Fake eyelashes

Agnes Josephine

roughly how much is a pair of fake eyelashes cost? thought of getting as my eyelashes is those very very stubborn lashes that WILL not curl for long & have to keep crimping it... find it very troublesome...

then moreover, I'm an single eyelid person... Wondering can I use the fake eyelashes? will it look natural?

lastly, can the lashes be reusable? cuz if only use once & throw, like very wasted & also waste $$$... Can someone advise me?

cendrine

roughly how much is a pair of fake eyelashes cost? thought of getting as my eyelashes is those very very stubborn lashes that WILL not curl for long & have to keep crimping it... find it very troublesome...

then moreover, I'm an single eyelid person... Wondering can I use the fake eyelashes? will it look natural?

lastly, can the lashes be reusable? cuz if only use once & throw, like very wasted & also waste $$$... Can someone advise me?
it's gd to invest expensive and gd eyelashes cos will give a longer 'life span'. depends where u want to buy at. I find that Shu Uemura's good.
yes, fake eyelashes can be reused. For me, I only use twice. :001_302:
fixing on fake eyelashes definitely ll make the eyes look 'bigger'...

Leanne

Inouvi $9

MISSHA $6.90

Both can up to 10x or even more. Depends on how you take care of it.

My advice would be, dun apply mascara at all. To lengthen it's lifespan.

:D

EforEileen

i try fixin up a fake lashes 2day and was quite ok with the result, but after tookin it of, some glue are still stickin onto my eyelid.
And good way to remove the glue left on my eyelid without damagin my real lashes?

Agnes Josephine

it's gd to invest expensive and gd eyelashes cos will give a longer 'life span'. depends where u want to buy at. I find that Shu Uemura's good.
yes, fake eyelashes can be reused. For me, I only use twice. :001_302:
fixing on fake eyelashes definitely ll make the eyes look 'bigger'...

Shu Uemura one how much? If only use twice, it's a bit wasted lei... Make eyes look bigger? hmm... maybe I should try out...

i gif up on fake lashes cos if see clearly, can see my real lashes below the fake. how to make it more real than havin to appear two lashes on the eyelid?
for me,
i draw a line with a liquid eyeliner as close as possible to my lash line..
then stick the fake lashes on it.. so when u look closely, only can see the fake lashes cos it blends in with the real lashes.. ;)

tk ur time.....

u can use fake lashes even if u have single eyelids..
but dont get too thick kind of fake lashes, will look very dramatic.
can get frm Sasa or Sinma...
$2.40 a pair, $3.90 a pair if i remember correctly.
cos usually i buy quite a few at one go...

Can be reusable.
if i buy a fake lashes which is nt too obvious(wrong #), i will apply mascara.. & use it up to 5 times the most.
but if i didnt apply mascara, can use up to 10 times..

i try fixin up a fake lashes 2day and was quite ok with the result, but after tookin it of, some glue are still stickin onto my eyelid.
And good way to remove the glue left on my eyelid without damagin my real lashes?
i use Loreal Eye & Lip make up remover..
leave the cotton on ur eyes for awhile, then clean it off!
will definately remove the glue..
then i use my Fancl cleansing oil.

i realise using Fancl oil itself, doesnt remove the fake lashes glue.

CynCyn

Magazines recommended to apply mascara over the falsies as well so it won't be so fake . Somehow with mascara application it blends yr lashes together with the falsies .

CynCyn

When I was working at Missha , I've gotta use falsies too . 1 pair for a week . I was also thought to apply mascara for better effect . My friends who are Beauty Advisor also does that .
And if yr using non waterproof mascaras on falsies are better . So when you remove them is less tedious job . You can simply just wash it with facial foam or make up remover . That's what I do to make my falsies lasts .