EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

rosemummy

Ya I also cannot tahan no coffee. I refrained for 1st trimester then after take half cup coffee seems so Shiok!:p

I think cold drink is fine, i even drink coffee & tea sometime. Must enjoy a little bit while pregnant ya:001_302: Otherwise will afraid of pregnant again haha.

sapphire

Thanks!! I was really getting worried when everyone starts telling me cannot drink cold drinks ah... cannot eat ice ah... but cannot tahan also ah... hehehehe....

Radical

Hmm why do I have a feeling that Sapphire will be grabing a bowl of Ice Kachang later .. :001_302:

By the way anyone done the detailed scan yet (not the one during oscar but the next one)?
What would be the cost range like? I'm just trying to be mentally prepared to avoid any shocks at the counter.

sapphire

Hmm why do I have a feeling that Sapphire will be grabing a bowl of Ice Kachang later .. :001_302:

By the way anyone done the detailed scan yet (not the one during oscar but the next one)?
What would be the cost range like? I'm just trying to be mentally prepared to avoid any shocks at the counter.
Muahahaha!!! it's a hot day afterall...

I got the 20-week scan as a package together with the Oscars at Thomson for about $500...

rosemummy

I think my oscars package is around $300 with SGH.

Just completed my detailed scan and so happy to find out we gonna have a baby boy!

Now I can finally start buying the right baby clothings! :)

DiceWee

Congrates to Rosemummy! Same with me ya also a baby boy haha.

Hi Radical, i didn't go & really breakdown the detail scan price. Oscar is more expansive around 2-300 hundred but details scan is less than 200 if i'm not wrong...:err:

Just completed my detailed scan and so happy to find out we gonna have a baby boy!

sapphire

Congrats!! Will have to wait a few more weeks before we can find out the gender.....

Radical

Thanks Sapphire, Rosemummy, Dicewee!

So it other words the 20th week scan is likely to cost lesser then one done during the 14th week with Oscar tests.
Whew!

Juan

3 years ago I done details scan at East Shore hospital is only cost less than SGD150
Now I sign the Oscal + details scan at my Gynae Clinic and it cost me SGD500.

Lindsay

I have gone for a class with inspire mum & baby. Did not really like the class as the yoga teacher do not seem to care whether or not I am experiencing certain pains. I told her my back was aching and she went like.." oh ya, thats common..dont get to paranoid about it.." I was like..what the heck :(
Hi

I'm new here..

Do mummies here sign up prenatal yoga from inspire mum and baby before? Any feedback?

Inspire Mum & Baby – Our focus is your fitness, health and wellness

rosemummy

Lindsay mummy: thanks for sharing! cos I was thinking of inspire mum & baby too! but in the end i decided to try the complimentary prenatal yoga at platinum yoga this Sunday. Their rates are same as Inspire & Baby and the instructor anil has many good reviews!

I have gone for a class with inspire mum & baby. Did not really like the class as the yoga teacher do not seem to care whether or not I am experiencing certain pains. I told her my back was aching and she went like.." oh ya, thats common..dont get to paranoid about it.." I was like..what the heck :(

rosemummy

Hi mummies,

I am looking for Confinement Tinggat (homecooked) and delivery for lunch and dinner for a month.
The commercial ones are too expensive.
Anyone know any aunties who can cook confinement food and deliver at reasonable price?

Thanks!
Rosemummy

lizzy2101

Thanks!! I was really getting worried when everyone starts telling me cannot drink cold drinks ah... cannot eat ice ah... but cannot tahan also ah... hehehehe....
I always drink cold water/drinks and eat ice kachang every week! So dont worry not only you :p and i dont think cold drinks will harm the baby.. :)