EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

erlina040

Oh my Alisha slept at 5:30pm last evening, thinking she might wake up around 7pm, then play with her till 9pm before putting her to sleep. Who knows she just slept all the way, even through the 2 feedings at 8pm and 12pm. But, 5am this morning, she started to wake the whole family up through her finger-sucking sound and high pitch screaming, and greeted us with her massive poo. Haha.. Even when we want to set some kind of routine, sometimes, it really depends on baby's mood. I just can't wake her up last night. She drinks well when she 's asleep. But, when she's awake, she just refused to even take a sip even though it has passed way beyond her feeding time.

Felicity, hmm, in law issues are accumulative. Even though I would say close 2 eyes, but Really tough coz it's our child.

Lin, ur hubby is weird. Should side wife!!!! But talk to him..

reiann

Hey. Moms using Manduca: do you still use the infant insert, or no longer need it? I fin that when I use it now, baby seems very squashed and her legs are dangling out anyway, not tucked. I'm thinking of doing away with it.

reiann

Nessa - what jab is it? Is Ryan 4 months old now? Good luck! Hope your mil is fine.
Felicity - poor you. Yes it's not easy to manage these things. Becomes sooooo sensitive. Like when my mil was in town she wore lots of perfume every morning and she would take over baby duty after first feed. And then when I took baby back at second feeding, she smells!!! Of perfume! I really hate that. Not on my baby! But how to tell her?!? Argh. So I just ren.

Rodorsany

Reiann ur bb ok to take perfumes??? Mine cant will refuse to b carry that time i go rebond my messy hair... she refused to let me carry.... but ok to play with me... my sis when she wores alot of perfume also kana rejected by my bb

reiann

I wish she would cry!! Cos MIL perfume is really strong. But at that time baby was still quite young. Maybe now and later she will be more fussy. Heh. Hope so! Can't stand strong perfume.

linl1n84

Tks mummy for all ur listening ear.. I will just bo chap and do what I thing is right for my baby... To maintain the harmony at home, I will just keep quiet when mil say something even though I don't like it.. What to do, this is the duty of dil I guess..

Reiann: I still use the infant insert but I button on the lower button only and I opened up the extension portion. I tried once without insert but my gal sank inside.. Maybe I will try to close the extension portion and do w/o insert next time..

Felicity: think u shd slowly tell ur hb that u dun like bb to sleep at ur pil bed.. I clearly told my hb last time I dun like bb to stay in mil room and sleep on her bed even for playing only..and so far when I am around my mil doesnt bring bb to her room.. And if I ever see, I will quickly run into her room and bring bb out..

reiann

Moms! Two questions:

Have you all for a high chair for baby? If yes, what brand?

Have any moms tried taking babies to swim lessons? Like not just baby spa but one where you swim w baby?

NeSSa

reiann yup he turn 4 mths on 30 dec hehe..he taking the 5 in 1 and rotavirus and dunno what lol..kinda forget liao lol...and i gt a high chair from my uncle when i was in hospital deliver ryan lol...and tell u it was hard to transport home lol..nw at my parents since day 1...lol i dunno wat brand as it banded with chicken essense as a hamper

Pinky32

Reiann, the sales rep. told me can dont use insert ~4months or > 6kgs. The inserts too tight for my boy as well now. So sometimes I dont use insert or snap to the lowest button.
For the highchair, thought you are interested to get Stokke tripp-trapp high chair? :)

I am looking around for highchair too. I saw some can transforms from a high chair to a low chair and/or junior table and chair. Not sure if it is good though....

reiann

Pinky- yes I am eyeballing Tripp trapp chair but open to other brands! If there's a spree for the chair, let me know?

Ueah. Just now, I readjusted the Manduca setting. I folded away the insert and zipped up the extension. My baby fits quite well now. Her legs dangle over the sides and no longer tucked in squatting position.

linl1n84

At first Iam looking at stokke too but give up since it doesn't come with tray. It will be messy if baby is to eat at the dining table n we prefer chair that come with own baby tray..

Pinky: those transform table is good idea.. Where to get btw??

And by how many month do we need high chair? My baby just turn 3mth on 1jan.

