EDD Sep 2010

dl28

hello to all. been so busy till point of exhaustion..both at work and home..
truly it is an accomplishment for all those at work and home and get no help at all..

how are all of you and hows your little one doing. Mine is now getting sore gums.. she is irritable and crying every now and then because of it..

Her sleeping and drinking milk patterns are changing. Sometimes i worry that she is not getting enough milk. sigh!!! and in the nights, she does not want to drink much.

What are all your takes on play yards..
where to get good set of flash cards and soft/ cloth books.

Last edited:
hello to all. been so busy till point of exhaustion..both at work and home..
truly it is an accomplishment for all those at work and home and get no help at all..

how are all of you and hows your little one doing. Mine is now getting sore gums.. she is irritable and crying every now and then because of it..

Her sleeping and drinking milk patterns are changing. Sometimes i worry that she is not getting enough milk. sigh!!! and in the nights, she does not want to drink much.

What are all your takes on play yards..
where to get good set of flash cards and soft/ cloth books.
im also looking for good and interesting flashcards but cant find them anywhere. So i downloaded a few apps on my iphone n they have free flashcards for babies hehee

my baby chuckles everytime he sees a few pic, dunno why hahaa

As for play yards, if your house is big enuff i think its a pretty good idea to get one , especially if u have pets around:001_302::wong19:

Little one has been drooling sooooo much but im not sure if he is teething:001_302: ANY of your babies flipping non stop??the moment baby Josh learns how to flip on his own he's been doing it non stop! Right after milk, he will puke whenever he does that... headache!!

dl28

im also looking for good and interesting flashcards but cant find them anywhere. So i downloaded a few apps on my iphone n they have free flashcards for babies hehee

my baby chuckles everytime he sees a few pic, dunno why hahaa

As for play yards, if your house is big enuff i think its a pretty good idea to get one , especially if u have pets around:001_302::wong19:

Little one has been drooling sooooo much but im not sure if he is teething:001_302: ANY of your babies flipping non stop??the moment baby Josh learns how to flip on his own he's been doing it non stop! Right after milk, he will puke whenever he does that... headache!!
Thanks Pinkmummy.
could you let me know what the apps you downloaded. i could also try them.
Mine flips over so fast. she also lifts her butt up and drops them hard on the bed. Hiaz..

:001_302::001_302:
Thanks Pinkmummy.
could you let me know what the apps you downloaded. i could also try them.
Mine flips over so fast. she also lifts her butt up and drops them hard on the bed. sigh..
hmm i did a search in the app store n alot of choices in there. I downloaded a free one , i think its called eFlash English . alot more different ones. Ya my boy also keep lifting butt n pulling his feet towards his chest. Headache... cannot do anything at all, he will scream in frustration evytime he cant flip back:SLEEP:

by the way, he fell off my bed on cny eve n i rushed him to hospital coz he nosebleed an hr after the fall.I built damn kiasu barriers on the bed but god knows how he can roll off. So guilty..

Very quiet recently in here!where have all the sep chatty mummies gone to?

AMSoudzuid

I am, but gradually found my girl drinks less and less so that my production is also decreasing....she is 5 month exact, maybe start solid any day soon. how about you?

Fiona73

Latch on directly, so not sure abt the supply. Bt the feeding time is now only 5-7mins on one side each time, then can last her for 3-4hrs. She sure keen in my plate, bt can't give anything yet as advice by pd.

mrs_eg

Me me... Exclusive bfeeding...
Ya... My daughter damn fast at drinking now too... Average 5mins each side... I dun think it is the lack of milk... Jus that they hav learnt hw to suck more efficiently??? Wat do u think??? And she can last 3 or more hrs...

mecolemummy

Hi sept mamas! Its been so long since I post here. Hows everyone?

I'm having a gathering at my place for us September mummies... If anyone interested pls add me to ur facebook and keep track on the event. The gathering is on the 26th feb. Mecole@hotmail.com
Really hope we all can meet up :)

Fiona73

Ya I tink so. My gal focus is only like 5min than start to turn toward other sound. But she only drink on one breast each time. Ya can last her more than 3hr. But I make a point to feed her not later than 4hrs. Weather is so hot, so I must sure to drink something.

AMSoudzuid

you feed no later than 4hrs...For my gal, she hardly shows any hunger sign if I just don't feed her, even could last to 6 hours...but her weight is ok and my pediatrician suggested to start solid food. Usually what solid food to start for you?

gnaf21

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I posted too. Back to work already and everyday is becoming so routine. Work, go home play with baby then put him to sleep. Wash pump parts then go to bed.

