EDD Sep 2010

danielyeots

Hi,
had my scan last week and I'm 6wks.. =) my gynea scheduled me to go back again this week as he says can see heartbeat..
I think date is abit too near and there's possible nuthing much to see still, anybody's gynea appt is same as mine? as in like a week after the other.. or isit bcoz 1st trimester have to be abit more detailed?

Bcoz of this reason, I'm thinking if I should change gynea.. I like him alot bcoz he's a very nice & gentle gynea, but if I were to see him so frequently can cost alot!!

My current gynae is Dr Fong Yang, anyone using the same gynea or any reviews?

:tlaugh:
hihi... my wife and myself are with Dr Fong too... and we scheduled to see him once every fortnight... don't really have to adhere to his suggestions if you feel that its going to be a strain/stress for you to see him weekly...

Also, once past the 4th/5th month, he'll put you on a package, by then it'll be much more cost effective.... Cheers!

cyndear

hi mummies,

my last period is on 30 Dec 09.

tested at home on 28 Jan and got a faint line.. not sure if preggy.

had an appt at amk kk on 30 Jan but the doc like never say much. never do a test also. just keep asking me how i know i preggy when my period is not due yet. very angry with him.

i had a M/C last year march so now quite worried.

seeing the doc again this sat. hope everything is fine. really hope to have a healthy baby. :wong19:

mrs_eg

hi mummies,

my last period is on 30 Dec 09.

tested at home on 28 Jan and got a faint line.. not sure if preggy.

had an appt at amk kk on 30 Jan but the doc like never say much. never do a test also. just keep asking me how i know i preggy when my period is not due yet. very angry with him.

i had a M/C last year march so now quite worried.

seeing the doc again this sat. hope everything is fine. really hope to have a healthy baby. :wong19:
aiyo why the doctor like tat one!!! dun go back there already!!! further more never go thru preg test with you... !??! wierd! did u check again?? use another brand of kit or duno wat?

anyway dun worry, or u wait until sat to check officially... in the mean time dun worry to much... not good for the baby... take care of urself!!!

mrs_eg

BTW....

have you all told your parents that you are pregnant? or your wife is pregnant??? who have you told already? or you have followed the '3 mths rule' of not announcing until 2nd trimester?

let me know!!! cos we are thinking when to tell our parents... :)

cyndear

the first kit i used was the one purchased from a mummy here.. those cheap one. then i went to pharmacy to buy the preditor to test. also faint line. did not test further cause wanted to let nautre takes its course.

we have not told anyone.. DH nearly want to inform his mom but he say better wait first cause our first one last year.. we inform family members pthen words start spreading around.. not sure how to answer everyone when we lost the first one. so now very careful. we plan to tell our parents during march.

helo, i am also with Dr Fong Yang and I am 8 weeks pregnant. My EDD is on 15 Sep 10. My appointment with Dr Fong Yang was initially fortnightly and 3 weeks later from today as he reckon my baby is growing the right size and can hear the heartbeat already.
But I must agree, it really costs a lot to see him every fornightly.

J@sonCh@n

Alpha Male
if she does DIY yoga do be careful... dont force or over stretch or she might strain herself...

actually it is better to have a good instructor around...

most importantly, mus be sensitive to your body while doing yoga... take it slow...

Hi... I finally know what’s wrong with my wife legs . She has Erythema Nodosum. An inflammation of the fat cells under the skin, her legs was so swollen last Thursday. She has to be sent to Mount Alvernia and stayed till sat before she was discharge. Due to her pregnancy, the doc was unable to give her the usual treatment and only light panadol and some cream to apply on her bruise like lump. Now she still has swelling on her legs even though it’s not as bad as before. But the bruises like lump are still ard. At night the pain will be slightly more and it really pain me to see her in this condition. The doc said it will take another 4 weeks before it will completely recover. Now can only rest at home and pray for her to recover soon...

mrs_eg

Hi... I finally know what’s wrong with my wife legs . She has Erythema Nodosum. An inflammation of the fat cells under the skin, her legs was so swollen last Thursday. She has to be sent to Mount Alvernia and stayed till sat before she was discharge. Due to her pregnancy, the doc was unable to give her the usual treatment and only light panadol and some cream to apply on her bruise like lump. Now she still has swelling on her legs even though it’s not as bad as before. But the bruises like lump are still around. At night the pain will be slightly more and it really pain me to see her in this condition. The doc said it will take another 4 weeks before it will completely recover. Now can only rest at home and pray for her to recover soon...
gosh.... i never hear of that.... hope she get well soon!!!

