expecting first child

LyDeeAna

Currently im at 34wks... start to have terrible pain around my waist n some mild menstrual cramping... my edd is 22 Apr.. is ther any mummies that exp this too?? what do u do to relieve the pain...

when for routine checkup... cervix is still close.. doc say its normal to have pain here & there...

LyDeeAna

MsSaggi:766344 said:
Hello Mummies!
I've already delivered to my baby girl 2weeks ago.
Yes! 3weeks earlier. My EDD is on 14th March but baby just couldn't wait to see the world.
Went thru 7 hours of labour, 3 pushes & baby is out.
But kindda upset though cause I wanted normal delivery w/o epi but ended up taking epi cause really couldn't take the pain.

Anws, heard bout the protein shake, its good for breastfeeding mums too. Have yet to try & wish to try soon.
Congrats Mummy.... im still waiting... now at 34wks... edd 22 Apr..

MsSaggi

Nursyura & LyDeeAna, I feel you too!
InsyaAllah, few more weeks & you'll feel that everything is worth it when you see the lil' one.
Thats what I felt.
Tahan abit more.. :D

LyDeeAna

Tks MsSaggi...

I feel super terrible now... was hoping the days would fly pass fast... so used to be active n now my energy all gone...

skt

MsSaggi: Congrats! It's a good news and I am envy of you, only 7 hours of labour with 3 pushes! Well done! I hope I can withstand the hours of labour...

Nikitan

Congrats Mummies / Mummies to be!!

Both my sons took me more than 12 hours of labour w/o epidural >.<
But once I heard my baby cried, it is all worth the pains ... :)

Between, both pregnancy took 40 weeks, (they were refused to see the world earlier), make me more difficult to labour them as both of them weight more than 3.5kgs with big head somemore!! Can you imagine how big my tummy was??

LyDeeAna

wow 12 hrs labour... thats scary... my husband cousin went for 23hrs labour n my fren when for 38hrs labour...

i think my baby weight is arnd 2kg ++ only... currently at 37wks.. my tummy kinda small... last time i know my baby weigt was at 28wks... gonna request to check baby weight again...

LyDeeAna

My baby born on 4.4.13 @ 0647hrs... when thru labour at 1245hrs... took epidural.at around 4.30am... safely deliver at 0647hrs...

edd was 22 Apr... he was born at 37wks 3days...

Attachments

Nikitan

My baby born on 4.4.13 @ 0647hrs... when thru labour at 1245hrs... took epidural.at around 4.30am... safely deliver at 0647hrs...

edd was 22 Apr... he was born at 37wks 3days...
CONGRATULATION!! LyDeeAna!! Your baby is adorable! Hugs Hugs! ^^

vivitan

Congrats LyDeeAna...Welcome on board to Motherhood which I am sure you will enjoy :)

Do rest well and enjoy bonding time with your baby.

LilMissy

So excited to to read the threads above about the pregnancy journey. Meeting the gynae for this first time tmr. I'm not sure how many weeks I am. Nervous and excited! But hubby is definitely excited! :)