EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Lingz12

Rodorsany, ur poor girl! Must be super painful! Seen the dentist oredi? I hope she will be ok very soon!

Hmm.. I have nvr brought bb out alone before too.. A bit scared.. Haha.. Dunno how she will behave on public tpt.. Plus she is still not keen on the slings and carriers.. Sighz.. So actualli I prefer weekend la, then hubby can drive us there.. Keke.. Venue wise I suppose central is best.. But where?

Rodorsany

Lingz12 nope... Seen doc but no dentist opened so late... So gg later dr gave anti inflamation n pain killers...

If cafe or restaurent can see if they got a big private room...

felicity

Purpur near me!! :D but not near a lot of the rest haha

Doris *hugs* oh dear sounds bad :( hope she's coping n hope u r too!!

Good morning mummies! I'm latching bb in the car!! On the way to town for movie!! Yes I'm mad.. Early monday morning bring bb go watch movie.. Actually it's hubby's co family day n mil not free as she has facial n hair coloring appt today b4 she flies off tmr for her vacation... I dunno how I'll cope, it's gonna be so chaotic w bb screaming in the theatre haha but since hubby wanna bring us, I dun care!! XD

felicity

Hohoho... Poor me is outta the theatre with bb... But I'm not the only mummy that's outside with a baby... Haha... She slept through all the loud noises until the Dolby surround thingy, n she started screaming, more surround sound than Dolby >< brought her out n she slept again, brought her in n she's soundly asleep with all the loud sounds so i get to watched for 20 min but she started screaming at loud gunshots.. So now I'm out again zzz... She's sleeping now in my arms as I type...

Rodorsany

Thanks felicity...

Im now on my way to Dental Ctr... She need day op to stitch back... Norm dentist not confident to sew....

Boobs ache as much as heart... No time to pump or latch... Haiz

NeSSa

i am gng back to work next monday but if needed i can take leave if wkdays...let me knw when...but 5th (wed) and 13th (thur) dec is not good for me...5th is my son immunisation and 13th is my son's review for his ENT at hospital...so any other days is fine with me....

Rodorsany

Thanks lizzy... Thank God no need to stitch but need to go back review.. Just need to monitor for e next couple of days... Sift diet for her (which is something she hate most)

Now pumping.... Boobs ache like mad.... Carry bb slight touch ouch!!! N leaked till 2 patches on my t shirt... Luckily e color not obvious....

felicity

I'm on my way home.. Just now latch her one side during lunch, now the other side is engorged and hard!! Suddenly become expert in latching in public... Cos bb feeds on demand... Today latched in Starbucks during breakfast and in restaurant during lunch.

Reiann it's a family day event... So all ppl from his co.. Got other babies too but she's the youngest baby there.. End up waited outside as it's too loud inside..

Rodorsany *hugs*

reiann

felicity: ohhhh no wonder! I was wondering whether I can bring my baby to the cinema! I miss it so much. only been once last week - first time since she was born - only cos mother in law helped baby sit. going again tonight cos she's baby sitting again...

meltie

rodarsany hows things? hugs!

wah so nice can watch movie.. its been ages since i watched! Nobody can babysit my bb yet.. its either hubby or me... guess we gotta slowly ask if mil can help... hmm how do u guys stay over at parents and in laws place alternately? won't there be alot of things to bring? how abt cot? Hmm i wish i can go out for a date w my hubby.. hopefully after his exams which is starting this fri! It happens to be my bday too! argh.. miss last yr's celebration... this yr most likely gotta be simple... :/ but as long as bb smiles.. i'll be happy.. recently she's been trying to converse with me n hubby! she imitates the voices.. like 'hello' and drags the tone! just now she imitate me sticking out my tongue! hehe super cute!

Hmm for the meetup how ar? condo function rm or restaurant with a private room in a mall full of toilets and babycare facilities? :)

NeSSa

meltie for my side...i have a baby cot at my side...and my parents side also...i went to watch movie with hubby about 1 week ago coz was at my parents so went to watch nearby their hse then after movie bring our son home....my parents side have some of his clothes,milk bottle and diapers there...so no need to carry much just him and his ferrari (his stroller) and milk powder...

but my MIL dun stay with us...they didnt divorce but have their own gf/bf so my MIL stay with her bf....nearby us...but if she taking care of my son he will sleep in the sarong at nite...my MIL side have clothes and milk bottle and diapers also...so he is staying at 3 different places LOL....

think for meetup better in the private room or condo function rm...coz if any of our children cries or what ever also wont disturb the rest of ppl...

felicity

i did confinement at my parents' place so the playpen cot still there for her. since i plan in adv n go back every week, i'll bring some of my clothes, bb clothes n diapers one week in adv... i'm not bringing any bottles or even my pump. i hope i won't need to use them! will be on full latch... so won't be gg anywhere without bb! but i need a haircut, hopefully it'll be a short one. will bring carrier also i guess, but not stroller.

i wish i get to watch the movie! end up sit outside the theatre alone w baby n diaper bag. like a maid! urgh!!

yea it'll be good to hv a private room or function room so if all our babies start wailing, won't disturb the public... anyone staying in condo?

June2012

slimming

Hi Sep mummies, anybody has good suggestions on how to lost weight and reduce tummy fats? Baby is 2 months plus now but my tummy still looks like 4 months pregnant. Want to lost weight before go back to work in Jan. How how how?

Kary2500

HI mommies .. how I missed this forum.. I was at my mil's place and she did not have her internet set up sigh how boring..

My baby has made it thru two flights one six hours and one flight of one and a half hours. She was such a good baby on both flights and despite being alone it was really easy breezy for me, nursed her, changed diapers, did it all. But such a relief when I landed cos I was so scared of the air pressure for her ears..

I'm still reading up on all the old msgs, but I did glance on a meet up.. I'm all game for that too..

also where did u mommy's buy your manduca carriers from I desperately want one now..

jaspzz

Hohoho... Poor me is outta the theatre with bb... But I'm not the only mummy that's outside with a baby... Haha... She slept through all the loud noises until the Dolby surround thingy, n she started screaming, more surround sound than Dolby >< brought her out n she slept again, brought her in n she's soundly asleep with all the loud sounds so i get to watched for 20 min but she started screaming at loud gunshots.. So now I'm out again zzz... She's sleeping now in my arms as I type...
Salute to you...LOLz...I just got phobia bringing my gal out..she wail so loud and i have all eyes on me when gg shopping...

NeSSa

i bring my son out once or twice a week...the past 1 mth or so....lol....tml i m gng out to meet my 2 friends and i m gng alone..usually my hubby is out with me to help out...or he will help me to take taxi help me with the stroller but tml is my 1st time out on my own....without his help..dunno can handle or nt...

reiann

HI mommies .. how I missed this forum.. I was at my mil's place and she did not have her internet set up sigh how boring..

My baby has made it thru two flights one six hours and one flight of one and a half hours. She was such a good baby on both flights and despite being alone it was really easy breezy for me, nursed her, changed diapers, did it all. But such a relief when I landed cos I was so scared of the air pressure for her ears..

I'm still reading up on all the old msgs, but I did glance on a meet up.. I'm all game for that too..

also where did u mommy's buy your manduca carriers from I desperately want one now..
hello kary!!

wow glad to hear the flights were ok for your little one. did you nurse/latch her during take off and landing? maybe that helped with pressure differences?

what about any jet lag or that your baby is in a new place - did she sleep well?

hope to hear more!!

yeah I thoroughly enjoyed the movie tonight with my husband :) :) and last week too. caught 007 and Argo :D but only cos my mum in law is in town and staying with us. otherwise, HOW?! sigh.