EDD Oct 2013

yenleesk

Xiaoxiaowanzi, be strong. You can make it. Smooth delivery . Jiayou

Xiaoxiaowanzi:832959 said:
Hmm I dun feel anything as of now. No contraction yet, that's makes me worried.

Induction is pretty painless, she jus insert a tablet into e vagina..

nrl

Its ok.. Its progressing... Jia you!!

Xiaoxiaowanzi:832959 said:
Hmm I dun feel anything as of now. No contraction yet, that's makes me worried.

Induction is pretty painless, she jus insert a tablet into e vagina..

Xtinee

Xiaoxiaowanzhi and nrl, please let us know how it goes. Hope both of you will have a smooth delivery.

Blackroselian delivered?

Haha feels like a reporter. Reporting live. Gynae came n broke e bag to kick start everything.

The nurses says if I wan epidural gotta b early cos is second birth. I scaredy cat.. I opt for it. Feeling drowsy n not much pain. I din ask for high dose cos I wanna feel e contractions to push.

Heex getting excited n worry abt my elder girl who is returning fr Sch at 1115.. My hub needs to fetch her. Busy day. Keep u posted.,

Jewlreya

Haha feels like a reporter. Reporting live. Gynae came n broke e bag to kick start everything.

The nurses says if I want epidural gotta b early cos is second birth. I scaredy cat.. I opt for it. Feeling drowsy n not much pain. I did not ask for high dose cos I wanna feel e contractions to push.

Heex getting excited n worry about my elder girl who is returning fr Sch at 1115.. My hub needs to fetch her. Busy day. Keep you posted.,
Should be pretty fast! Don't worry, I'm sure the elder girl is also as excited as everyone in the family. So if epidural is on a lower dosage able to feel something but just no pain or lower pain? I'm definitely going for epidural cos I have very low pain threshold.

yenleesk

Jiayou xiaoxiaowanzi, dont worry n push hard.... look forward to hear gd news fr you soon.

Xiaoxiaowanzi:832977 said:

The nurses says if I wan epidural gotta b early cos is second birth. I scaredy cat.. I opt for it. Feeling drowsy n not much pain. I din ask for high dose cos I wanna feel e contractions to push.

Heex getting excited n worry abt my elder girl who is returning fr Sch at 1115.. My hub needs to fetch her. Busy day. Keep u posted.,

nrl

Thanks xtinee!! Will update 'live' frm kkh later.. Hope it helps mummies to be to have some clues...

Xtinee:832969 said:
Xiaoxiaowanzhi and nrl, please let us know how it goes. Hope both of you will have a smooth delivery.

Blackroselian delivered?

nrl

Dont worry.. Ur elder girl is doing fine and excited too.. Just focus on ur birth now ok mummy? Same here.. I oredy plan to hv epidural.. Wonder how it goes later during epidural. I got no idea.. Hahhaha

Xiaoxiaowanzi:832977 said:

Alisa

hi mummies, my gal born on 8 oct and weight 3.2 kg. my milk came on the 2nd day. all I did was fully latch on and kept drinking Raspberry Tea Leave. Good luck to all!

Xtinee

Alisa:833015 said:
hi mummies, my gal born on 8 oct and weight 3.2 kg. my milk came on the 2nd day. all I did was fully latch on and kept drinking Raspberry Tea Leave. Good luck to all!
Nice Alisa, where can we buy raspberry tea? When do we drink it?

yenleesk

Congrats Alisa. Welcome yr bb gal to this world. Job job mummy! Where can we buy the Raspberry Tea Leave?

Alisa:833015 said:

Hi all, baby Kara has arrived at 1214pm today. Special bdae pressie to my mil n a gd friend.
The tablet taken at 12plus e night before din really help. But e bursting of bag kick start everything. N at 9plus, I was already 6cm dilated. Suddenly I felt e bb slides downwards n soon it became 9cm n 10cm within 30mins. V fast. My gynae was not here, so is my hub. Helpless
As I can b.. N bb sits on my rectum n I pooed in bed. So disgusting. I can only cry n keep saying sorry to e nurses. I even held
On to their hands cos e pain was too bad. They upped e epi level n all I can feel is pressure.
My hub was late n only see bb when she was almost out. Labour was fast n non assisted.. Haha.. She
Is kinda small at 2.62kg. So effectively e labor is short from 8plus morning till 1214pm.
The after effect of epi was bad. My whole body numbed n tight. Even e teeth. I thought I am getting a stroke

My babe Alberic finally arrived

After enduring thru the night with the help of a total of 4 syringes of epi. At 6am in the morning my gyn told me that my dilation was only 5cm. :'( Therefore doc suggesting using medication to try to inc it. finally at 8.33am i manage to give birth to health Alberic Koh without c section.