Having problem getting my baby to sleep. I always have to bottle feed him before he can fall asleep and he still wakes up once or twice in the night. Have to breast feed him before he fell asleep again.

Do you all have the same problem? Any tricks to get him to sleep. I tried the cry out method but did not work. He cried real hard then I heart pain gave up. Decided to feed him before sleep. Now I scared it will be a habit. My baby already 4mth+. Will it improve when he gets older?

mrs_eg

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I posted too. Back to work already and everyday is becoming so routine. Work, go home play with baby then put him to sleep. Wash pump parts then go to bed.

Having problem getting my baby to sleep. I always have to bottle feed him before he can fall asleep and he still wakes up once or twice in the night. Have to breast feed him before he fell asleep again.

Do you all have the same problem? Any tricks to get him to sleep. I tried the cry out method but did not work. He cried real hard then I heart pain gave up. Decided to feed him before sleep. Now I scared it will be a habit. My baby already 4mth+. Will it improve when he gets older?

Me too... having such problems... haiz... I also need help... everyone tell me it is going to get better soon... but when??? I really dun mind waking up to feed... but the thing is I really dun wish to make it a habit to feed her so that she can fall asleep...

I read that I shld stop nursing before she fall asleep... but she can suck and sleep together... jus maybe not swallowing... sometimes I do realise it and pull her out JUST b4 she fall asleep, however she will fuss until she became very awake again... then have to start all over again... Do you have such problems as well??

Im also *clueless*
:(
Duno wat I shld do...

Any mummies' gg to try feeding solids to babies yet for those 5 monthsplusbb.
Mine just turn 5th month today.

Time flies!

This is the month to slowly switch fm to 6 mth n above..
Also time for bb to try bits of solids.. Very exciting n worry at the same time...

Everyday is so tiring n busy with about 4-5 hours of zzz

Fetching bb to fro work, pumping milk thrice per day..busy working hours.. Really hope they grow up faster!

Been trying to slowly stop bf but find it hard to stop...
Hope i can last him till 6 mths n hope it stops just nice after 6 mths so i can go longholidays haha

Will be gg for a short trip over the weekend but still need pumping . Anyone has tried pumping milkoverseas ? Care to share how to handle the milk?

Me me... Exclusive bfeeding...
Ya... My daughter damn fast at drinking now too... Average 5mins each side... I dun think it is the lack of milk... Jus that they hav learnt hw to suck more efficiently??? Wat do u think??? And she can last 3 or more hrs...
My boy also drink very fast now 5 mins can stop but I scare if he is having enough milk so after half an hour I feed him
Again.. Kiasu me

my bb is taking veg heinz food jars when he is 3.5mths. Now he is 5mths and 1 wk old just started with porridge. Tried out marmite and porridge for a start and he really love eating it!!! He had 21 spoonful of porridge yesterday night, highest record so far. My family got a shock on how he can eat....

Applepie

Hi Sept mummies!

This is my 1st post to the forum :)

My baby is 5mths 2 weeks old today. She was able to sleep through the night ever since she was 2 mths old. I was advised by my sis to build a sleep routine. So after her last feed of formula milk (about 10pm), I will wipe her body clean with warm water, change her into pyjamas, and she will be ready for bed. She can sleep through till 6 - 7am every day.

I have only started plain baby cereal and sweet potato pureed with milk so far. Can we give porridge at this stage?

Hi Sept mummies!

This is my 1st post to the forum :)

My baby is 5mths 2 weeks old today. She was able to sleep through the night ever since she was 2 mths old. I was advised by my sis to build a sleep routine. So after her last feed of formula milk (about 10pm), I will wipe her body clean with warm water, change her into pyjamas, and she will be ready for bed. She can sleep through till 6 - 7am every day.

I have only started plain baby cereal and sweet potato pureed with milk so far. Can we give porridge at this stage?
Hi Applepie, your baby can sleep through the night since 2 mths??? You have trained her very well. Does she sleep in air-con? My boy is 1 wk younger than your bb and most old folks advised me to give my boy porridge so that he can eat and grow well. There's a bit of trial and error to start of with and depend on your girl's appetite and digestive system. If you find her doing well with cereal, you can try some porridge like 5-6 spoonful for a start.