Btw any mummy get jumperoo for ur baby?? I'm thinking to get Fisher price but there are alot of model. Which one is the most fun one??

Lingz12

I have got a pre-loved high chair that comes with a tray.. Can swing back and fro oso.. Can let the bb sit up straight, at an angle or lie flat.. Just took it out from the storeroom over the weekend for bb to try and she loves it.. So it's over at nanny's place now.. Dunno wat brand though..

Pinky32

At first Iam looking at stokke too but give up since it doesn't come with tray. It will be messy if baby is to eat at the dining table n we prefer chair that come with own baby tray..

Pinky: those transform table is good idea.. Where to get btw??

And by how many month do we need high chair? My baby just turn 3mth on 1jan.

Btw any mummy get jumperoo for your baby?? I'm thinking to get Fisher price but there are alot of model. Which one is the most fun one??
The high chair can get from babykingdom. There are a few brands, eg. luckybaby.

I just bought rainforest jumperoo last week! Rainforest is the most popular. I bought it at $170 including delivery from this seller. You can take a look on the link below.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/7936782.html?1356493750

felicity

for high chair, i'm also looking for something that can be converted to children table and chair... searching around online and saw this CANETONS Convertible High Chair - S$169.00 : Baby Town, leading supplier of Baby strollers, high chairs, car seats and toys

saw this tripp trapp spree but still wondering worth to get or not, although some say after that can sell off as preloved item anyway.. http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/6675421.html?1355254886

dun think i'm getting jumperoo... space constraint plus i'm just gonna keep everything minimalist... and first, i'm gonna wait for baby to flip over...

Kary2500

Ooooh all of you have started getting your high chairs already... I have not even thought of it.. I'm still stumbling on setting a routine for my baby :( sigh... After coming to my mils house we keep going out almost everyday, and sleeping early has almost been forgotten.. Mikaela has been waking up so many times for the past couple of nights.. She normally woke up just once and went back to sleep immediately after I fed her.. Jus hoping tonight is gonna be a good night.

I have two questions for all of you who have sleep routines.. When you dream feed your babies after how many hours of sleep do you feed them? Now Mikaela slept at 7:30 and woke up again at about 8:15 I just patted her back to sleep and I finally left the room at 8:45... So does this mean I should dream feed at 9:30 or 10:00... I'm scared to push it to 11 cos I just feel she might wake up before that..

Also do you put ur babies to sleep on a pillow or jus on the bed? I've been using the dimple pillow for her, but she keeps rolling off the pillow and turns in such a way that her face is down facing the bed.. She almost pushes me off the bed with her strong kicks, turns 360degrees in bed and because of this I'm not able to sleep.. And for some reason always drags her body toward the side I'm sleeping on. Does not disturb her father at all, like she knows I'm staying at home to take care of her so I can be disturbed..

linl1n84

Think for baby chair is when baby can eat solid rite? Around 6mth? Perhaps I will wait for baby fair maybe got better deal ;)

Pinky I saw yr post at Facebook and make me interested to get one too.. Amazon shipping direct to spore also cost ard the same..

justamom

Pinky32:743255 said:
I just bought rainforest jumperoo last week! Rainforest is the most popular. I bought it at $170 including delivery from this seller. You can take a look on the link below.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/7936782.html?1356493750
Pinky.
I saw the plaaygym fr the spree too..but size lIke quite small ...need to start buying toys n playgym put at mum's place to entertain my boy..

He flipped today! But couldn't flip back So panic at tummy position n wail..Both daddy n me was laughing at him

Kary: I couldn't advise u on routine bcos I dont set routine too..cos Sometimes out for dinner n shopping till 10+ then wipe down n prepare for zzz.like today already 12 n Lucas is still active..juz manage to put him to zzz..he doesn't like to suckle to Zzz newly found hands is better..I gt a shock when he nursed n pulled out w all the milk splashing n he looked at me! Smiles and take his fist n put into his mouth! That looks funny..hope at least he don't need my boobs to fall aslp if nt my mum will haf a hard time making him Zzz..n for pillow..I'm still laying him flat on the bed..didn't let him slp pillow yet..till when we shd?