EDD (September 2009)

joeichen

Yup!! Heehee!! Went to try Dr Adrian but i didn't choose him eventualy tho the price is really gd....

Cos he talk too fast... like a machine gun ...haha
Hahaha.... I agreed, my Hb always ask me wat he say after the chk up. But no doubt he is a gd doc. I delivered my 1st with him n will b delivering my 2nd wif him also in Jun.

polopolo

Hahaha.... I agreed, my Hb always ask me wat he say after the chk up. But no doubt he is a gd doc. I delivered my 1st with him n will b delivering my 2nd wif him also in Jun.

Haha!! Well, i heard he's gd!! anyway, my gynae is Dr Chen at punggol...

polopolo

This Dr Chen delivers at which hospital? how much is this doc charging?
She delivers at either Mt Alvernia or TMC. Her package quite ex, $1200, starts from week 16 onwards... If i remember correctly, it includes all ultrasound scanning, vitamins and detailed scanning at week 20...

She is very patient and answers to all my doubts... she did a 3D scan for my bb 2 weeks ago... FOC... heehee!!

newbie2009

She delivers at either Mt Alvernia or TMC. Her package quite ex, $1200, starts from week 16 onwards... If i remember correctly, it includes all ultrasound scanning, vitamins and detailed scanning at week 20...

She is very patient and answers to all my doubts... she did a 3D scan for my bb 2 weeks ago... FOC... heehee!!
Have u gone for your down syndrome test? And did you start to buy your bb stuff? started shopping?

polopolo

Have u gone for your down syndrome test? And did you start to buy your bb stuff? started shopping?
Gg for the test this coming monday... Hmm.. haven started to buy yet cos will be getting sum stuffs from frens.. will onli start to buy in 3rd trimester..

Wat abt u? have u bought any stuff?

newbie2009

Gg for the test this coming monday... Hmm.. haven started to buy yet cos will be getting sum stuffs from frens.. will onli start to buy in 3rd trimester..

Wat abt u? have u bought any stuff?
worried about the test dear? I have not start to buy my bb stuff yet. However I did get some stuff from friends too. so can save some $.

newbie2009

huh?? haven done the test yet... will be gg for the test next monday...
b4 the test, the doc will still advise you on your risk level. its just based on your age, he/she will give u an estimate. before i went for the test, I think my risk is about 1/1950 or something.

Last edited:

JeannieKhor

Dr Adrian Woodworth. Recommended by friends and colleagues. Nice man. Package price reasonable too.
Not that curious to find out abt the bb's gender. Just hope and pray hard that I will have a smooth delivery and it's a healthy bb. =) As for girl or boy, anything la.

Hi Kimmy,

Did you phone me to enquire whether I'm available in Sept to be your confinement lady? I just came back 5 days ago from my previous job and stand by for my client in JB due on 26/03/09. My Aug'09 job starts on 18/08/09 ends at 15/09/09. When is your delivery date in the month of Sept?
If it is end of Sept'09 then I will able to accept your job. Please reply thro my mail. jeannie.khor@yahoo.com