Feeling Down, Emotional... Need To Vent Abit & Cry

michellechin

Its orite to vent in this thread... I can understand your frustrations... most men are the same, hehe... to be fair to Daddy D ?

If you think you can feel assured of leaving all e kids to him, then why not? Take a break away from everything. Go for a spa, massage, hair treatment or pedicure, whatever thing that makes you feel good...

Have you tried talking to him? I talked to my hubby e other day, and things improve a little. If not you wanna learn like me, sumtimes really must close 2 eyes also...

I always tell him, kids both of us have share, w/o his sperm, i can't be pregnant, so since he have a share, he must have share of everything, be it nice or not. then he keep quiet... mayb you wanna try...

dont be like me keep bottlin up, say out its the best. and if you really to, pls go get a massge, you need to relax!

talking to him is like talking to a dead log! i don't even know he's listening or not? Even if he listens and do good, it only last a day or two. I give up on him....i'll close 2 eyes from now on and don't expect him to do anything. I'll just do whatever I can and focus on my baby. If i give up on something or someone, I really boh chup(mentally and emotionally). So, he better don't expect anything from me too. Hate it when i am taken for granted! I will change my focus and have a more positive attitude and thinking! cheers!