Everyone telling me my milk supply is low n to use formula :(

diza

True.. My boy didn't poo for 14 days and when he poo, it was explosive. Hahaha. So no worries. But this only apply to babies on fully BF.

ifah03

Hi mummies,

Hang in there.

For hunnyfiedcherries,
Pls explain to ur hubby, there r pple tht does exclusive BM feeding, ME! N I'm not e only one, lots of mummies too.
Perservere, it's definitely worth it. My girl is 5mths n chubby n healthy! Alhamdulillah.

Ifah03

Hi all, thanks for the advice ! In glad it's normal ..

To ifah03, amin ! Glad you did it . I hope I'm able too also, tho I cant produce extra to keep cause mum said she can smell it when I have pumped ! Lol .

Now my husband treats me like a milking cow .. Bb cry .. "Y u nvr give milk .." and most of the time he won't bother waking up . Hmph .

fydapai

To ifah03, amin ! Glad you did it . I hope I'm able too also, tho I cant produce extra to keep cause mum said she can smell it when I have pumped ! Lol .

Now my husband treats me like a milking cow .. Bb cry .. "Y u nvr give milk .." and most of the time he won't bother waking up . Hmph .
Hi Mummy please persevere!

im currently preggy with #2 and i still bf my 13 months old daughter! i tell you, since im preggy, my supply dropped drastically! i still pump/latch anyway! even the tiniest amount, it do good for your child! BM have antibodies that FM doesnt have! My daughter RARELY falls sick. and the list can go on and on for all the goodness of BM. For now, im so looking forward for tandem nursing. hee
All the best! :we3wubclub:

diza

You don't want to store frozen EBM? Might come in handy. And pumping more will make ur body produce more.