EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Lingz12

Ok if red or green then I have! Initially wanna let her wear leopard print but nvrm la.. Can let her wear to other parties! Haha..

felicity

Ohhhh anyone need me to bring ergo insert to try? Or anyone else bringing so I won't bring? Cos my bb no longer using it already :)

justamom

felicity:737782 said:
Ohhhh anyone need me to bring ergo insert to try? Or anyone else bringing so I won't bring? Cos my bb no longer using it already :)
I need! Can bring let me try ma?I'll bring my ergo carrier also..Think my boy still small size need it..thks!

justamom

Opps I also don't have Christmas clothing for my boy wo.. think will dress normal ba.. keatbear ur lounge aircon strong nt? If So will dress him in long sleeves..

Kary2500

Keatbear can you please give me your road name... ill be taking a cab to your condo...

I hav a santa suit and a snow man suit but its all velvety with long sleeves n long pants and my baby gets really hot in it... so dont think ill make her wear that cos den ill hav a real cranky baby.

erlina040

Reiann, my girl was feverish for a few hours too. I gave her the fever syrup that the doc prescript and was ok after that. Then, stop the medicine. Hopefully, ur baby's fever will go down..

Kary, keatbear's condo is one north residence, located at one north gateway, if I'm not wrong. :)

NeSSa

i didnt give the meds...coz wasnt that high of the temp....and my son is always feel so "hot" so never knw when he got fever till we tested it...

felicity

Mine too had fever the next day after jab, and I gave her the med twice, 6 hrs apart... She got better within the day. Her next jab is coming Friday...

Rodorsany

Reiann mine had fever. Gave meds. Temp subside in 2 days.

Anything in christmad color... Im only bringing if aircon cool... Might let her wear e santarina... Lol anw she'll b in green lol

meltie

hey reiann, my bb developed high fever 1 day aft her hep b jab.. put koolfever patch before i started her on med (panadol syrup).. did wipe down too.. clinic advised me to give panadol only when fever shoot above 38.5deg.. below that, just monitor n wipe down... my bb had fluctuating fever of 38.5 till 37.3.. so i waited quite long before administering panadol.. in the end took twice 6hrs apart.. fever went down and stopped medication liao.. :)

haha i've been waiting for my gal to wear this christmas romper i bought when i was pregnant! Hope she still can wear coz its 0-3mths one! I thought it will be zun zun 3 mths during christmas.. lol

Wah can't wait ! its tomorrow!!

Keatbear

Mummies, my exact address
7 one north gateway, one north residences
Enter by slim barracks rise. Tell guard house you are attending function at guest lounge...

Remember my mobile 9128 4880, call me if you need any help..,
I have extra nursing apron, so mummies don't worry..
The guest lounge air con can be quite strong, so don't worry about humidity...

linl1n84

Felicity: perhaps u can make a barley water (Chinese type) and let ur gal drink the night before the jab. Old folks said it worked and I tried it works for me too..I mixed with 100ml of formula milk and let her drink..