EDD Sep 2010

ya he knows :(
how what should i do now??? hopeless:wecry:
this is not the first time :(
i have did abortion before when i was 20, our parents knew it and that was their decision..
after 3 years, same thing happen again. i really dont have this courage to tell them.
Congrats gal! u may think its a bad thing happening , but believe me, things will slowly fall into place when u tell them about it. it may be nasty n stressful initially but they will grow to love your baby! Furthermore ur already 23, ive alot of frens preggie at that age too. I went thru an abortion when i was really young and after that when i tried for a baby, i went thru 2 miscarriages in a yr. Being able to have a baby is a blessing most couples cant even have. Pls do consider this little life inside u . *hugs*

mrs_eg

hey.. how's everybody???

It seems like a long wait isn't it?? everyday Ive been watching my tummy... wondering if it is "bloatedness kind" of getting bigger.. or "growing baby kind" of getting bigger... Sometimes I also wish I am bigger so ppl can let me sit down in MRTs.... kekeke .... But I guess it is still a long wait b4 we can feel any movements frm the baby ya???

Went to scan tat day at the gynae... in the midst of the scan... can see my baby stretch!!! it is so amazing... :) hope he/she grow healthily... look forward to seeing him/her soon... hehehe....:001_302:

hey.. how's everybody???

It seems like a long wait isn't it?? everyday Ive been watching my tummy... wondering if it is "bloatedness kind" of getting bigger.. or "growing baby kind" of getting bigger... Sometimes I also wish I am bigger so ppl can let me sit down in MRTs.... kekeke .... But I guess it is still a long wait before we can feel any movements frm the baby ya???

Went to scan that day at the gynae... in the midst of the scan... can see my baby stretch!!! it is so amazing... :) hope he/she grow healthily... look forward to seeing him/her soon... hehehe....:001_302:
hi mrs_eg! how many weeks are u?? can c baby stretch already? wahh cant wait to c mine do that! but then again, muz be v lucky la.:tlaugh: im only 10 weeks plus but feeling paranoid evyday coz dun feel preggie! hope its a gd thg. gd luck e vyone!

mrs_eg

hi mrs_eg! how many weeks are you?? can c baby stretch already? wahh cant wait to c mine do that! but then again, must be very lucky .:tlaugh: im only 10 weeks plus but feeling paranoid evyday coz dont feel preggie! hope its a good thg. good luck e vyone!

for a while I've been wondering what happen to everyone... unbelievably quiet in mummysg these days... so glad someone replied!!!

hahaha pinkymummy... I was 10w3d when I went for the scan... duno what my baby is doing actually... but he/she is definitely moving during the scan... hehehe we were so excited... tot our eyes playing tricks until the gynae also confirmed it...

how abt u? whens ur next visit???

for a while I've been wondering what happen to everyone... unbelievably quiet in mummysg these days... so glad someone replied!!!

hahaha pinkymummy... I was 10w3d when I went for the scan... dont know what my baby is doing actually... but he/she is definitely moving during the scan... hehehe we were so excited... thought our eyes playing tricks until the gynae also confirmed it...

how about you? whens your next visit???
hahaa ya man! im pretty new here and thought for awhile if this forum is still as active?? think everyone's relaxing ! my next visit is still a far 17 days later for the dwn symdrome scan. So long!....:07: thats y in my previous post i mentioned i wanna buy a doppler hahaa

coz had 2 M/C s before this so v paranoid. then since week 9 had no more symptoms . aiyo...

hope i can c mine waving at me :webiggrin:

mrs_eg

hahaa ya man! im pretty new here and thought for awhile if this forum is still as active?? think everyone's relaxing ! my next visit is still a far 17 days later for the dwn symdrome scan. So long!....:07: thats y in my previous post i mentioned i wanna buy a doppler hahaa

coz had 2 M/C s before this so very paranoid. then since week 9 had no more symptoms . aiyo...

hope i can c mine waving at me :webiggrin:
me also going for the NT scan but on 8th... and ya... I understand... 17days later like kinda long... u so cute... count the days... hahaha... anyway u Mus remember to stay healthy... eat healthy... sleep well.... dun worry too much/.... ur gynae knows ur previous history right.... did he/she giv any advice???

what symptoms u have btw?

me also going for the not scan but on 8th... and ya... I understand... 17days later like kinda long... you so cute... count the days... hahaha... anyway you Mus remember to stay healthy... eat healthy... sleep well.... dont worry too much/.... your gynae knows your previous history right.... did he/she give any advice???

what symptoms you have btw?

wahahaa EVYDAY i tell my hubby how many more days left , he juz show me the 'duno wat to say' face. ya when i found out preggie again i told my gynae bout my history then current pregnancy he saw a blood clot so i tot gone case again... but now no more blood clot! i only felt nauseous since wk4 till wk 8plus then suddenly stopped.sore breasts and big appetite!but now no more at all.:001_07: *keep my fingers crossed*

he only hinted that i should stay hm n rest n not work at all(coz im a shop owner) and be really gentle. In fact, now, im giving up my shop so can stay home:welaugh: he gave a injections n 3times duphaston daily till end of 1st tri.