varadidie

2Nd baby?!? Cool... How old is your first already??

dont't think about the past... take care of yourself now...
Dear Mrs EG, My firstborn is already turning 6 now. What a big age gap! lols. We have been trying for a baby since he was 2, and now am veryyy :Dancing_wub:....

mrs_eg

Dear Mrs EG, My firstborn is already turning 6 now. What a big age gap! lols. We have been trying for a baby since he was 2, and now am veryyy :Dancing_wub:....
hahahaha nv too late... me and my sis 6 yrs apart too.... but we are bestest frens...

Congrats la!!!

hihi my EDD is 28sep10. so excited and scared! (coz just had 2 mcs :we2wacko:) currently 8wks n had blood clots in mplacenta but my gynae gave injections once evy 3 days. now its much better. Seeing dr benjamim tham at kk. very experienced and friendly gynae!

varadidie

Congrats Pinkymummy.. for Dr Benjamin to diagnose blood clot at such an early stage means he's good yeah! ..

I just went for my check up yesterday.. Will be seeing Dr Wong Mun Tat from TMC.. Wondering how will the hospital bill like..

Congrats Pinkymummy.. for Dr Benjamin to diagnose blood clot at such an early stage means he's good yeah! ..

I just went for my check up yesterday.. Will be seeing Dr Wong Mun that from Thomson Medical Center.. Wondering how will the hospital bill like..

thank u Varadidie ! Dr Tham is also gonna transfer to thomson medical soon, wont be at kk already, i guess im gonna follow him hehee... he told me the bill at kk and thomson is bout the same but commented thomson should in fact be lower! yeah!! by the way u can go to thomson medical website to check out the total hospital bill estimation, i read it somewhere in there ytd:Dancing_tongue:

lovemk87

hi, my EDD date is 23 Sept 10. :(
i have not tell my parents and my bf's parents about it. so worry now~
:tno:

lovemk87

congrats!!! your bf knows about it??? dont worry k? bad for the baby....
ya he knows :(
how what should i do now??? hopeless:wecry:
this is not the first time :(
i have did abortion before when i was 20, our parents knew it and that was their decision..
after 3 years, same thing happen again. i really dont have this courage to tell them.

mrs_eg

ya he knows :(
how what should i do now??? hopeless:wecry:
this is not the first time :(
i have did abortion before when i was 20, our parents knew it and that was their decision..
after 3 years, same thing happen again. i really dont have this courage to tell them.
20.... so now u are 23?.... okay lah... adult already mah... my guess is you wanna keep this baby??? wat did your bf say?? any plans of getting married??

to be able to have a baby is a blessing... really... many out there have tried and failed... blessed and lost their baby... etc... so jus to have one is itself a miracle already... besides.. it is still better to have kids at a young age... the older u are the more difficult it is....

lastly.... if you thinking of how difficult it wld be... to be a young mum, how to tell ur parents, etc.... things will somehow fall into place.... but of cos you have to let it fall into place by making the first step.... make a decision or wat.... before you know it... all the difficulties are way past behind u....

go go Jia you!!!

varadidie

20.... so now you are 23?.... okay ... adult already mah... my guess is you wanna keep this baby??? what did your bf say?? any plans of getting married??

to be able to have a baby is a blessing... really... many out there have tried and failed... blessed and lost their baby... etc... so just to have one is itself a miracle already... besides.. it is still better to have kids at a young age... the older you are the more difficult it is....

lastly.... if you thinking of how difficult it wld be... to be a young mum, how to tell your parents, etc.... things will somehow fall into place.... but of cos you have to let it fall into place by making the first step.... make a decision or what.... before you know it... all the difficulties are way past behind you....

go go Jia you!!!
I agree with Eg.. i was a young mum myself. Got married at 22 and was blessed with a beautiful son by 23... My son is going to P1 next year.. How exciting can that be.

Your EDD is 2 days apart from mine. By now you shouldve been able to see the little life in you moving. Its quite sad to see it goes wasted like that. But afterall its still your decision. It is also true, that it wont be as easy to get pregnant as you age. A baby is really a miracle. :)

Make your decision wisely and take care.. *BIG hugs..