EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

justamom

oh no..my bb seems small as compared to other bbs here..he weighs at only 5.3kg at 2Mths 2wks..n only at 25 percentile I think...

Rodorsany

Yeoymp no doubt its a painful decision..... But ur well being is impt too, esp both ur kids! You hv done ur best n bb got e best for e past few mths! Its an achievement!

Keatbear I'll prob reach ard 11.45am

Mummies size of bb doesnt matter la... So long happy n healthy can liao.... Im happy my kids dun get my fatty genes....

Lizzy I'll collect e meds fm u tmrw....

lizzy2101

Ill bring the meds doris.. And bringing my one and only nursing dress, see whoever fits it :) anyone neef nursing apron? I have the free one frim my doc, purple circle design if anyone wants...

Uttmama

Reiann: he's 14 weeks today

Rodarsany is right, as long as bb is healthy size doesnt matter. We are finding it difficult to handle him and these days he is using his hands and feet alot especially when he is fussy, he tends to kick and arch his back. Sometimes I am so afraid that I will drop him as it is already hard to carry him steadily and to make things worse he fidgets alot.

Keatbear

Mummies, here are the instructions to walk from one north mrt to my place

At one north mrt, please exit at exit B. there is lift on your right hand, you take up to ground floor. Exit lift, walk straight to main road, turn right. Continue walking till you see a traffic light junction, cross that junction to be at that white building in front.
At this point, my condo is behind that white 2storey building.. Walk past that building and you will reach my condo. You would be able to spot an Econ minimarts below the condo. The entrance with the ramps for strollers are on the road slim barracks rise... So walk towards that road which is on the right side of the Econ minimarts (when facing the shop).

And viola... You will see the guest lounge.. I will try to put up signs...

linl1n84

Nessa: great u can join us..baby Ryan is fine rite ? Let's meet at 1030, any changes will SMS u as my gal timing is not fixed yet..

Btw any mummies intend to pump at the function tml??

NeSSa

lin no problem :)...Ryan also not fixed on timing also LOL...he is ok..as of now...but last nite went on a hunger strike...lol didnt drink much but did sleep quite alot...

Keatbear

I have got the disposals stuff already...

Mummies, the pizzas will only arrive around 12pm... We can do our secret Santa 1st or take photos of our babies ...

Rodorsany

Hey hey rem to let bb come in christmas theme.... Im excited.... Letting brielle be santarina if possible if not a little greeny lol....

lizzy2101

Nessa: great u can join us..baby Ryan is fine rite ? Let's meet at 1030, any changes will SMS u as my gal timing is not fixed yet..

Btw any mummies intend to pump at the function tml??
u gals taking mrt? Lol idk where it is... Maybe ill take cab!

Keatbear can give me exact add, i might take cab...

felicity

reiann my bb was 6.38kg 3 weeks ago... not sure abt current... yes v stressful on the arms when bathing her! i still hold onto her as she's not sitting steadily, super wobbly actually... haha... also if she's sitting but her neck not strong yet so head drooping down, then can't clean her neck hidden in the folds of her chin lol

yeoymp *hugs* you have done your best mummy! and yes, the most important is your very own well being! take care of yourself so you can always be there to take care of your baby :)

uttmama wow! 8kg!!

keatbear thanks for the instructions! really looking forward to the meet up!! :D

erlina040

I don't hav any Christmas clothing for my baby.. She'll be in red tml.. Like cny.. Haha.. Mayb, can dress our babies in red and green ( Christmas colour??) haha, think doesn't matter, as long as ur babies look pretty and handsome!!

Think I will bring my breast pump and see whether can pump milk..

So exciting, hope my little girl cooperates tml and able to enjoy herself and not fuss around.

My hubby can help all of us to take photos and we can share the photo on the Facebook page and prob for those without fb, can always email.. :)

Yeah, nessa, glad ur boy is ok and can see the rest of the babies!

felicity

haha ya i found a preloved dress in christmas colour! yay!! :D

yup erlina ur hubby can help us take group photo! nice!! ^^

just cut my bb's nails... last night i was out, came back n see her nose full of scratches omg! the little imp scratched herself so badly all over her nose ><