EDD September 2013 Mummies

raoow

ASOS maternity wear so beautiful!I'll buy when I feel better. Just browsing,my nausea hit me back.
Poor thing!! I'm browsing, watching TV and sipping cold soya bean. So far no nausea only burping. When I have dinner then it will start.

StellaC

@raoow don't worry. I'm sure they'll fit! :) I think also because I prefer slightly loose since I'm frequently feeling short of breath...

@A mummy I prefer to show my bump too!

StellaC

It's really great to have this forum to share ideas and help each other with ms. Hope all of us will had a fantastic pregnancy! So many things to look forward to... Now is buying maternity wear and planning holiday. Next I guess will be slowly buying things for baby :) I'd be finding out baby gender in another 20 days, can't wait!

raoow

It's really great to have this forum to share ideas and help each other with ms. Hope all of us will had a fantastic pregnancy!
I agree!! I felt so miserable and alone when ms was at the peak. Plus haven't informed my parents so no one to look after me. Just waiting and crying alone everyday at home for hubby to end work. For those with bad ms, hang in there and take each day at a time.

tigermama

A mummy:765632 said:
U mean u heard its not safe to travel? Thought they usually say second trimester is safest to travel as body is just nice n not too big but yet stable already?
It's definitely stable in the 2nd trimester. Just reading through about the cosmic radiation thingy and felt awful on some posts. I have not asked my doc yet though. But if I decided to go, I'll update and also let you Mummies know what gynae says...
Hello, yes its safe to travel in 2nd trimester. Ive asked my gynae and she gave the green light for me to go to London in mid april for work. Also likely going hong kong and no problem too, since the it is even much nearer. Now im wondering how I'd feel in that long flight...

tigermama

Question moms! When did your tummy start 'growing'? I started noticing the bump at 1.5 mths. Now it looks huge to me. I'm skinny so maybe it's more obvious? Now when I wear my normal work clothes I just look like Im a skinny woman with an ultra thick waist & a tummy, looks gross!
I also realize I can't stand anything around the waist anymore, not even loose belt or slight elastic just above the waist. I need to get more maternity wear! I'll check out the asos!

StellaC

Question moms! When did your tummy start 'growing'? I started noticing the bump at 1.5 mths. Now it looks huge to me. I'm skinny so maybe it's more obvious? Now when I wear my normal work clothes I just look like Im a skinny woman with an ultra thick waist & a tummy, looks gross!
I also realize I can't stand anything around the waist anymore, not even loose belt or slight elastic just above the waist. I need to get more maternity wear! I'll check out the asos!
My bump started popping out only slightly before 3 months. Now it's like super obvious! But I love the baby bump :) me too don't like anything to be on my waist. Think it's time to get maternity pants or skirts that fits below the bump :)

Sunbeams

So fast got bump? Heard first time mothers the bump may not show so early. I think mine is bloatedness :( very sian n uncomfortable.. Also has anyone gone to see gyne n at the same time consult TCM? Ha.. Any contradictions? Am thinking to find TCM too.. Hmm

raoow

I'm only 10 weeks 4 days and haven't been able to wear a bra or anything against the area below the boobs due to ms. It makes my stomach hurt more. Been using nubra. LOL.

I'm 14 wks now n think my bump is pretty obvious according to my friends.. I can't wear most of my normal clothings alrdy n even nd to change the sizing of my bra!! I'm a pre pregnancy uk 8... Didnt expect myself to balloon so fast but well I'm nt complaining la.. =p
I bot my pre pregnancy size from asos maternity n it fits ok n still gt space... U gals can also check out mango n zara... I managed to get a few loose fitting dresses n bottoms there.. Apparently loose fitting is in rite now!

babywipes

So fast got bump? Heard first time mothers the bump may not show so early. I think mine is bloatedness :( very sian n uncomfortable.. Also has anyone gone to see gyne n at the same time consult TCM? Ha.. Any contradictions? Am thinking to find TCM too.. Hmm
Hi Sunbeams, i was seeing TCM twice until I found out I was preggers. Then I got a gynae, but also continued to see TCM, but I did inform TCM though. He advise the wait 4 hours between the english and chinese medicine. But to make it simple, he prescribed me TCM medicine at night, as my gynae meds are for morning.

MUMMYBLISS RETREAT
- a gift worth giving to yourself and the precious life growing inside you...

Pregnancy is an amazing and miraculous journey! Our bodies dedicate themselves to this amazing task whilst the person we were before conception slowly starts to step aside to make way for what is about to happen...

Sometimes we don’t have the energy to look after ourselves properly and our partners are already beginning to feel a tiny slip down the ladder of importance and may not offer as many tender loving care as we would like. We want to sleep, eat, sleep some more, be nurtured and adored with nothing expected in return.

That’s why we planned the "MummyBliss Retreat" - To create a dedicated space in time where any pregnant woman can truly be nourished and pampered. To be really able to connect to the growing baby inside and deeply relax. Essential for what lies ahead.

The retreat is perfect for any stage of pregnancy, each stage has its celebrations and challenges! You will be fed fabulously and generously, sit back and learn about antenatal knowledge that are essential, stretched gently in the Yoga classes (optional) and laid down to rest. There will be plenty of chances to talk about the journey, laugh about it and share any fears with fellow mummies and our experienced nannies. Our aim is to bring out the pregnant bloom in you, sending you off beautiful and ready for motherhood.

Retreat.jpg

A mummy

I'm only 10 weeks 4 days and haven't been able to wear a bra or anything against the area below the boobs due to ms. It makes my stomach hurt more. Been using nubra. LOL.
Yes,until now 13 weeks plus,I am not able to wear bra,i wear like camisole with some padding if I need to go out. It will increase my MS although mine is 80percent gone,I still can't. I want to get a bra which is super loose, and I cant find any. Went to shop few weeks back to see mother section,the nursing bra looks so tight to me with underwire. I just can't. Nu bra seems good. I'll try gel like, as its less pressure on to our chest. Sigh...

A mummy

Mine is sheer bloatedness. But recently abit smaller. And my weight goes down. Is it normal=(?yikes.
I am afraid about tomorrow's appointment. I just feel negative about this pregnancy since 2 days ago=(
Just don't feel good like baby's no longer has heartbeat yada. Cos I feel slight cramps but no bleeding. I'm afraid of missed miscarriage. My stomach like not so bloated and my weight back to prepregnancy at 13 weeks plus now=(...
Been having watery stools since yesterday. Husband very sad also.

Last edited: