EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

erlina040

Ya, my girl also don't like the hard mattress. Always wake up immediately or didn't sleep long on it. She end up just sleeping on our bed, with super soft comforter for her. Very pamper girl!!

Felicity, I went back to school for work review yesterday. Haha, transfer school from June, maternity leave after term 4. Hard to write what I have done in term 3 only. So glad my mum tool leave to look after my girl, make me feel so at ease when I'm out.

Stretch marks, plenty!!! Flabby tummy. My gynae said his c-sect line look better than my stretch marks.. Think I loose back to pre pregnancy weight, coz I didn't start off light, and gain only 7kg in the whole pregnancy.

My gal woke up at 3am last night for feeding an then her eyes so wide open and want to play. Wanted to play with her but don't think anyone will play with a child at this hour, will scare my family. In the end, try to coax her to sleep. Haha

reiann

Last call for Carter's today!

Any of you have the dark line on tummy during and now after pregnancy? Mine is still v dark and visible. And, my belly button area is so gross and dark. Hm.

NeSSa

i m still got the dark line..since abt 4-5 mths pregnant i got it...my friend said may take up to 6 mths to clear...but depends on individual...

meltie

Sigh i think my bb really going thru growth spurt or changing pattern.. she's been feeding 1.5-2hrly yesterday, at night finally a 3 hr interval.. but woke up at 5.30 for milk, subsequently 6.30 and 7.20am! just put her down in cot again.. zzz i'm so tired... how to get her back to a more sound routine? :/ hope this passes quickly..

yuen6

Purpur, ya I went up half size after I had my older child and became in-between sizes and so hard to buy fitting clothes! Hips definitely broadened and rib cage too :( most dramatic was shoe size as it went up one full size!

For me breastfeeding really helped to lose weight. When I nursed my older child I went back to pre pregnancy size very fast and cld wear my old clothes. But after I stopped I put back some 3-4 kg and never lost it since :(

Sigh dunno if this time round I will go upsize again!

Lingz12

Reiann, me too! I tot I'm e onli one with super dark and gross belly button! I told my mum she said I'm a dirty pig, must b nvr scrub clean.. But it's nt those dirty dark, it's like more of pigmentation dark.. Wonder wen will my belly button revert back to normal..

My stretchmarks are atrocious too! My massage auntie got a shock wen she saw and ask me do I have a realli big baby? I said no leh, in fact a smaller than average baby.. It's all just water and wind.. Sighz.. So ugly now..

justamom

Meltie:
Will u b getting the latex mattress? Think will b abt $70-80..think that one softer.. if nt too hard.
Ya maybe can go n take a look...this wkend Ya? But surely alot of ppl..nursing rms surely full... Think have to carry bb can't use stroller...

Kary2500

Yuen my shoe size has also increased ... I thought it was weird and thought I was the only one!! Lol

And I have a super dark belly button too now.. Wonder if my stomach will ever go back to what it was.. The stretch marks are like battle wounds. Sigh!

purpur

I notice my baby oways having fake cries .. ( cry without tearing ) mummies, does ur baby does that too? .. mayb jus seeking attention .. but not mine is my mum .. he jus love to b carry by my mum ..

purpur

by the way, hav u ladies trim bb nails already? ? trimmed during their slp? ? using e nail scissor or clipper? I heard some elderly say can't do while they are sleeping I Dunno y .. planning to do it by next week .. scare I cut to deep sia :eek:

yuan

Mummies, one of the best treatment for stretch mark and loose skin is using galvanic body spa. A simple hand held device targeting those problematic areas like loose skin, stretch mark and flabby arms. It help to get rid of the stretch marks, saggy skin and also tone/shape the stomach and you can see significant result in just a few treatment.

Rodorsany

Haha.. Guess im one of e older mummy... N fat one lol...

Purpur if u worried get those with magnifying glass nail clipper... When they sleep easier....

My girl alwis fake cry for ppl to chat with her.... No need to always carry.. Talk to her can already...

ahwang

Hey mummies just to check do u ensure ur bb burp after every feed? Mine sometimes just don't burp... I will then keep him upright for like 15min for milk to settle down. But it still seems like he have lots of wind... Always wanna fart esp during feeding will gek his face until all red just to let out wind. Also I think the gas and wind is disturbing his slp... Woke up mainly cos of discomfort in tummy. Doc give ridwater. But I do not use during every feed. Give only 4 times a day. Anyone giving ridwater during every feeding ? Scared give too much not gd for bb as still medicine? Wonder when they will pass this stage.

yuan

My baby hardly burp. I will put her down after 10-15 min after trying to burp her but she fart a lot. Probably, farting is the way for her to let out wind. Does your baby feel better after taking the ridwater? I give my baby gripe water 1 time a day.

meltie

Hey mummies just to check do u ensure ur bb burp after every feed? Mine sometimes just don't burp... I will then keep him upright for like 15min for milk to settle down. But it still seems like he have lots of wind... Always wanna fart esp during feeding will gek his face until all red just to let out wind. Also I think the gas and wind is disturbing his slp... Woke up mainly cos of discomfort in tummy. Doc give ridwater. But I do not use during every feed. Give only 4 times a day. Anyone giving ridwater during every feeding ? Scared give too much not gd for bb as still medicine? Wonder when they will pass this stage.
Hey ahwang, i try my best to make my bb burp.. coz if not she'll come back with bad colic n wind.. i'll try to pat her, coke can method, or just let her lie for awhile on her side and sit up, sometimes changing positions help.. when all else fail, after 20+ mins, i'll assume no burp haha.. but she'll reflux or burp later.. ya they will be v uncomfy n stir n squirm if there's still gas or wind.... after a gd burp, they will slp better ...

My baby was given ridwind at week 3, asked to feed every alternate feed.. 0.5ml frm a dropper.. it did not really work for my bb.. colic was still bad.. so i stopped and bought gripewater from guardian to feed my baby.. i feed 5ml three times a day... seems better for her.. colic has improved alot.. she farts more now...

meltie

by the way, hav u ladies trim bb nails already? ? trimmed during their slp? ? using e nail scissor or clipper? I heard some elderly say can't do while they are sleeping I Dunno y .. planning to do it by next week .. scare I cut to deep sia :eek:
Hey purpur, i started trimming my bb's nails at week 3.. coz they were super long and sharp from birth! Some were breaking off.. might be painful for bb so we cut it.. we use small nail clipper, hold her hand firm n the finger hold ithe flesh back to reveal the nail and carefully trim.. don't dare to trim too short coz dunno if its still flesh.. we've done it twice so far.. but her nails are long again... gotta build up courage and confidence in doing it.. we did it when she was milk-drunk, on the changing mat in the morning.. less active.. one person hold the other hand and legs, the other cut the nails...

I'm thinkng of buying the emery board to file her nails.. coz cut liao still feel sharp.. maybe should file it and smoothen the edges.. anyone know where got sell?