EDD Sep 2010

Applepie

Hi Applepie, your baby can sleep through the night since 2 mths??? You have trained her very well. Does she sleep in air-con? My boy is 1 wk younger than your bb and most old folks advised me to give my boy porridge so that he can eat and grow well. There's a bit of trial and error to start of with and depend on your girl's appetite and digestive system. If you find her doing well with cereal, you can try some porridge like 5-6 spoonful for a start.
Yup, she can sleep better in air-con. Ooh ok, will try her out on porridge soon.

gnaf21

Me too... having such problems... sigh... I also need help... everyone tell me it is going to get better soon... but when??? I really dont mind waking up to feed... but the thing is I really dont wish to make it a habit to feed her so that she can fall asleep...

I read that I shld stop nursing before she fall asleep... but she can suck and sleep together... just maybe not swallowing... sometimes I do realise it and pull her out JUST before she fall asleep, however she will fuss until she became very awake again... then have to start all over again... Do you have such problems as well??

Im also *clueless*
:(
dont know what I shld do...

Same!!! Need to let him fall deep sleep then can pull out

Recently I try to pacify him in the night first. If still keep cry then give him my breast else he thinks my breast is some free gift lo!

I realize if we play with them till tired. He might sleep without feeding. My boy sleeps alot in the afternoon.

All moms seem to have sleep training issues. Sigh. I hears they will grow out of it when they get older so if it is not very tiring for u. Can just keep doing it but be prepared it will be till quite old. Alternative is train him. Mine has sleep routine too but he wants to eat full full before he can sleep.

Besides sleeping. I am running out of games to play with him. Furthermore I don't really want to bring him out till he finish his injection (6mths). My friend child keep going out. He tends to be more hyperactive. My boy always give blur look when outside or just fall asleep.

ah.bee

Hi mommies!! Have a question to ask: what brand of cereal are you feeding your little ones? I'm feeding my girl nestle brown rice, but it doesn't seem to dissolve very well i.e. lumpy no matter how long I stir! Quite irritating, so thinking of changing to another brand. Any recommendations?

Btw just to share I'm also feeding my girl frisocrem and she loves it! Hehe. Easy to mix too :)

mrs_eg

wah so many has started on solids... cool... hows the experience so far? anyone filmed the first attempt?? Many have advised to film their expressions... it is going to be priceless...

I jus bought an organic brown rice cereal (brand: Happy Baby), yet to start though... I read it is better to wait till near 6mths and beyond...

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

Hi mommies!! Have a question to ask: what brand of cereal are you feeding your little ones? I'm feeding my girl nestle brown rice, but it doesn't seem to dissolve very well i.e. lumpy no matter how long I stir! Quite irritating, so thinking of changing to another brand. Any recommendations?

Btw just to share I'm also feeding my girl frisocrem and she loves it! Hehe. Easy to mix too :)
My boy doesnt like frisocrem =( think it's too sweet. So far he tried sweet potato, carrots and Healthy times brown rice . He loves the brown rice!! Not lumpy when mixed.

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

kanily

My boy doesnt like frisocrem =( think it's too sweet. So far he tried sweet potato, carrots and Healthy times brown rice . He loves the brown rice!! Not lumpy when mixed.
Hi,

My boy is born 25th Sep and he just hit 5 months. Brought a lot of baby food for him but do no dare to start him on it yet. Heard that it's better to start at 6mths.

Mrs_eg: I am having the same dilemma as you.

Hi,

My boy is born 25th Sep and he just hit 5 months. Brought a lot of baby food for him but do no dare to start him on it yet. Heard that it's better to start at 6mths.

Mrs_eg: I am having the same dilemma as you.
Yea I wanted to hold till 6 th month too but when he turned 5 months, he started refusing his milk n sometimes takes less than 300 ml in a day! Headache.. Pediatrician told me to start solid feeding when I brought him for jab.

