EDD October

Stephy126

Congratulations!!! Post some photos of your baby if possible :) Cant wait to take a look at the little angel :)

Back to update u all!! :) finally getting some rest before lunch & the next feed :) thx for the well wishes :D

Delivered at KKH on 13/09/11, 23:23 via normal delivery. Bb's 2.256kg, 44cm long & 33cm head circumference at birth, she's still v small now. First induction tablet inserted at 2pm. 3cm dilation at 5pm. Gynae bursted my water bag. The pain was horrible!! So I took epidural in the end, can't be hero anymore.. Haha.. After an hr of staying at 3cm, another gynae came to manually expand me to 4cm since i was in epidural. Wasn't given the full epidural so that I can still feel and push. Had to increase my dosage 4 times and the final time at 10cm when I was wriggling like mad again. So yeap, was in the hospital for 4 days. :)

nattynat

Oh baby so small, must heart pain when she come out. Hope you recover soon.
Expected her to be on the smaller side since she's born at 37 weeks. Both of our families are on the small side. But her glucose level was a bit low. Really heart pain especially when I couldn't give her any milk for the first 3 days. She was crying and crying. But now she's fine :)

yinching

Expected her to be on the smaller side since she's born at 37 weeks. Both of our families are on the small side. But her glucose level was a bit low. Really heart pain especially when I couldn't give her any milk for the first 3 days. She was crying and crying. But now she's fine :)
Congrats!!!! 1st few days you won't have any milk, my colleague told me to massage the breast then should be ok.

Alisa

Back to update u all!! :) finally getting some rest before lunch & the next feed :) thx for the well wishes :D

Delivered at KKH on 13/09/11, 23:23 via normal delivery. Bb's 2.256kg, 44cm long & 33cm head circumference at birth, she's still v small now. First induction tablet inserted at 2pm. 3cm dilation at 5pm. Gynae bursted my water bag. The pain was horrible!! So I took epidural in the end, can't be hero anymore.. Haha.. After an hr of staying at 3cm, another gynae came to manually expand me to 4cm since i was in epidural. Wasn't given the full epidural so that I can still feel and push. Had to increase my dosage 4 times and the final time at 10cm when I was wriggling like mad again. So yeap, was in the hospital for 4 days. :)
Congrats to u!

gnm2011

Hello mummies,

Sorry to disturb.
I have 2 packs of Brand New Drypers S Size to let go. $10/pack. My baby has outgrown them.

Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

Thanks.

yinching

So how much is your final bill after you discharge? Cos I'm going to give birth at KKH, actually I opt for c-sect and apply for B1 ward. When I heard from you giving natural birth so painful. I feel so heartpain too. Is it painful when you took the epidural? My sis ask me to go for natural birth so that bb can put on more weight by the time giving birth. Shld I go for natural birth or c-section? Cos recently I got cough and running nose, feeling so tired. My baby weigh at 2kg ard 33.9 weeks, wondering by the next checkup will put on how much weight on 30 Sep?

taurus piglet

Hello All!

Been awhile since my last login.. So excited for everyone le. Our big day is approaching... ^_^

My little girl is 2.3kg at 34weeks. Going for my next checkout next week for 36 weeks check. So far, she has been gaining 100grams per week. So, if this continues.. She will just be ard 3kg at full term. Nice size for delivery (Quoting my gynae).

Hope to hear more good news from Mummies. :D

yinching

Hello All!

Been awhile since my last login.. So excited for everyone le. Our big day is approaching... ^_^

My little girl is 2.3kg at 34weeks. Going for my next checkout next week for 36 weeks check. So far, she has been gaining 100grams per week. So, if this continues.. She will just be ard 3kg at full term. Nice size for delivery (Quoting my gynae).

so which hospital you going to deliver? natural birth or c-sect?

marlysha

hi

yesterday went for my check up..bb now weigh 2.3kg at 34wks 4 days...im going back to see my gynae in 2 wks time which on 4/10 by then i am already 36wks 4days and ive to go ADC for EFW(estimated fetal weight) and AFI which i do not know wats that...however my operation is schedule on 14/10...

Hello All!

yinching

hi

yesterday went for my check up..bb now weigh 2.3kg at 34wks 4 days...im going back to see my gynae in 2 wks time which on 4/10 by then i am already 36wks 4days and ive to go ADC for EFW(estimated fetal weight) and AFI which i do not know wats that...however my operation is schedule on 14/10...
oh AFI stands for amniotic fluid. Im going for my checkup on 30 Sep for EFW(estimated fetal weight) and AFI too at KKH. My bb weigh ard 2kg at 33.9 weeks. you opt for c-sect? my sis said c-sect is very painful to stand up leh, ask me to go for natural birth. But when I heard from one of the mummies go for natural birth, so painful hv to take epidural den can give birth. Now very confused, duno which one to choose? Natural or c-sect?

marlysha

hi

i got no choice because the last 2 pregnancy are also c-sect...this one will be my last c-sect because im going to do ligation at one shot..

oh AFI stands for amniotic fluid. Im going for my checkup on 30 Sep for EFW(estimated fetal weight) and AFI too at KKH. My bb weigh ard 2kg at 33.9 weeks. you opt for c-sect? my sis said c-sect is very painful to stand up leh, ask me to go for natural birth. But when I heard from one of the mummies go for natural birth, so painful hv to take epidural den can give birth. Now very confused, duno which one to choose? Natural or c-sect?

lyra

If u can do natural birth, it's better to go natural. It's painful at labour but after that, u heal fast. Caesarean is a surgery n all surgeries come with risk. Also, after birth, the healing process is longer and more painful. The obstetrician cut thro 7 layers and need to stitch up 7 layers leh. My fren had emergency caesarean n the wound was so painful even 1 mth after birth. For me, I'd rather just let the pain come at once n then heal faster. U still can take epidural so it's not as painful as natural birth without any pain relief.

yinching

Hi Yinching,

Gonna deliver at Mt A, and going for Natural. :) HOw bout urself?
deliver at KKH, although I already for pre-admission for c-sect and still considering whether to change to natural birth. Im going for my next checkup at KKH on 30 Sept for my bb weight and AFI scanning. Im going to check with another gynae as my gynae is not in Spore.

yinching

Hi,

Any mummies have recently giving natural birth or c-section at KKH? Can share with me? I like to know how much is the final bill? Cos I'm giving birth next month. I wanted to know more details.

lyra

Have u got baby mattress for baby cot/ crib? Where did u get it from? Would like to know where I can go to get cheaper baby mattress. Would like to buy the firmer kind. Any suggestions?

Triquetra

Have u got baby mattress for baby cot/ crib? Where did u get it from? Would like to know where I can go to get cheaper baby mattress. Would like to buy the firmer kind. Any suggestions?
I got mine from Kiddy Palace.
One side is firmer which is more suitable for newborn.
Then when bb's spine etc more developed then turn to the softer side.
I don't rem the price though...

Triquetra

Went for my gynae appt this morning.
Currently 38 weeks and 3 days. Cervix already opened and 3 cm dilated.
Gynae gave me the 2 options.

Give birth today by artificial bursting of waterbag or continue waiting.
I told her I prefer to wait and asked her roughly when, she said anytime within the next 5 days but not confirmed.

My bb's estimated weight is still 2.6kgs but am not that concerned cause my daughter is 3.66kgs at birth though her last measured est. weight was 2.8kgs :)