EDD September 2013 Mummies

babywipes

i also have the same feeling (i think! hehe). its like a wave from left to right..i tried putting my hand on my belly to have a clearer feel of it but i can't feel it with my hand. anyone can feel their baby kicks with their hands yet? i remember when my mom was pregnant and she let me put my hand on her belly, i could feel the "thump"! maybe our babies' kicks are still too small to be felt. :)

babywipes

yesterday morning, when i put my hand on belly... i feel a slight poke on my ring finger...
i think baby kick on the position towards my ring finger....
i hope it is not my imagination but it felt surreal

A mummy

Yeap, mine similar to all you mummies being in 22nd week=) i cant sleep anymore.Its too strong.My baby kicking my ribcage...

I have the same feel esp at night when I lie in bed..or when I flip side ways, is it bb movement ?
msvistamio
you mean the muscle twitching?
mine is muscle twitching that also feels like pokes.... i love the feeling
@faithmummmy, yes! I thought it was ligament expend like we use to experience in first trimester , isn't it same feeling? But why do we only feel it at night?it feel like muse le pull when u stretch in bed.

Sunbeams

Just has detailed scan! Baby is like a week earlier n EDD pushed forward or something.. But my placenta is low lying :( anyone heard of it or in same situation as me?

What is low lying placenta ? I guess every scan I m excited ! I will know my bb gender next scan, btw how much weight have mummies put on? Me only like 2-3kg..

littlej

Wow!!! The feeling sounds good. I still don't know what's the feeling like. Sometimes I think I feel something especially at night but I don't know whether it is a figment of my imagination.

I heard of low lying placenta when I attended pre natal yoga. There are certain poses / exercises that should not be done.

ZPF

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and did a detailed scan. Everything is pretty fine. But I have some fishy smell discharge from my vaginal. Is that normal?

Sunbeams

Don't have cramps but got sharp pains sometimes ... But gynae says liagment stretching.. As long as no bleeding. But I feel the movt quite low though..
zpf- got any col in discharge?

skt

So exciting that all of you can start buying baby things! I just moved to my parents over the weekend and can only start buying things when I move to my new place in June. I'll be buying neutral things cos we want the gender to be a surprise.

I think I read here that some ladies had constipation. May I know how to solve if? I'm starting to get it! Argh!!!
i had constipation during my first trimester, no choice, i just tried to eat apples (avoid pineapple, papaya, watermelon) and drink whatever drink I can take. Don't worry, condition will get better by itself. it's a norm to face constipation during pregnancy which I've read from the internet.

Do you mummies feel lower abdomen cramps ESP at night ? My gynae also dont't do scan on every visit , so far only scan 2 times .. I m wk18 into 19'now
I've checked with gynae, it's normal too. Mum told me maybe the baby presses onto us, gynae told me it's because the uterus is expanding.

skt

by the way, I have just returned from BKK trip, yes it was hot but still bearable. Am glad I travelled with mum around, felt so pampered and well-taken care of.

Not much maternity clothes to buy from BKK, even from the popular malls. Only managed to grab a few pieces from the one and only shop selling maternity wear in Platinum Mall. Baby clothes and accessories are super cheap at Platinum Mall, I personall feel that is enough already, the prices and quality are worth stocking up. Forget about Chatuchak (JJ market), the baby clothes are not cute and variety was disappointing. Strollers are kinda ex in the malls which I've visited. I managed to buy a baby carrier at about SGD30+, no brand but so much cheaper than in SG.

I high recommend all mummies to go BKK for some baby shopping once a year, lotsa savings if we can buy airtix at promotional prices. :001_302:

I also felt my first baby kick (or punch) while in BKK. It's quite a small/light kick. I never felt that before, so I guess it's from the baby? I even asked my hubs to feel it too. :)

Yet to know the gender till my next detailed scan in May.

babywipes

low lying placenta not advisable for travel - my doc says...i also put on 3 kg since, not feeling exceptionally hungry..