By the way , when i went for a scan at 9wk6days, my baby only measures 24mm leh.. and when i saw online ultrasound videos on youtube, most babies are moving around actively and are around 30mm. Mine still in same position since i saw in wk 6, never move leh. Did yours move??

DELvy

Hello all. I am new to this forum and this is my very 1st post. I am 12th week pregnant with my 1st baby and my EDD is 10 Sep 2010. Very excited to meet all the MTB here! My gynae is Dr W K Tan from W C Cheng Associates at TMC. BIG HELLO TO ALL! =D

Hello all. I am new to this forum and this is my very 1st post. I am 12th week pregnant with my 1st baby and my EDD is 10 Sep 2010. Very excited to meet all the MTB here! My gynae is Dr W K Tan from W C Cheng Associates at Thomson Medical Center. BIG HELLO TO ALL! =D
HiHi DELvy! Congrats to u! i cant wait to be 12th wk preggie too!hahaa im 10wks plus keke. Gd luck!!:Dancing_tongue:

mrs_eg

wahahaa EVYDAY i tell my hubby how many more days left , he just show me the 'dont know what to say' face. ya when i found out preggie again i told my gynae bout my history then current pregnancy he saw a blood clot so i thought gone case again... but now no more blood clot! i only felt nauseous since wk4 till wk 8plus then suddenly stopped.sore breasts and big appetite!but now no more at all.:001_07: *keep my fingers crossed*

he only hinted that i should stay hm n rest n not work at all(coz im a shop owner) and be really gentle. In fact, now, im giving up my shop so can stay home:welaugh: he gave a injections n 3times duphaston daily till end of 1st tri.

By the way , when i went for a scan at 9wk6days, my baby only measures 24mm .. and when i saw online ultrasound videos on youtube, most babies are moving around actively and are around 30mm. Mine still in same position since i saw in wk 6, never move . Did yours move??

hmmm... My first visit was at ard 6-7 wks i think... but the baby didnt move tat time.... then 2nd visit was at 10wks.. as mentioned, the baby stretched himself/herself during the scan...

Aiyo dun go and watch those things lah... make urself worry only... different women different mah....

ya... I had a fren also asked to stay at home and DUN MOVE ARD cos she had spotting during the 1st tri... but now she has given birth to a beautiful daughter... so I guess.. still better to listen to the gynae... BE GENTLE!!! :001_302:

mrs_eg

Hello all. I am new to this forum and this is my very 1st post. I am 12th week pregnant with my 1st baby and my EDD is 10 Sep 2010. Very excited to meet all the MTB here! My gynae is Dr W K Tan from W C Cheng Associates at Thomson Medical Center. BIG HELLO TO ALL! =D

Hi Hi!!! big welcome and congrats to you!!!!!!! :Dancing_tongue:

Im also frm TMC... but under Dr Adelina Wong... My EDD (according to the last scan) is 18 Sep... and this is my 11th week...

So how? 1st tri going to 2nd tri... seeing any changes to ur tummy???

DELvy

Thanks pinkymummy. Hope your journey will be a smooth one. I just did my OSCAR test last week and I saw my bb's legs and hands moving, measured at abt. 6cm, could also hear the heartbeat. It was a very touching moment, tears almost dropped =p. However, when I did my scan during the 9th week, didn't see the bb move also. Don' worry too much and let nature takes its own course. Everything will be fine. Cheers! =)

DELvy

Hi hi Mrs eg... Yea.. My pants and shorts are getting tighter! I can only wear my cotton dresses to work now. However, the maternity pants are still too loose for me. I didn't suffer much from morning sickness. Only for ard. 2-3 weeks during my 1st trimester, I'd feel bloated after dinner, that's abt it.

hmmm... My first visit was at around 6-7 wks i think... but the baby didnt move that time.... then 2nd visit was at 10wks.. as mentioned, the baby stretched himself/herself during the scan...

Aiyo dont go and watch those things ... make yourself worry only... different women different mah....

ya... I had a friend also asked to stay at home and dont MOVE around cos she had spotting during the 1st tri... but now she has given birth to a beautiful daughter... so I guess.. still better to listen to the gynae... BE GENTLE!!! :001_302:

hahaa! ya my hubby said the same thing to me, 'STOP reading all these stuff to scare yourself!' okok i shall stop worrying. Let nature take its course. I also had spotting but now ok keke... my frens keep saying 'aiyo pls la mother already pls dont be so chor lor'... i shall be gentle:shyxxx:

can anyone share how big your tummy is at 10 weeks? mine still flat!! first time mum:tlaugh:

DELvy

pinkmummy, my tummy only started to show this week, my 12th week. I had spotting and cramps during my 6th week due to low progesterone level; was on medication throughout my 1st and 2nd trimester. It's ok after that. Don't worry =)

mrs_eg

er... I duno if it is the baby tummy or bloated tummy... but I cant button my jeans and pants already...

