expecting first child

LyDeeAna

i have issue eating meat also coz i dun like meat... so my husb bought me protein shake to replace the meat intake... so far i dun gain that much weight.. but my baby weight is within the normal range....

MummyJamie

Congratz to all mummies-to-be!!!

I myself was super excited when I had my daughter 3 years ago. Hubby has been saying that he wants a boy. But my little girl was a pretty difficult pregnancy, so I'm quite afraid. :(

Nursyura

U will be fine sis coz ones u have the baby in the tummy u will be worried for the safety n well being of the growth I was worry too but have to believe u are strong n the baby will be strong as u too

virgomummy

hello! i am new here and just browsed around.

i saw that you are taking herbalife products. Is it really safe to take during pregnancy? i have searched via online and mostly state not advisable to take diet supp products.

LyDeeAna

virgomummy:762410 said:
hello! i am new here and just browsed around.

i saw that you are taking herbalife products. Is it really safe to take during pregnancy? i have searched via online and mostly state not advisable to take diet supp products.
mine is not herbalife products... its amway nutrilite... a protein shake recommended for.pregnant mummies even for baby 12mths onwards... have been taking it since my 1st tri... so far so.good... healthy pregnancy...

LyDeeAna

it is not a diet supplements... it is a protein drink that really helps with the growth of your feotus esp if you r someone that dun really eat meat...

Chatterbox

Hi everybody, I'm a first time month and EDD is this August. Wonder if anyone has a shopping list preparing for our first baby? I have been really lost going into the shops looking at different sizes of bottles, car seat and prams, and end up not buying any. Appreciate any help!

PuTRi

Hi Chatterbox,
U may wish to download MyPregnancy Apps which can guide u with infos of pregnancy.

Here are some info taken from the apps as a guide;

It's tempting to think that when your baby is born you'll need lots of expensive equipment. In reality you need very little, though you may want to treat yourself and your baby to a few extras. Here's what you will need to have before your baby is born. Anything else can probably wait until after your little one has arrived:

Diapers. Newborn babies need their diapers changed 10 to 12 times a day. Buy enough to keep you going for at least the first few days or so.

Cotton wool and baby wipes for diaper changing.

Changing mat or changing table.

Three or four babygros/sleepsuits.

Three or four vests/bodysuits with buttons/poppers between the legs.

Two light weight sweaters to provide an extra layer when necessary.

A hat (useful when it's hot or in an air-conditioned building).

Moses basket or cot.

Mattress that fits the Moses basket or cot snugly.

Sheets for the Moses basket or cot.

Two blankets or baby sleeping bag.

Baby bath. In the early days, you could bath your baby in a washing-up bowl or in the sink.

Rear-facing car seat.

Stroller that has a lie-flat position, so is suitable for newborns.

Nursing bras and breast pads if you are planning to breastfeed.

Bottle, teats, bottle brushes and a sterilisation method if you're planning to bottle feed.

lisag88

U will be fine sis coz ones u have the baby in the tummy u will be worried for the safety n well being of the growth I was worry too but have to believe u are strong n the baby will be strong as u too
Awwwwwww... Thank you so much Nursyura. It seems like we are going to have an additional family member soon! :D

TVH

Hihi..I'm a first time mum too. EDD Oct :)

May I ask what kind of protein shake? I'm not really a meat person too...where can I get this? Does it taste yucky?

Qiannyang

Expecting my first child mid June! Totally overwhelmed :'( Not sure if going for epidural or natural. Any advice Mommies?

LyDeeAna

TVH:764426 said:
Hihi..I'm a first time mum too. EDD Oct :)

May I ask what kind of protein shake? I'm not really a meat person too...where can I get this? Does it taste yucky?
its a nutrilite protein shake... is entirely soy based... you can drink it with milk or milo... you can get it from amway distributor... i am one of the amway personel...

MsSaggi

Hello Mummies!
I've already delivered to my baby girl 2weeks ago.
Yes! 3weeks earlier. My EDD is on 14th March but baby just couldn't wait to see the world.
Went thru 7 hours of labour, 3 pushes & baby is out.
But kindda upset though cause I wanted normal delivery w/o epi but ended up taking epi cause really couldn't take the pain.

Anws, heard bout the protein shake, its good for breastfeeding mums too. Have yet to try & wish to try soon.