EDD Oct 2013

yenleesk

I visited gynae today. Bb is due next week but cervix have yet to open even 1cm *faint*
Abit disappointed but have to tell myself to think positively... anything can be happened within this week. All the best to me.

Xtinee

Its really a long wait, and this week im going to do my homework again on the pineapple and massage the breast. I told my baby to come out this week, fingers crossed.

Ive had progress but still not enough, dilate 3cm, mensus cramp, baby dropped, and loose bowels, so you can have a lot of symptoms and yet nothing happens...... Hang in there ladies just like others you might have nothing but baby can still surprise you.

Jewlreya

I'm currently having contraction pains since 2:45pm, starting from 20 mins apart and it lasts about 1 min each, at 6:30pm, I had bloody show suddenly, now monitoring the contraction till it's 5 mins before heading to the hospital as advised by my gynae (phoned him just now after the show discharge came). Now having dinner after my shower. 7 mins apart now. I have mixed feeling now.
lol!

Xtinee

Omg Jewlreya must be really excited!!!!
hope you have a smooth delivery :rolleyes:

Jewlreya:833667 said:
I'm currently having contraction pains since 2:45pm, starting from 20 mins apart and it lasts about 1 min each, at 6:30pm, I had bloody show suddenly, now monitoring the contraction till it's 5 mins before heading to the hospital as advised by my gynae (phoned him just now after the show discharge came). Now having dinner after my shower. 7 mins apart now. I have mixed feeling now.
lol!

joyfulmum

Xtinee:833670 said:
Omg Jewlreya must be really excited!!!!
hope you have a smooth delivery :rolleyes:

Jewlreya:833667 said:
lol!
Jewlreya jia you!!!
Congrates to mummies who gave birth!!
so exciting how labor can just start so randomly, excited for those who havent give birth like myself..hee

Jewlreya

Jewlreya jia you!!!
so exciting how labor can just start so randomly, excited for those who havent give birth like myself..hee
Really random. I was still trying to open up my potato chips to eat while surfing online for baby clothes. Eventually after 5 hours, I got too frustrated with the pain and switched off the computer and lie down to sleep.

Xtinee

Jewlreya for baby clothes try Qoo10 quite affortable and carters in US. Qoo10 a lot of affortable bibs and bodysuit, also can buy some baby stuff like nipple cream or nappy rash cream.

Dont buy too much clothes cos there will be a lot of aunties and uncles giving you more, plus they grow up too fast. We already have 3 "donors" with baby clothes to donate, first donor already have 3 huge cartons........

is the pain really bad ? im worried i cant even go to the toilet

Jewlreya:833692 said:
Jewlreya jia you!!!
Really random. I was still trying to open up my potato chips to eat while surfing online for baby clothes. Eventually after 5 hours, I got too frustrated with the pain and switched off the computer and lie down to sleep.

Jewlreya

Jewlreya for baby clothes try Qoo10 quite affortable and carters in US. Qoo10 a lot of affortable bibs and bodysuit, also can buy some baby stuff like nipple cream or nappy rash cream.

Dont buy too much clothes cos there will be a lot of aunties and uncles giving you more, plus they grow up too fast. We already have 3 "donors" with baby clothes to donate, first donor already have 3 huge cartons........

is the pain really bad ? im worried i cant even go to the toilet
Erm, initially is just menses cramp, then super horrible cramps, but up to individual pain threshold. Just that when the pain comes, is really intensive but when it goes, it's like nothing happened. My baby still able to kick or move a bit after each contraction. Now watching tv on the bed. But the pain is really annoying.

You should go to the hospital now in case you feel suddenly painful. I was like you 7mins and still go lie down and sleep but I can't sleep well cos I keep going toilet and with clear urine. When I reached hospital, the pain begins to hurt stronger! Jia you!

Jewlreya

You should go to the hospital now in case you feel suddenly painful. I was like you 7mins and still go lie down and sleep but I can't sleep well cos I keep going toilet and with clear urine. When I reached hospital, the pain begins to hurt stronger! Jia you!
Same here. I'm at Mt A now. Was 2cm dilated when I reached around 9+ and at 11:30 i was 4cm dilated but I can't take the pain already so I requested for epidural. I feel like pooing even though I was made to poo.

Qinqin

nrl:833726 said:
Hi mummies... My lil princess out last sat via c sect... Jia you to all mummies!!
Congratz!!

Btw..to all mumies here..is there any recommended baby clinic at north or west area? Do u all go back to the pediatrician who incharge when ur bb is borned for the baby monthly injection?? Quite lost on this matter! Pls help!!