EDD October

Alisa

Any mummies is bringing or already brought their baby boy for circumcision?
My boy is 3 weeks old this week and I tot of bringing him now.

But I am worry about this:-
1. Is the process painful and will he cry?
2. Will it be painful when he pee or when I bath him?
both my hubby & me decided not to circumcision him. unless he is having any infection then other wise la.

lyra

Hi! My baby's open up by himself. I'm also not sure why.

Any mummies is bringing or already brought their baby boy for circumcision?
My boy is 3 weeks old this week and I tot of bringing him now.

But I am worry about this:-
1. Is the process painful and will he cry?
2. Will it be painful when he pee or when I bath him?

lyra

No need to circumcise, the foreskin open up by itself. I'm not very sure but my mother in law was changing baby's diaper when she saw n told me. Hubby said it happens for boys in the family.

Hi lyra, what do u mean by ur baby open up by himself?

hotmilktea

hmm, i am not sure if like this the skin will come back down later?

i feel quite traumatized actually to bring him, but hubby insist coz he did at young age and wanna die. so he say do now better

No need to circumcise, the foreskin open up by itself. I'm not very sure but my mother in law was changing baby's diaper when she saw n told me. Hubby said it happens for boys in the family.

Alisa

hmm, i am not sure if like this the skin will come back down later?

i feel quite traumatized actually to bring him, but hubby insist coz he did at young age and wanna die. so he say do now better
unless his foreskin is too long or is having a infection, i don see a need to do it lor...

hotmilktea

how to know if his foreskin is too long or not ? will i be able to see now ?

if at later age got infection then do wil be super pain bah... actually i very traumatized also.

unless his foreskin is too long or is having a infection, i don see a need to do it lor...

Alisa

how to know if his foreskin is too long or not ? will i be able to see now ?

if at later age got infection then do wil be super pain bah... actually i very traumatized also.
think u don worry yrself too much, now they are still small but if foreskin is long u should be able to see loose skin at the tip of his penis ba. just gentle clean with water & soap daily. somemore i heard from my hubby, those circumcised boys's penis will have friction with their underwear wan so they may also feel pain unless they gotten used to it lor.

echua

Hi all mummies,

i have some baby items to let go and some plus size clothing and some other stuff. all brand new otherwise stated.

if you dont mind taking a look in it. please leave me a message in my inbox so that i can pass you the link to view the item.

thank :D

lyra

Any mummies here taking care of baby themselves? No parents or maid to help in daily care? I'll be moving to new flat soon and it'll be hubby baby and me only from then on. Dunno whether it will be possible to take care of bb by myself.

Alisa

Any mummies here taking care of baby themselves? No parents or maid to help in daily care? I'll be moving to new flat soon and it'll be hubby baby and me only from then on. Dunno whether it will be possible to take care of bb by myself.
i will be taking care of my son alone from next week onwards as my mil will be returning to work, so i have now mixed my breastmilk with fomular to make him sleep longer so that i will have time to go toilet, bath, eat and do my own things. he will now wake up min 1 - 2hrs in the day and only wake up around 3 times in the night.

lyra

I want to persists in total breastfeeding. Yes, my son is also waking up 3 times for feeds at night! Tire me ttm! In the day he'll alternate btw 2hr n 3hr. My fren taught me to carry baby in sling so he can breastfeed in the sling or sleep inside as I do housework. Haha sounds like women many years ago carrying babies in sarong right? I just bought a momsinmind sling. Not sure whether baby can adapt well to it.

I want to persists in total breastfeeding. Yes, my son is also waking up 3 times for feeds at night! Tire me ttm! In the day he'll alternate btw 2hr n 3hr. My fren taught me to carry baby in sling so he can breastfeed in the sling or sleep inside as I do housework. Haha sounds like women many years ago carrying babies in sarong right? I just bought a momsinmind sling. Not sure whether baby can adapt well to it.
Is great and wonderful If can total breastfeeding the baby. I hope I can also. but too bad, supply not enough.

hotmilktea

I will also be alone when confinement ends and my mum not around to help.
I m really very tired in the night ESP he dun sleep by himself, need long time to carry and then 2-3 he feed, then long time to burp, poo a lot also need to change diaper. He is also super fussy like now he is sleeping on my tummy.
I don't know how to prepare my own meal after confinement, we must eat well if not how to breastfeed?

How u going to prepare ur lunch n dinner? I really don't know how.

lyra

I'm going to try easy to prepare recipes. Actually if I'm eating alone, it's not much fun preparing food. Maybe just fry some veg and cook some noodle, macaroni or rice. Most importantly is fast n easy to prepare.

My baby likes to carried a lot too. Maybe coz here, too many ppl likes carrying him so he's used to it. In evening i understnd its the fussiness but in the morn i have no time to carry him. When we are back home and back to reality, he has to adapt to not much carrying or adapt to the sling, no choice!

I m really very tired in the night ESP he dun sleep by himself, need long time to carry and then 2-3 he feed, then long time to burp, poo a lot also need to change diaper. He is also super fussy like now he is sleeping on my tummy.
I don't know how to prepare my own meal after confinement, we must eat well if not how to breastfeed?

How u going to prepare ur lunch n dinner? I really don't know how.

Alisa

I m really very tired in the night ESP he dont sleep by himself, need long time to carry and then 2-3 he feed, then long time to burp, poo a lot also need to change diaper. He is also super fussy like now he is sleeping on my tummy.
I dont't know how to prepare my own meal after confinement, we must eat well if not how to breastfeed?

How you going to prepare your lunch n dinner? I really dont't know how.
I'm going to try easy to prepare recipes. Actually if I'm eating alone, it's not much fun preparing food. Maybe just fry some veg and cook some noodle, macaroni or rice. Most importantly is fast n easy to prepare.

My baby likes to carried a lot too. Maybe coz here, too many ppl likes carrying him so he's used to it. In evening i understnd its the fussiness but in the morn i have no time to carry him. When we are back home and back to reality, he has to adapt to not much carrying or adapt to the sling, no choice!
i already eating catered lunch so donhave to worry about it and they will send to yr door steps.

Alisa

Hi mummies, my son is now 1mth 3days old. i started to mixed breastmilk with formular around 1 week ago and since 2days ago, i realised his don poo sometimes when feeding time. usually after 1-2hrs off feeding time, whenever changed his pampers, its will be soiled but few days ago, he never poo for 3 feed (2hrs interval each feed, eg: 2pm, 4pm & 6pm) but maybe after the 3rd feed, he will pooed alot till his back also have!

is he learning to control his poo already?

hotmilktea

No, is the formula. When my boy was down with jaundice and the PD ask me to gv formula, he didn't poo for 3 days and when he did, the poo is so hard. And I is give breastmilk on the day whole day, then he manage to poo, Ifnot don't knw how he can poo put.

My bestfriend girl is 100% formula told me she poo every 3-4 days once
And poo also is hard.
Hi mummies, my son is now 1mth 3days old. i started to mixed breastmilk with formular around 1 week ago and since 2days ago, i realised his don poo sometimes when feeding time. usually after 1-2hrs off feeding time, whenever changed his pampers, its will be soiled but few days ago, he never poo for 3 feed (2hrs interval each feed, eg: 2pm, 4pm & 6pm) but maybe after the 3rd feed, he will pooed alot till his back also have!

is he learning to control his poo already?