EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Kary2500

Felicity, Can you please tell me the name of the books. I would also like to get the books, since i'm not going for the course. I guess its too late to start the course now.. I'm starting to get all paranoid about giving birth now, cant sleep properly in the night too... blaaaaa

Lingz12

Pinky32:667205 said:
I went to the class at SGCS just now. So packed! Got the towel and blanket pack. There are 3 packs napkin-like. Anyone knows what is that for and usage?
Is that the essential pack that TMC gives? I got a similar pack from my third prenatal class.. Not sure if it is the same.. According to the instructor (i have not open the pack yet, haha), it includes a swaddling cloth, a towel and bold wipes..

Juan

Hi all, I am going to week 28 and already gain 10 kgs. Baby is 1.1kgs on last week check up and doc said she is average size.
I do not drink any mama milk but I drink fresh milk instead, sometimes mix with a bit milo.
This few days difficult to fall in sleep cause no matter how is my sleep position all are uncomfortable.
And my leg will be very tire like that (dun know how to describe)

Felicity, Can you please tell me the name of the books. I would also like to get the books, since i'm not going for the course. I guess its too late to start the course now.. I'm starting to get all paranoid about giving birth now, cant sleep properly in the night too... blaaaaa

I havent started my classes too.. Alrd signed up tho, I'll be in my trisem when my first class start! I actually scared that all the materials taught will be not applicable for me anymore, because i will be super big by then. But based on the moms here, it seems like it doesnt matter.

Some even stated that there are people who were also in their tri sem joining the class. So i feel lil bit relieved. I'll start my class 2 wks from now..

Brenbelle

Is that the essential pack that Thomson Medical Center gives? I got a similar pack from my third prenatal class.. Not sure if it is the same.. According to the instructor (i have not open the pack yet, haha), it includes a swaddling cloth, a towel and bold wipes..
Yup, that's the same essential pack, I think those in Mrs Wong's classes have not got them so they distributing, if I heard correctly.

SCGS was so packed last night, I don't think I will go next week, do keep me update if any of you mummies are going next Tuesday k? Thanks!

Last edited:

Brenbelle

yea so many ppl! the packs i'm not sure.. actually haven't opened up and see... hubby n i were too hungry and tired when we reached home as we haven't had dinner before the class... maybe can use to swaddle baby?

Kary i personally find it helpful because i've been very clueless about all things pregnancy, childcare and breastfeeding... but as far as i know the set of 3 books written by Mrs Wong are just as informative n easy to read... can finish over one weekend. a colleague's sil not gg for prenatal classes so my colleague asked me help her buy the books from tmc parentcraft shop and she's giving to her sil. 3 books for $35, still affordable & cheaper than antenatal classes, maybe u can get a set to read too if u didn't get to attend any class.
Hi felicity, the pack consists of a swaddling cloth, a towel (for bath) and bold wipes (to wash and/or clean baby's face). You attended Mrs Wong's classes?

Kary2500

I havent started my classes too.. Alrd signed up tho, I'll be in my trisem when my first class start! I actually scared that all the materials taught will be not applicable for me anymore, because i will be super big by then. But based on the moms here, it seems like it doesnt matter.

Some even stated that there are people who were also in their tri sem joining the class. So i feel lil bit relieved. I'll start my class 2 wks from now..
Are you going for the one at thomson medical centre too? I dont know if I should start or not :| arrgg so confused now... And I have been going so often back to India, think maybe I should just stay here and go for these classes. But TMC is sooo far from where I live,.. I live in the east.

Saw some parenting class happening for just one day at Tampines but now can find that one too...

felicity

i guess what you learn is good for before and during delivery (breathing techniques and mild exercises), as well as childcare and breastfeeding.. so not too late =)

Yup, that's the same essential pack, I think those in Mrs Wong's classes have not got them so they distributing, if I heard correctly.

SCGS was so packed last night, I dont't think I will go next week, do keep me update if any of you mummies are going next Tuesday k? Thanks!
i will be gg next week but without my hubby so no one to drive me there and home... hubby just flew overseas today... =/

Hi felicity, the pack consists of a swaddling cloth, a towel (for bath) and bold wipes (to wash and/or clean baby's face). You attended Mrs Wong's classes?
yup! =)

Are you going for the one at thomson medical centre too? I dont know if I should start or not :| arrgg so confused now... And I have been going so often back to India, think maybe I should just stay here and go for these classes. But Thomson Medical Center is sooo far from where I live,.. I live in the east.

Saw some parenting class happening for just one day at Tampines but now can find that one too...
mine signed up from thomson medical but lessons in amk hub, and last 2 lectures at scgs =)

Are you going for the one at thomson medical centre too? I dont know if I should start or not :| arrgg so confused now... And I have been going so often back to India, think maybe I should just stay here and go for these classes. But TMC is sooo far from where I live,.. I live in the east.

i signed up at TMC but the class will take place at AMK hub.. Come and join!!! So got someone with near edd as me there.. hahhaha..

SCGS was so packed last night, I don't think I will go next week, do keep me update if any of you mummies are going next Tuesday k? Thanks!

how to get the essential pack from TMC? They din give me anything..

Pinky32

I am going next Tuesday for the ast class. I can give you some updates after the class.....

felicity

Thanks Pinky32. Cos hubby on business trip & I'm lazy to travel there alone; furthermore, the place itself is so packed. :(
same... hubby overseas... i asked Mrs Wong and she told me to just go alone and attend it... maybe it's a rare distinguished speaker, so i'll have to cab down and cab home on my own... this time round must rem to eat dinner b4 i go!!