EDD October

nattynat

whoa ur mil is exactly d same as my mil! Leg always pain . My mum has alot of comments with parenting too so I dun want her to take care of confinement too. I may send my #1 to infantcare too if I can't handle. No choice but I think I will cry if I leave him there hehee
i'm also sending mine to infant care when she's 8 mths old cuz the family maid can help to take care of her when I'm back at work for the first 6 mths only. Probably will send to PCF Sparkletots.

my mil is under some depression and hallucination problem, so it's too dangerous to pass the child to her to take care. and also like Stephy's, the hygiene standard is not there.

Stephy126

whoa ur mil is exactly d same as my mil! Leg always pain . My mum has alot of comments with parenting too so I dun want her to take care of confinement too. I may send my #1 to infantcare too if I can't handle. No choice but I think I will cry if I leave him there hehee
Yes, it's not easy to convince my in law about the idea to send the baby to infant care. So the first thing is to convince my hubby so that we are on the same direction. Else, my hubby might think that i dont like my in law :p I have to point out the pros and cons to my hubby and let him understand that's better to send the baby to infant care.

Stephy126

i'm also sending mine to infant care when she's 8 mths old cuz the family maid can help to take care of her when I'm back at work for the first 6 mths only. Probably will send to PCF Sparkletots.

my mil is under some depression and hallucination problem, so it's too dangerous to pass the child to her to take care. and also like Stephy's, the hygiene standard is not there.

Good luck to all of us! I will be sending my baby to cherie hearts as there's a newly open branch right next to my block. Bcoz of that, my mil also have no valid reason to against the idea of sending the baby to infant care.

Triquetra

Good luck to all of us! I will be sending my baby to cherie hearts as there's a newly open branch right next to my block. Bcoz of that, my mil also have no valid reason to against the idea of sending the baby to infant care.
My mil is perfectly healthy and not working but she does not like such commitment and she has no experience so my mother will be the one taking care of my newborn while I desperately source for a childcare for my daughter. Can't expect my mom to take care of both.

Natal care Triplus fish oil for sale

Dear mummies,
Any mummies taking this brand fish oil? I have two new boxes of Natal Care Triplus Fish oil each softgel capsule is 625mg to sell at $55 for 2 boxes (bought at $75). Each box has 30 capsules for one month supply. I just bought 2 weeks ago from my gynae's clinic thinking that I will continue breastfeeding but in the end my factory close after 2 weeks. if you Any mummies interested can SMS me at 84848583. Thank you.

Yes, it's not easy to convince my in law about the idea to send the baby to infant care. So the first thing is to convince my hubby so that we are on the same direction. Else, my hubby might think that i dont like my in law :p I have to point out the pros and cons to my hubby and let him understand that's better to send the baby to infant care.
That's great! So lucky to have an infantcare near ur place. I live in chai chee but over here seems abit ulu. So haven't really source for one as I just moved here. Most mummies seem ok to send their babies to infantcare. Am I the only over possessive mum here? Hahaa I really can't bear to leave him there. But seems like ive no choice. Just afraid if he cries or what, the caregivers will ignore him.or if he refuse his food they wont make effort to feed him? Think I'm thinking too much??

That's great! So lucky to have an infantcare near your place. I live in chai chee but over here seems abit ulu. So have not't really source for one as I just moved here. Most mummies seem ok to send their babies to infantcare. Am I the only over possessive mum here? Hahaa I really can't bear to leave him there. But seems like ive no choice. Just afraid if he cries or what, the caregivers will ignore him.or if he refuse his food they wont make effort to feed him? Think I'm thinking too much??

Stephy126

That's great! So lucky to have an infantcare near your place. I live in chai chee but over here seems abit ulu. So have not't really source for one as I just moved here. Most mummies seem ok to send their babies to infantcare. Am I the only over possessive mum here? Hahaa I really can't bear to leave him there. But seems like ive no choice. Just afraid if he cries or what, the caregivers will ignore him.or if he refuse his food they wont make effort to feed him? Think I'm thinking too much??
Yes, we were lucky coz the infant care next to our block is scheduled to start operation in July/ Aug (JIT for us). What I understand from the infant care (Cherie Heart) is that they will assign 1 nanny to take care of 3 infant the max. My hubby and I went to check out the infant care and was convinced that they are good (In view of their overall setup). Just hope for the best and plan for the worst now :)

Alisa

got 1 drop of blood found on my pantyliner and my gynae gave me 1 week MC to bed rest at home cuz my placenta still low...

Pls really rest well.. Bleeding after 1st trimester is a danger. I bleed till 3rd trimester then nw my placenta goes up. If bleeing dun stop, high chance of premature. And pls dun carry heavy things or squat down.

nattynat

Yes, we were lucky coz the infant care next to our block is scheduled to start operation in July/ Aug (JIT for us). What I understand from the infant care (Cherie Heart) is that they will assign 1 nanny to take care of 3 infant the max. My hubby and I went to check out the infant care and was convinced that they are good (In view of their overall setup). Just hope for the best and plan for the worst now :)
wondering what's the rates for cherie heart...

taurus piglet

Hello all,

It's been awhile since my last post. Been uberly busy with work. :)

So looking forward to my short vacation next month.

Oh ya, mine is a Baby girl. So Happy, tho Hubby is a teeny bit disappointed, but, he's getting excited all over again over the cutsy stuff to buy for our Baby girl.

By the way, is anyone here intend to deliver at Mt A?

Stephy126

Hello all,

It's been awhile since my last post. Been uberly busy with work. :)

So looking forward to my short vacation next month.

Oh ya, mine is a Baby girl. So Happy, tho Hubby is a teeny bit disappointed, but, he's getting excited all over again over the cutsy stuff to buy for our Baby girl.

By the way, is anyone here intend to deliver at Mt A?
Hello Taurus piglet, I intend to deliver at Mt A after the strong recommendation from our gynae and comments from my friends.

taurus piglet

Hi Stephy,

So, have you decide on the room to take?

In a dilemma now as I was told to expect to fork out over $3K in cash for a single bedded for normal (w/o assisted delivery) delivery... Abit ~_~

Stephy126

Hi Stephy,

So, have you decide on the room to take?

In a dilemma now as I was told to expect to fork out over $3K in cash for a single bedded for normal (w/o assisted delivery) delivery... Abit ~_~
Ohhh, my gynae has yet to advise us on the booking and etc. He only advised that he will make reservation for us...

Preloved medela mini single electric breastpump for sale

Dear mummies, I have a preloved medela mini single electric breastpump to let go at $80 including one set of brand new personal parts. I've only used it a few times and milk factory supply went low. If interested, SMS me at 84848583. Collection at CCK Mrt station. : ))

yinching

Re: Preloved medela mini single electric breastpump for sale

Dear mummies, I have a preloved medela mini single electric breastpump to let go at $80 including one set of brand new personal parts. I've only used it a few times and milk factory supply went low. If interested, SMS me at 84848583. Collection at CCK Mrt station. : ))
Hi,

Is there any picture of the electric breastpump look like? I like to take a look and consider 1st.