EDD Sep 2010

nightingale

Hey ladies... lets do a list... BOYs vs GALs!!!

Baby Boy

Baby Gal

1. Mecolemummy - Mt. A 12 sept
2. Nightingale - Mt. A 12 Sept :p

mecolemummy

i bought the bb cot near the entrance with the coconut husk mattress... googled the mattress and found its good for health, good ventilation and have natural spring. I was looking for foam mattress at first but the good ventilation... BUY!!! hehe

cheng0605

my wife is expecting a boy....:001_302:

Baby Boy
1. cheng0605 - tmc 02 sept

Baby Gal

xian

Hi Mrs Eg,

i agree with you. I did my detailed scanning and mine is also a girl. Guess it will be more "tigeress" this year.
Hi. Just found out mine is a girl as well.

There's a myth.
Sum of lunar age + lunar conceive mth = odd/even figure
odd = boy, even = girl

Mine is even and it turns out to be a girl. Haha.. Mummies out there, is it accurate?

DELvy

Cool! haha.

Baby Boy

1. cheng0605 - Thomson Medical Center 02 sept
2. Delvy - TMC 8 Sept

Baby Gal
3. happybaby - Thomson Medical Center 03 Sept
4. raine - Thomson Medical Centre 12 Sept :001_302:

thea

why buy 2??? you having twins?? :)
why everybody bought smthing... I dont know what to buy at the expo... Hahaha
Oooh i was busily trying to catch up with so much going on in the forum!! haha the last few pages have Mrs Eg n Delvy discussing "the one near the entrance"....So u were talking about cots! :)

I was actually back in SG for 16 days last month :D!! (so didnt really have time to chat in the forum :p busy eating sg food)
Oh I went to the baby fair at Expo too.. :D Bought 3 fabric books...u know the one near Combi, which carries the Lamaze products? Hurhurhur...also bought socks&wrist toys AND a baby gym from that shop! (Dear Baby, in case u're interested DearBabyâ„¢ Online Store)

I went with my mum and she really likes the Combi Baby Chair http://www.mybaby.com.my/products/products/combi_baby_chair_daisy_yellow.jpg which we can lay the newborn baby down and convert to a baby chair when the baby can sit...it comes with wheels and u can kinda bring baby to any room u're in. I cannot remember if i was quoted 251 or 351...did anyone of you ask, or is anyone planning to get one too? I checked the prices in Taipei :S super expensive...like about 450sing!

Oh yes...i saw the posts on the BOY vs GIRLS! :D SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to fill that! :p!! had a dream of my mum pulling out 2 (full) wardrobes, hanging beautiful girl's clothes (perfectly matched with shoes & accessories!) :p but we were told by the sonographer very early on at the detailed scan it's a boy...hehe and i dont mind hanging around a mini version of my hubby too :p

You girls get to do the javanese pre & post natal massages!! SOOOO LUCKY!!! over here, it's hard even to get an authentic thai massage. :weno:

Another thing is have you girls changed your bras? I was told it'll grow in the 1st trimester, stop a while during the 2nd, and then grow again in the 3rd...which means going up 2 to 3 cup sizes from pre-pregnancy...bustline changes i'm coping with the extensions for now. Just wondering if any of you changed your bras and if you went from underwired to no-underwire (since it seems like the recommended thing to do).

:p another lengthy post...hope to hear from you! :)

i bought the baby cot near the entrance with the coconut husk mattress... googled the mattress and found its good for health, good ventilation and have natural spring. I was looking for foam mattress at first but the good ventilation... BUY!!! hehe
Do you remember the name of the company selling this cot?? :D We saw this and thought of buying but didn't buy cause it's not very cheap. Just thinking of getting the coconut husk mattress from them.

DELvy

Hey Thea, long time never hear from you liao. How are u getting on? :tlaugh:
Didnt check out the Combi baby chair, cos a bit overwhelmed of things to buy, also worried that I will buy things on impulse and end up never use :p

I am still wearing the same bras leh...but prob need to get new ones soon.

Cool! haha.

Baby Boy
2. Delvy - Thomson Medical Center 8 Sept
3. Christinawong - Mt. A 24 Sept

Baby Gal

DELvy

Do you remember the name of the company selling this cot?? :D We saw this and thought of buying but didn't buy cause it's not very cheap. Just thinking of getting the coconut husk mattress from them.
Hee...my memory has been failing me recently. I got to go home and check the receipt

I went with my mum and she really likes the Combi Baby Chair http://www.mybaby.com.my/products/products/combi_baby_chair_daisy_yellow.jpg which we can lay the newborn baby down and convert to a baby chair when the baby can sit...it comes with wheels and you can kinda bring baby to any room you're in. I cannot remember if i was quoted 251 or 351...did anyone of you ask, or is anyone planning to get one too? I checked the prices in Taipei :S super expensive...like about 450sing!
I was eyeing on this too when I saw this product in the magazine. I think Combi was selling it @ $300+ (can't remember the exact). When I went round the fair, I saw there are 2 cheaper one which cost $139 with 3 or 4 adjustable height with swing. I guess maybe other than the quality or branding, everything is the same. Hopefully I'll see that again in the upcoming fair so that can buy. :001_302:

mrs_eg

Cool! haha.

Baby Boy
2. Delvy - Thomson Medical Center 8 Sept
3. Christinawong - Mt. A 24 Sept

Baby Gal
5. Mrs_EG - TMC 18 SEP :p

mrs_eg

good to have u back Thea!

Bras, yeah... bought some nursing bras... (might as well buy them since buying new bras)
But i still wear some old ones... with bra hook extenders

u know the gender of ur baby yet?
you coming back for check up or?
can soon add to the list i suppose...