EDD September 2013 Mummies

StellaC

Hi! I'm a first-time mom and I'm in my 7th week :) EDD is 10 Sep, and I'm seeing Dr Heng at Parkway East hospitals.

I had been having pregnancy sickness since 6 weeks and it's so bad I just sleep most of the day. My gynae gave me dimenate to stop the nausea but unfortunately, it doesn't work every time... I feel terrible most of the time...

bupfs

Hihi!
I too am a first-time mummy and im super excited! I still dunno whens my edd but i believe is end of september as im 4+weeks now. I hvnt seen my gynae yet, appt on 4th feb. Dr WK Tan from TMC. Heard she's very good and experianced!

munmun

Munmun, Is your discharge dark or light? I been on off having very light brown discharge, not sure if I shld b worried... Up til now I still dont hav much ms symptoms.. Can't wait for my next appt in early feb.... Feel so horrible that I really can't tell if baby is ok...
My discharge is light. Moreover, i don't hv much discharge for this 2nd pregnancy. The moment i got injection, i dun hv discharge anymore. Until 3rd day, brown discharge came to visit me. This time is much lighter. How many weeks for your pregnancy now? That day, i went for a scan, bb is 6 weeks + 4 days, but based on my calculation should be 7 weeks, bb aledi got heartbeat, but still is too small to see. It is actually good that you don't hv much ms symptoms. Not so suffer like me. Need to take care of my 1 yr old bb + i'm pregnant + i'm working. Haiz.. Tired.

Lovely26

munmun:752085 said:
Munmun, Is your discharge dark or light? I been on off having very light brown discharge, not sure if I shld b worried... Up til now I still dont hav much ms symptoms.. Can't wait for my next appt in early feb.... Feel so horrible that I really can't tell if baby is ok...
My discharge is light. Moreover, i don't hv much discharge for this 2nd pregnancy. The moment i got injection, i dun hv discharge anymore. Until 3rd day, brown discharge came to visit me. This time is much lighter. How many weeks for your pregnancy now? That day, i went for a scan, bb is 6 weeks + 4 days, but based on my calculation should be 7 weeks, bb aledi got heartbeat, but still is too small to see. It is actually good that you don't hv much ms symptoms. Not so suffer like me. Need to take care of my 1 yr old bb + i'm pregnant + i'm working. Haiz.. Tired.
Hello ladies, i had brown discharge for my first pregnancy n i was in overseas then. I broke down in tears coz m worried. Luckily my bil who is a doctor was accompanied in our trip n he asked if i feel pain, if not nothing to worry. To b more certain, i rushed back singapore the nxt day. N my gynae told me this, what is meant to b is meant to be. After i hearing that, it makes some sense thou n i stop worrying too much. N now my boy is 17th month.....kekeke. A blubbly n handsome looking boy :) It's first baby but dun worry too much, relax n enjoy ur pregnancy.

M now carrying my 2nd child, found slight brown discharge this morning too.....I am still v calm thou. N i think it will b alright. Will pray that all mommies have a smooth pregnancy n a healthy baby. <3

munmun

Hello ladies, i had brown discharge for my first pregnancy n i was in overseas then. I broke down in tears coz m worried. Luckily my brother in law who is a doctor was accompanied in our trip n he asked if i feel pain, if not nothing to worry. To b more certain, i rushed back singapore the nxt day. N my gynae told me this, what is meant to b is meant to be. After i hearing that, it makes some sense thou n i stop worrying too much. N now my boy is 17th month.....kekeke. A blubbly n handsome looking boy :) It's first baby but dont worry too much, relax n enjoy your pregnancy.

M now carrying my 2nd child, found slight brown discharge this morning too.....I am still very calm thou. N i think it will b alright. Will pray that all mommies have a smooth pregnancy n a healthy baby. <3
Yeah, me too. Brown discharge for 1st and 2nd pregnancy. Worry like hell after being mc for twice in the past. Now, i think it's normal for me. But still have to monitor the color and quantity of the discharge.

bupfs

I didnt have any nausea or morning sickness.. Yet. Cos only 4weeks plus.. But been having abdominal pain for the past one week. Sometimes feel cramp, sometimes feel stabbing sharp pain. I've consulted my gp, he says its normal. But still, very worried. Will this affect the baby's development? Just wondering if u mummies hv this symptom too
PS: and i dunno why i fart alot.. So embarrassing.. =p

germgerm

Hi I'm second time mum. My son is 18 months now and I'm prob 5 weeks 6 days. Havent seen gynae yet. Been having backache esp today. Any mum having backache too? Wondering how I will survive this pregnancy having to take care of my son n have to take care myself too. Im working and my Although I got helper at home I prefer to take care my son myself.

