Epi really prolong labour time?

CanCanMum

precisely! weird is the right description!!! Actually i feel him like an alien to me lor...HAHAHAs!!!

anyway the nurse will bring him to me to latch on, then he suck suck a while fall asleep, then i studied him closely but eyes all the time shut so dunno look like who??? Thats y feel alien lor!!!! LOLs... somemore he sleep oso can laugh one, dunno dream of what!!!

i think he tot its a pacifier then food.

Porukadotzu

hihi i thought only me having this awful feeling towards my baby.. i feel so lousy bout it.

i also think my baby is like an alien hahaha... i told my hubby and he scold why i say such a thing haha..

i guess need time to adjust with this new member..

o ya, after we took the baby home i also hv this dream that my baby was actually someone else's and i took care of her haha.. so when i suddenly woke up coz she cried then the first thing come to my mind was .." Where the hell is the mum!" and sumtimes i would carry the baby out the room and looking around blur while every1 already asleep..haha such an idiotz..

CanCanMum

hahaha so blur !!!

not a bad feeling coz i think its just natural becoz we are all first timers mah!!!

thats y i wonder y those tv series show the mother give birth liaos then break into tears when seeing the bb, but i don have the feeling leh...HAHAHAH!!!!!

January84

hahahaha.... for me, i am a overdue baby of 42 weeks and my mum had a long long labour time b4 i was willing to come out.. (about 18 - 22 hours)

but my son was out fast! from waterbag burst till deliver tookk 2.25hours.. . so not sure whether giving birth timing got inherted anot ley...

haha, i told my gynae about my birth plan of holding my son the min he is born, so once his is out, he lie on my stomach and my tears flow immed until like tap nv off.... too excited already... my DH kissed my forehead and held my hands so tight that his tears was flowing too...

bonding depends on individual, some are immed, some are slow. but eventually, you'll have a special bonding that is hard to put in words...

*missed those tiny toes*

Porukadotzu

hahaha so blur !!!

not a bad feeling coz i think its just natural becoz we are all first timers mah!!!

thats y i wonder y those tv series show the mother give birth liaos then break into tears when seeing the bb, but i don have the feeling leh...HAHAHAH!!!!!
haha ya lah, drama lah.. if they show blur mom like me then how to watch the rest of the story haha

Porukadotzu

hahahaha.... for me, i am a overdue baby of 42 weeks and my mum had a long long labour time b4 i was willing to come out.. (about 18 - 22 hours)

but my son was out fast! from waterbag burst till deliver tookk 2.25hours.. . so not sure whether giving birth timing got inherted anot ley...

haha, i told my gynae about my birth plan of holding my son the min he is born, so once his is out, he lie on my stomach and my tears flow immed until like tap nv off.... too excited already... my DH kissed my forehead and held my hands so tight that his tears was flowing too...

bonding depends on individual, some are immed, some are slow. but eventually, you'll have a special bonding that is hard to put in words...

*missed those tiny toes*
yea i guess its depends on individual reaction that came up eventually..
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

yvet23

wow.... hope my labour time will be short... hahaha.... everyday will imagine how that day will go...... running thru my mind when i got nothing to do......:err:

badtzzz

omg...can't wait to experience all these...but sometimes i will think will this baby bring burden to me as in what w i do when she cry n cry...hahaha...sounds contradicting ah...

CanCanMum

errr..omg is oh my god??? i do agree tat sometimes i find my boy when he was an infant very annoying, always cry cry cry...he dun need to sleep dun disturb otr pple mah..but ok lah. We love them even tho they are annoying.

badtzzz

yea...omg=oh my god...hahaha...

but when they grow up and say or do those cute little actions to u...this kind of feeling is like so sweetie...hahaha...hve been observing other ppl kids sometimes a bit envy...

CanCanMum

yea lor, sometimes they say funni things and make u laugh, when u r sad they will ask u y, when u r happi they will bounce/jump and make u laugh more, give u *muacks*... very innocent and loving, and they have those 100% innocent eyes, trust u totally....

i think i will miss these moments when my boy grows older...

badtzzz

ya...when they grow older...they will b more mature n stop doing those cute little things..hahaha...tat's part of a life cycle..

badtzzz

feeding non-stop, keep waking up in e middle of the night...i guess e first few mths is like a nightmare to us...

SH74

badtzzz > dun worry so much la. just try to rest as much as possible aft delivery. u gg to hv confinement lady? if so, it'll b ez unless kena lousy CL like mine. :p

aft confinement period, u gg to take care bb all by urself? if so, i would say that period will b more stressful for u n hb. if u still hv help ard aft 1st month, then it'll b ok 1 lor.

best is if u can hv ppl ard to help, instead of taking care of bb all by urself. at least if tired, still can rest. then wont feel irritated w bb or blame him for disturbing ur sleep.

if ur hb can b a great help, that'll b really good. if ur hb not willing to sacrifice his sleep (if bb make noise at nite), then a bit diffi la.

for me, i'm some1 who needs alot of sleep. during 3rd month(i think), my boy suddenly cry in mid of nite. usu can sleep thru. i feed bm. he dun wan. fm he also dun wan. kept crying. i think mayb got colic. i angry, i said frustratedly 'wat u wan?!' my hb (who was sleeping) quickly woke up, take over WILLINGLY (v impt). ask me to rest. 'cause he knows i pekchek alr. it's things like that which i feel is impt.

try to nurture a good sleeping pattern as early as possible (mentioned in another topic). it helps.

badtzzz

not gg to employ any CL as i dun feel right when someone u not familiar with is taking care of u and ur bb...hahha..im kind of like to self-protect myself..My mum as well as my auntie will be taking care of me n bb during the 1st mth..for the subsequent mths onwards...will hve to take care of myself and adapt to the sleepless lifestyle otherwise when back to work is like very jia let...so must control my sleeping hrs as well as the bb...

now ecomony so bad, so must work harder to let bb to hve a beta environment and of cos parents alwys wan to give our kids e best we can...hehehe