I bought a pants frm Spring maternity for CNY...the elastic part can adjust many different "circumference"... so I can still loosen if I get really bloated but still make it smaller when need to so that it is not too loose... very useful... they have xs-xl... Delvy u can go check it out...

thea

hey.. how's everybody???

It seems like a long wait isn't it?? everyday Ive been watching my tummy... wondering if it is "bloatedness kind" of getting bigger.. or "growing baby kind" of getting bigger... Sometimes I also wish I am bigger so ppl can let me sit down in MRTs.... kekeke .... But I guess it is still a long wait before we can feel any movements frm the baby ya???

Went to scan that day at the gynae... in the midst of the scan... can see my baby stretch!!! it is so amazing... :) hope he/she grow healthily... look forward to seeing him/her soon... hehehe....:001_302:
Mrs Eg,
I totally agree with you!! Every day i look at the countdown in my phone and wondering when it's gonna show...and when the 12th week mark will finally arrive! Wish ppl can tell so that I don't have to explain why I am so tired and need a comfy seat at the restaurant or answer questions like "is this gonna be a gift" when i go look at baby stuff...Have you gone shopping for baby stuff yet? I am quite at a lost at what to buy! Do share with me if you got certain things that you really like...i'm gonna be back in April to shop in SG :D

Went to the gynae 2days ago, and my EDD was pushed back to the 21st of Sept (1st visit to the Dr in taipei didn't give me a EDD, 1st visit to Dr in SG said 21st...but i was hoping it'll be sooner so i estimated at 18th.) Anyways, it felt like i just lost 3 days in the pregnancy and I have to wait another week to announce to the world that i'm pregnant..haha ok..not to the world la.

Oh yes! While the Tw gynae tried to confirm how old the baby is thru the ultrasound we saw baby STRETCH TOO! :D super cool lor! :D hahahas....could see the arms and the legs...suddenly it seems so much more closer to reality compared to the clump we saw the first time..heheh...bet you felt super excited too! :D AMAZING RIGHT! :D

We're also scheduling another ultrasound scan + blood test next week to test for Down Syndrome & other abnormalities...Dr said accuracy is 90-95% during this period (11+ to 13+ weeks)...compared to 80-85% from the 15th to 20th week...but the one in 2nd trimester will include 1 more abnormality test...Is any one of you going for (has gone for) this as well?

Oh yes...also wondering if any of you have started taking photos of your side profile/tummy? :) Read from "What to expect" that it'll be something we wont regret doing...hehe but still not sure what top to wear...it'll need to be able to stretch enough for the last few weeks! Any suggestions? :)

DELvy

thea...I think the Down Syndrome & other abnormalities test done with ultra scan + blood test is the one I just did last week. We call it OSCAR (One Stop Clinic for Assessment of Risk of Fetal Anomalies). This is usually done during the 1st trimester. They will do the measurement of the bb and some blood test. Then they will have this ratio for u to tell the probability of having a down syndrome kid. Age, whether is this your 1st born and whether you are a smoker all play a part. If the ratio/risk is high, your gynae may recommend you to go for amniotic test during the 2nd trimester.

mrs_eg

Mrs Eg,
Do share with me if you got certain things that you really like...i'm gonna be back in April to shop in SG
Wah.. you staying in tpe or sin?? do you often have to fly around frequently? I use to... but was 'grounded' ever since I know my pregnancy...

Buying things for baby... I havent done yet... Last time before I got pregnant I went to buy (cos very cheap hehehe),... without knowing that it is actually a taboo to buy baby and maternity stuffs before you get pregnant... anyway I was asked to "give" them away ... or put "somebody else's home" ... but I didnt believe... went thru trying to concieve for some time.. until i finally decided to give some away... I got pregnant soon after!!!

Anyway I was also told not to buy baby stuffs too early even when Im pregnant ... dont know when is the benchmark to start buying also... it is a kind of chinese superstition if im not wrong... Anyone hear before??? tonight I go check again with my mum..... btw are you singaporean chinese?

we saw baby STRETCH TOO! :D AMAZING RIGHT! :D
totally amazing!!! cant wait to see baby again on next visit! And yup Im doing those test on the next visit too...

Oh yes...also wondering if any of you have started taking photos of your side profile/tummy? :) Read from "What to expect" that it'll be something we wont regret doing...hehe but still not sure what top to wear...it'll need to be able to stretch enough for the last few weeks! Any suggestions? :)
Im also reading reading "what to expect" hahaha I havent started on the scrapbook thingy yet... but I guess now... since tummy is not that obvious can start off with body hugging tops... that show the "before" ... actually body hugging tops can see clearer compared to those flare loose type...

Btw way have you seen the "pregnancy for Dad" section?
ladies... get your hubby to read this... very useful...

For Dad During Pregnancy -- For Dad During Pregnancy -- WhatToExpect.com