effective slimming pills

maine78

i tried that a few years ago... it can help you lose the acclaimed 3kg, but u r losing muscle fats... dun eat anything, just take the tablets and drink the maple syrup... to me its kinda waste of money... :shyxxx:
Oh, i thot this is a new product recently launched. So did u regain back the 3kg after the 3days? Will u feel v hungry or any side effects after taking the tablets n maple syrup only?

Oh, i thot this is a new product recently launched. So did u regain back the 3kg after the 3days? Will u feel v hungry or any side effects after taking the tablets n maple syrup only?

i just checked with expressions... its the same... juist that recently they are more aggressive with the marketing...
you will get real hungry.... moody.... ur whole family will definately notice it on the 2nd day of the 3 days of so called 'detox'...
they are quite smart... u need 2 bottles of maple syrup...they will make u go to their salon to get the 2nd bottle of maple syrup cos the starter pack only has 1..
super cheater for money...once u go into the salon.... u will be convinced to sign for their packages and stuff.... and the treatment is lousy.... i even have a good similar alternative for their machine which we can do daily at home.. hahaha...

wernt to clinic today to get some slimming pills again after much 'think and think'... went 2 a clinic that i haven gone b4.. think its not bad... good advise from the doc... he gave me the usual duramine (he says there's lesser side effects than panbesy)_and a new drug that i haven seen b4... called 'MEDIXAL', according to the doc its suppose to get rid of fats in the body...(eat 1 tablet at nite after last meal of the day)...

i'm thinking of taking DURAMINE, MEDIXAL and Fancl Calorie limit this week to see the effects.... any opinions??

maine78

i just checked with expressions... its the same... juist that recently they are more aggressive with the marketing...
you will get real hungry.... moody.... ur whole family will definately notice it on the 2nd day of the 3 days of so called 'detox'...
they are quite smart... u need 2 bottles of maple syrup...they will make u go to their salon to get the 2nd bottle of maple syrup cos the starter pack only has 1..
super cheater for money...once u go into the salon.... u will be convinced to sign for their packages and stuff.... and the treatment is lousy.... i even have a good similar alternative for their machine which we can do daily at home.. hahaha...
oic... seems like it's similar to those meal replacement thingy rather than a so-called detox program huh.. i guess all slimming n beauty salons all practise hardcore selling n i dun really think can achieve results unless u pay alot.

Ken

Alpha Male
hmmm actually haf u gals ever thought of slimming down without eating medications ? bcuz i personally am on a diet now. and i would say it has been very successful for me...

maine78

wernt to clinic today to get some slimming pills again after much 'think and think'... went 2 a clinic that i haven gone b4.. think its not bad... good advise from the doc... he gave me the usual duramine (he says there's lesser side effects than panbesy)_and a new drug that i haven seen b4... called 'MEDIXAL', according to the doc its suppose to get rid of fats in the body...(eat 1 tablet at nite after last meal of the day)...

i'm thinking of taking DURAMINE, MEDIXAL and Fancl Calorie limit this week to see the effects.... any opinions??
Satinebutterfly, panbesy, duramine, ionamin, phentermine, they all will give the same terrible side effects. Nv heard of medixal before.

michelle

Yup.. hougang doc gave me duramine and mediaxal..
But my bedok doc dun have mediaxal, only duramine.. so maybe i got to go bk to hougang
but really far.....

XiaoXue

i took panbesy combined with medixal before.. the effect is very fast.. i lost abt 12kgs in 1mth+ but once stopped.. bounced back more than the weight used to be... =X

maine78

i took panbesy combined with medixal before.. the effect is very fast.. i lost abt 12kgs in 1mth+ but once stopped.. bounced back more than the weight used to be... =X
agreed tat if u take panbesy n u stop, yr weight will bounced back more. I stopped taking when i noe i'm pregnant n i put on 3kg in just 3wks time

LoVeS

agreed tat if u take panbesy n u stop, yr weight will bounced back more. I stopped taking when i noe i'm pregnant n i put on 3kg in just 3wks time

U put on weight bcoz ur pregnant izzit? Normally pregnancy sure will put on weight wor~

maine78

U put on weight bcoz ur pregnant izzit? Normally pregnancy sure will put on weight wor~
no leh.. tat time i stopped is when i 5wks preggy. I eat lesser during tat period coz always no appetite but still put on weight.

michelle

For those meal replacement, u muz really know how to tahan not to eat
food..

As that time i buy the cambridge diet pack, only drink for 3pack, rest of
the pack just leave it and end up expiry le as it only can tahan for
around 6mth... Waste my $$ sia...

If i work, maybe can as lunch time can just drink the meal replacement..
But at home.. too free le.. so mouth itchy....

Ken

Alpha Male
For those meal replacement, u muz really know how to tahan not to eat
food..

As that time i buy the cambridge diet pack, only drink for 3pack, rest of
the pack just leave it and end up expiry le as it only can tahan for
around 6mth... Waste my $$ sia...

If i work, maybe can as lunch time can just drink the meal replacement..
But at home.. too free le.. so mouth itchy....
hmm.... cambridge diet still ok only... the amount of nutrients inside is not that much. thats why for meal replacements i eat it with hoodia,appitite suppressent which curbs my cravings

babypris86

hi seems like u all getting those diet pills... my frens who are workin in research labs in hospital told me those clinic slimming pills contains side effects which will appear when u are old...
for me i am into those detox pills 1st den meal replacement plus slimming gel... all from this company call LFI... i don know whether u all heard of it ma...
its very effective ... i lost 28 kg after birth and now further slimming down from size L to size M ... it is effective and i find my money really worth investing in the pdt...
and i find their pdts are rather cheap........... beside the slimming gel... all are less than $100 can its for one month use...
if u all like to know more can Pm me lor... dne i can give u the website to see see

Ken

Alpha Male
hi seems like u all getting those diet pills... my frens who are workin in research labs in hospital told me those clinic slimming pills contains side effects which will appear when u are old...
for me i am into those detox pills 1st den meal replacement plus slimming gel... all from this company call LFI... i don know whether u all heard of it ma...
its very effective ... i lost 28 kg after birth and now further slimming down from size L to size M ... it is effective and i find my money really worth investing in the pdt...
and i find their pdts are rather cheap........... beside the slimming gel... all are less than $100 can its for one month use...
if u all like to know more can Pm me lor... dne i can give u the website to see see
hehe i'm frm LFI... thnx for the compliments of our products... =)

Last edited:

babypris86

ya cuz its true.... not like those selling in watson de... :p lol lol lol many of my frens try and slim down hoho got one even went to join Ms Singapore... cuz she lost a lot of weight

~m3m~

Oh, is it the pai du mei yan bao that one? the other day I wrote in to enquire about the prdt but till now no response leh :nah:

I need to slim down fast and safe. Hopefully BEFORE CNY because I do not want to waste money buying clothes of my current size then after some time when I finally slimmed down the the clothes will be wasted (I gained about 20kg after delivering 5 months ago and up till now I have yet to slim down a bit and I think I gained some more :tconfused:

Can someone help pls? I am really VERY DESPERATE to slim down in a very short time yet...money not enough too, how? :we3embarrassed:

LayKwan

Hi, can give the LFI website pls?