Munmun, I'm now abt 8wks I think.. I saw gynae 2 wks ago n he says e scan corresponds to 6wks.. Had to use vaginal scan in order to see though..

Lovely26

Yesh, me too. Same sensation of pulling n hammering.....m.i fart alot too. Seems like lotsa wind in my tummy. tsk tsk tsk. My current pregnancy is v different from my first one. I have crave for plums or any sour n salty stuff. At the moment not much of sickness yet except feeling lethargic that's all.

I hrd that if 2nd preg is different from first one, it's probably a different gender. Hmmm......let's played by ears then. I hope is a girl this time. <3

tigermama

Hi! I'm 4+ weeks and don't have much symptoms yet. Tested positive and saw my Gynae the same day to confirm. Can't see anything coz it's too early but with that confirmation I cancelled the long haul business trip I was supposed to go on that very night since Gynae advised against it!

Yiks

Hi all mum to be!
I'm new and first time mum. Seen the little one at 7weeks, gg to gynae again in two weeks as I'm nursing a stubborn cough.

Getting a lil worried as I'm having rashes on my neck area, looks like tiny red pimples some w pus. Looks like heat rash to me but was warned to be careful of german measles aka rubella.
Anyone has experienced rash like me during firsy trimester?

Lovely26

Yiks:752829 said:
Hi all mum to be!
I'm new and first time mum. Seen the little one at 7weeks, gg to gynae again in two weeks as I'm nursing a stubborn cough.

Getting a lil worried as I'm having rashes on my neck area, looks like tiny red pimples some w pus. Looks like heat rash to me but was warned to be careful of german measles aka rubella.
Anyone has experienced rash like me during firsy trimester?
I guess it's body hormones changing. Have u seen doctor for that already?

Yiks

I guess it's body hormones changing. Have you seen doctor for that already?
Thanks! Just seen a gp and you're right. Its due to hormones changes. Im given some body wash and calamine lotion. Hope the rash will go away soon.
Im relieved.

Hi all mummies to be! I'm currently 6 wks and 2 days (as per last scan) and my edd is 24 Sept. Didnt have much symptoms except for sore breast and tight feeling at lower abdomen. Feels bloated after meal for a long long time. The first thing that prompted me to check was an infected wisdom tooth which look like it aint going to be of a problem and suddenly, I woke up one day with swollen cheeks and gums. Tested positive on the very day, what a way!

Next scan on 6 Feb, hoping to see a strong heartbeat! I'm seeing Dr Heng at Parkway East, anybody seeing her?

Good luck to all and stay positive! We will make it :001_302:

fydapai

Hi to all mummies and mum-to-be!

Just visited my gynae this morning. Corrected EDD now is 4th Sept
:Dancing_wub:

Im seeing Dr Goh Shen Li at The Private Suite, KKH. So far my pregnancy has been all smooth. No morning sickess but i do feel nausea n giddy at times. Enjoy this pregnancy mummies!

germgerm

Hi hopingforamiracle, I m 6weeks+ and also feel bloated for a long time after my meals, esp after lunch time. I guess cannot eat too full else it gets worse. End up my dinner I got less appetitive. I try to drink hot water to get rid of e bloatedness. Do u feel crampy in yr tummy? I have this crampy feeling but no spotting. Feel nausea too but not serious but it can be lingering whole day.

Hi germgerm, our edd is close! I have a tight feeling at lower abdomen and stretchy or dull crampy feeling sometimes on the right and sometimes on the left near pelvic bone area. No spotting.

The bloatedness can be so bad that it looked like tummy is showing but we are so early.

germgerm

Yea I duno how to hide my tummy until march when we can announce. Plus cny coming somemore relatives will think I have put on weight! Sigh I feel tired everyday hope 2nd trimester come soon it will go away!