EDD October

Sarobabe

Congrats to u, gal!!! ^v^ Take care and rest well.. the toughest is over! :)

hi mummy.
Good morning. My baby she was out on yesterday morning.
NatttyNat, u are right. That is the risk if water bag keep decrease. That why my doctor asked me induce on 11/10 before she on leave. Maybe she don't want my case be risk. Thanks god. The induce process took about 12 hours. Then my baby out naturally. So happy n feel great.
My doctor she quite responsible even though I am signing classical package but feel she follow my case like premium. Thanks her so much. Finally, my baby out just before 2 hours she on leave.

yinching

Hi Nat.... i think no chance le.. had been trying very hard but still less than 10 cc per day.. today's already 9th day and they say if after 10 days still dun have, means most prob dun have... boo-hoo-hoo.. (have been very upset and cried for 3 days le).. :wong7:
try drink more papaya soup, milk and eat more fish.

Last edited:

hotmilktea

dont give up!!!!

really, eat more fish, drink fish soup with papaya, do breast massage. dont stress yourself too much also ya.

easier said than done, i myself also dont know but i am sure determination pays off. jia you!

Hi Nat.... i think no chance le.. had been trying very hard but still less than 10 cc per day.. today's already 9th day and they say if after 10 days still dun have, means most prob dun have... boo-hoo-hoo.. (have been very upset and cried for 3 days le).. :wong7:

lyra

Hi Sarobabe, go book an appt with a lactation consultant! Both TMC and Mt A parentcraft center have.

Sarobabe

Tried... drink everything drinks and soups i can... but no fish cos vegetarian confinement meals.. :(

Im putting up at the confinement center for the entire confinement month and they have healthcare professionals who supposedly provide you with all the guidances.. but i dun think they have so-called lactation consultant here (Taiwan).. I try to find... :(

thanks for the encouragement... wat i am doing now is i just add watever i can squeeze out daily into the FM and feed baby.. I read in other forums that some milk comes only during 6-8 weeks after birth? Will try to persist till really nothing comes out anymore.. still praying very hard..

try drink more papaya soup, milk and eat more fish.
dont give up!!!!

really, eat more fish, drink fish soup with papaya, do breast massage. dont stress yourself too much also ya.

easier said than done, i myself also dont know but i am sure determination pays off. jia you!
Hi Sarobabe, go book an appt with a lactation consultant! Both Thomson Medical Center and Mt A parentcraft center have.

Last edited:

hotmilktea

congrats !!!!
update us soon ya.

actually in forum, we can only share what we read or hear from friends/family around us. every preg is different.
sigh..i wish my baby can pop soon also... feeling terrible day by day.

hi mummy.
Good morning. My baby she was out on yesterday morning.
NatttyNat, u are right. That is the risk if water bag keep decrease. That why my doctor asked me induce on 11/10 before she on leave. Maybe she don't want my case be risk. Thanks god. The induce process took about 12 hours. Then my baby out naturally. So happy n feel great.
My doctor she quite responsible even though I am signing classical package but feel she follow my case like premium. Thanks her so much. Finally, my baby out just before 2 hours she on leave.

Sarobabe

As you say, every pregnancy is different.. so dun worrie, your baby will be out to meet you very soon, the most only 3 more weeks to go! =)

congrats !!!!
update us soon ya.

actually in forum, we can only share what we read or hear from friends/family around us. every preg is different.
sigh..i wish my baby can pop soon also... feeling terrible day by day.

Alisa

im back! gave birth to my lovely boy on 10 Oct via c-sec.
Everything went well except that my boy got G6PD and that caused him to have slight juandice and he was staying in the hospital till now.. doc did call me in the morning that his juandice is lower and hopefully he can come back home tmw!:wong19:

Sarobabe

Congratulations! Baby will be just fine.. U rest well and take care! ^^

im back! gave birth to my lovely boy on 10 Oct via c-sec.
Everything went well except that my boy got G6PD and that caused him to have slight juandice and he was staying in the hospital till now.. doc did call me in the morning that his juandice is lower and hopefully he can come back home tmw!:wong19:

Alisa

hi, yatie75.
Ya, feel good with holding her. Hope my breastmilk come more soon.
Update us when your baby arrival.
i had my colostrum on the 3 day after my baby kept suckle for 2 days! so think let yr baby suckle yr breast more. today is my 5th day after preganancy, im expressing around 5 - 6 oz with each pump (on both side of course. hee...) and i express around every 3-4 hrs. don give up cuz yr milk is very important to yr little one! Jia yu!
:Dancing_wub:

i had my colostrum on the 3 day after my baby kept suckle for 2 days! so think let yr baby suckle yr breast more. today is my 5th day after preganancy, im expressing around 5 - 6 oz with each pump (on both side of course. hee...) and i express around every 3-4 hrs. don give up cuz yr milk is very important to yr little one! Jia yu!
:Dancing_wub:

hi, my baby 4 days old she just admission to kk as high level of jaundice. I still trying feed her breastmilk. But so far only able pump out 50ml each time. Feel stress as little milk n worry my baby.

Mindyling

im also pumping around 50ml (both sides add together) most of the time... max only 90ml... its my baby's 3rd week already.... i console myself thinking my giving him partial breastmilk and formula, he gets nutrition from both sides... and formula gets him more full... :(

Ashleybee

im also pumping around 50ml (both sides add together) most of the time... max only 90ml... its my baby's 3rd week already.... i console myself thinking my giving him partial breastmilk and formula, he gets nutrition from both sides... and formula gets him more full... :(
Just curious do u mix the breast milk and formula together or feed separately?

Triquetra

Induced on the 3 October as there's still no contraction.

Labour took about 3+ hours...

7.58am - 4cm dilated. Gynae ruptured waterbag.
8.38am - Began oxytocin drip.
10.20am - Gynae checked 5cm dilated.
10.35am - Midwife checked 5cm dilated.
10.45am - Midwife checked 6~7cm dilated and head stationed 0.
10.50am - Called gynae.
11.00am - Gynae arrived. Super pain so started using laughing gas.
11.10am - Started pushing.
11.20am - Popped!

:)

YATIE75

I am in my 39 week! No sign.. Very tired, back is aching like mad
i understand how u feel as it did happened to me on my first pregnancy ....my first baby was borned at 40weeks + 3 days after being induced and in labour for 16 hours .... My 2nd baby was borned at 38 weeks + 2 days and in labour for just 4 hrs and hope my 3rd baby will be born just like my 2nd one. Guess yr baby enjoys being the comfort in his mummy's womb .... :) hope u will have a smooth and easy delivery soon ...

hi, mummy. Let us work hard together. Hope ours milk will getting more. Jia. You.

Mindyling

Just curious do u mix the breast milk and formula together or feed separately?
I feed him breast milk first.... then burp him and see if he want to take somemore milk... (sometimes he will just sleep first and cry a while later)... then feed him formula milk as not so heart pain if he do not finish the formula milk....

yinching

10.50am - Called gynae.
11.20am - Popped!

Congrats!!! Finally your baby come out, your labour took 3hr+ quite fast. take care and rest well...

hotmilktea

Congrats!

that was really fast !!

10.50am - Called gynae.
11.20am - Popped!