Feeling helpless and sad again......plus frustrationssssss

snowbear

yah .. hubby keep saying she fat. i think she jsut nice lol. not skinny not fat. hehe aiyo..lol she dosent look sick at all man. playing and laughing with my dog now and climbing up and down though having a fever lol
She's still having fever? Anyway, temperature screening at sg's borders has ceased since july 11.

Last edited:

vonn81

I think add some of the huai san is ok coz it's for general health.

Alicia's still at the 10th-25th percentile. Still 7+kg, height is 70+cm :001_302:
That day i spoke to the lactation consultant and she said that Alicia's wt and ht are perfectly fine for a bf baby. Anyway she said that i'm small-sized so baby wun be a sumo... :001_302::001_302:

i tot so too...so i just add into the soup today...hehehe...she took alittle s usual lah...better than nothing....

Oh 10-25th percentile not underweight? but she just past One yr old ok lah... still bfding somemore...n u r small size mah...

I hope on 20th+- this mth i bring her for her chicken pox jab her weight can hit 9kg mark lo...now 8.8kg 74cm bah....anyway healthy can lah....:tlaugh:

vonn81

lol my hubby keep saying my girl is sumo but i feel she looks ok .. not fat .. i dont know her height but she weighs about 8.3kg now..think around 50% percentile..
Ya she looks ok to me ley...not sumo lah aiyo...hahahah...hope her fever will subside soon...take care...

annie

really?? so no one will know even if she goes in when she still having fever? phew~ i just now bring her to go for influenza check lor.. cos i thought i better take the results n bring to sg in case they caught her...lol.

she hor... 2nd time liao.. fall asleep halfway during feeding on her bumbo lol. i just leave her there now.. so funny.. hahahahah

snowbear

i thought so too...so i just add into the soup today...hehehe...she took alittle s usual ...better than nothing....

Oh 10-25th percentile not underweight? but she just past One your old ok ... still bfding somemore...and you are small size mah...

I hope on 20th+- this month i bring her for her chicken pox jab her weight can hit 9kg mark ...now 8.8kg 74cm bah....anyway healthy can ....:tlaugh:
Not underweight. Anything between 3rd-95th percentile is normal. Above 95th percentile is overweight and below 3rd percentile is underweight. :D

snowbear

really?? so no one will know even if she goes in when she still having fever? phew~ i just now bring her to go for influenza check .. cos i thought i better take the results and bring to sg in case they caught her...lol.

she ... 2nd time .. fall asleep halfway during feeding on her bumbo lol. i just leave her there now.. so funny.. hahahahah
Ya, just better to be sure anyway... :)

That's funny!