Erin07

Dear mummies, care to share how u all prepare porridge for ur little ones? I am confused and stressed up in the preparation of my bb food..the older generation always say can eat everything while doc and reports I read mention shld only give flavouring to bb when they are one yr old. I am like always trying to ensure my bb dun take in food that he nt suppose too and it's rather taxing..sometime others jus let them taste it when I'm not noticing..

dl28

hi
i have started my gal on food. I bought baby food in the pouch type. all i have to do is warm it up in hot water. weekends, i will puree potatoes and carrots. she loves her food better than milk.
but i start slow..with once a day feeding.

jynnsan

My gal turning 6 months in a week time, can't wait to feed her with more solid :p
Currently due to skin allergy, she can only intake fruits puree, potatoes, else, i do not dare to take any risk.

Look forward to it :D

kanily

hi
i have started my gal on food. I bought baby food in the pouch type. all i have to do is warm it up in hot water. weekends, i will puree potatoes and carrots. she loves her food better than milk.
but i start slow..with once a day feeding.
Hi,

How old is your gal now?

kanily

Yea I wanted to hold till 6 th month too but when he turned 5 months, he started refusing his milk n sometimes takes less than 300 ml in a day! Headache.. Pediatrician told me to start solid feeding when I brought him for jab.
Hi PinkMummy,

My PD also ask me to start if i want to with fruits puree and ceral but not veg. Till today, i haven't start him yet. Did dip some fresh oranges on this lips during CNY.

Hi PinkMummy,

My PD also ask me to start if i want to with fruits puree and ceral but not veg. Till today, i haven't start him yet. Did dip some fresh oranges on this lips during CNY.
Hi kanily, hmm I tot always advisable to start with cereal, veg then fruits? Coz ped mentioned fruits r sweeter so try not to let them develop sweet tooth. Remember, whenever u start a new food always feed the same food for 4 days so u know if baby is allergic to it. Try not to mix food they have not tried before. Hahaa u tried to dip orange on his lips?? So cute.

kanily

Hi Pinky,

Thanks for your advice. I didn't buy enough for 4 days. Will stock up a little... How about different brand but same type of fruits, can test for allergic? I will check with my PD again. I did remember she saying fruits, cereal then veg... i also thought veg first as that was what i read.
He look so funny sticking his touge out to taste it...

Hi Pinky,

Thanks for your advice. I didn't buy enough for 4 days. Will stock up a little... How about different brand but same type of fruits, can test for allergic? I will check with my pediatrician again. I did remember she saying fruits, cereal then veg... i also thought veg first as that was what i read.
He look so funny sticking his touge out to taste it...
Different brands should be ok ? Not sure lei but whenever I buy bottled food, I check the ingredients behind. The lesser the better. For eg, I bought Heinz "fruity pear' d ingredients has only pears and water so in this case still can test if bAby is allergic to pears. Most of the time I prepare fresh food for him. Tried potato today, he LOVES it! Never seen him open mouth so wide before!

Last night, me and my hb were playing happily with my bb boy and when my boy wanted to flip upwards, he hit his head against the wall. He cried very loudly and it's heartwrecking. Worst still, while my hb is trying to divert his attention, he "accidentally" bite his hands. Yday was really not our day. I am a weekend parent, usually leave my bb with the maid at my mum's place. Nowadays my boy seems to miss us when we do not stay in my mum's place during weekdays. Should I send my bb home every night to be with me? Or should I decide to move to my mum's place? Anyone has similar experience as me????

kanily

Hi,

I actually move in with my mother when my boy is born. Didn't wanted my MIL to look after as i'm worried that we have differences and also i am staying at pasir ris with my MIL till my boy is born. I worked at Loyang and now, i move in to stay with my mother at Bedok. I will handle my boy when i knock off after work. I feed him night feed (11pm-12am) and 1 feed in the morning before i go off to work around 5-6am. My boy is now 5mths and 1 week. He will be closer to you if you stay at your mother's place but all depend if it is really too tiring for you. But don't worry about the accident, its purely just accident.How old is your boy bubbleblue?

LittleWorm

Pinkymummy, my baby's appetite also getting smaller recently...from 800+ml drop to 600+ml...her weight now only 6.5kg (small for a 5mth plus baby right?). When ur baby started solid food, did his appetite improve back to normal? I haven't started solid food for her yet, tot to wait until at least 6 months...

By the way, my baby can now crawl n getting really agile turning here then there haha...so happy she reached another milestone...think all mummies are excited by this moment. But I must b careful with her now, cannot leave her unattended on the mat for too long in case she crawls out of the mat...Worry she may knock her head somewhere...