Fake eyelashes

tiziana

Aj , for natural looking falsies . I go for the no brands kind . It's very fine and natural . Only costs like $1.90 .
haha cyn, i also just started using fake lashes with no brand, paid $1.90 for the lashes but it didnt come with the glue, i went to Tampines to buy de, but normally i will go to TFS And buy their fake lashes, not bad. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Agnes Josephine

haha cyn, i also just started using fake lashes with no brand, paid $1.90 for the lashes but it didnt come with the glue, i went to Tampines to buy de, but normally i will go to TFS And buy their fake lashes, not bad. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

how much is TFS seliing? TIA

EforEileen

for me,
i draw a line with a liquid eyeliner as close as possible to my lash line..
then stick the fake lashes on it.. so when u look closely, only can see the fake lashes cos it blends in with the real lashes.. ;)

tk ur time.....
keke, tink i will try a few times b4 i go out on street since im stil a noob on fake lashes..

EforEileen

i use Loreal Eye & Lip make up remover..
leave the cotton on ur eyes for awhile, then clean it off!
will definately remove the glue..
then i use my Fancl cleansing oil.

i realise using Fancl oil itself, doesnt remove the fake lashes glue.
oh, thks~ I use eye remover for my mascara but din noe can remove glue too... :tlaugh:

CynCyn

Yay use the $1.90 type to try out first before investing on others . That what I did .

Practice makes perfect ! (n_n)

CynCyn

Ya no brands falsies doesn't comes with glue . I bought the glue seperately too . Available at Chameleon , Sasa , Sinma .
The glue can really lasts very long .

maine78

Magazines recommended to apply mascara over the falsies as well so it won't be so fake . Somehow with mascara application it blends yr lashes together with the falsies .
Ya, when i put falsies, i hv to put mscara on my real lashes n use curler. If not, can see 2sets of eyelashes n v obvious

CynCyn

Ya, when i put falsies, i hv to put mscara on my real lashes n use curler. If not, can see 2sets of eyelashes n v obvious
Yup I agree with you it's pretty obvious enough . Rather use mascara and blend it . :001_302:

michelle

Apply mascara after puting ther fake eyelashes?

If remove, wont the fake eyelashes damage?

Bought the lashes at sinma for $3.90
and the glue for $4.90

Er.. becoz bedok, i only see at sinma..

saw some is xx and some is straight de.. Dun know which is fine...

Leanne

For my case, i never apply mascara on falsies. Maybe that's why i can use them longer.

& it doesn't look fake on me :)

maine78

Apply mascara after puting ther fake eyelashes?

If remove, wont the fake eyelashes damage?

Bought the lashes at sinma for $3.90
and the glue for $4.90

Er.. becoz bedok, i only see at sinma..

saw some is xx and some is straight de.. Dun know which is fine...
I apply mascara on my real lashes then put on fake eyelashes. Then the glue dried, then i crimp both real n fake lashes w curler.

I use those fake lashes tat is xxx. Straight ones i put le not v obvious for me

michelle

Okie.. Thank.. so put mascara will also help stick the fake lashes on our lashes well?

Use curler, wont make the fake lashes cum out?

Aiyo.. i use the glue, the fake lashes cant really stick well.. will pop out..
really need to train...

Scare later go out, came out..haha...

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Wa lau eh, I bot from Missha.
2 pairs in a box cm wif the glue cost $5.90
Can cut into halves, so there are 4 pairs.
Just went to toilet to try putting on. Half an hr there, but couldn’t fix nicely
Worse, eyelids & real lashes all with dried glue. Now clean away the glue until my lids red & pain …really “ai shui mai miah” :001_302::001_302: