quvette

Sleepless night.

My son is 7 months and is the process of being referred to a EIPIC. Checked that AWWA is nearest to me and with most services integrated. Rest are too far or do not focus on multiple disabilities. Wonder if anyone has any experience with this centre? Good? Waiting list? Entry criteria? Anything. Would appreciate any sharing.... Tks!

Angelmum

Hi
Have not attended AWWA but heard both AWWA or Rainbow are just so-so govt funded sch.

Choose the sch nearest to u to start 1st. If u r financially quite gd, top up with pte lessons if u want to see improvement.

quvette

Saw the msw last wk who will be putting in the application to cel for us. Waiting time is at least 6 months !

rae

hey quvette...

msw will refer to you the overall association (cant rem the name, sorrie), who will then refer you to the nearest sch which suit your child's needs. waiting time is actually dependent on the school, whether they have any slot according to needs. my waiting time was only two months.

quvette

Just got a call last week that CEL has received our application and will be processing....will need to wait another 3-6months......

Angelmum

Just got a call last week that CEL has received our application and will be processing....will need to wait another 3-6months......

Lately also interacting with CEL ... still waiting for the staff to revert. Said will try to help, doubt will get the kind of assistance I hope for my girl lor.