Feeling helpless and sad again......plus frustrationssssss

stonston

Self-feed anything liquid should wait till after 2yo. Even my 2.5yo son can't feed himself oats very well yet.

When my son was around 1yo, he loved his own cutleries. He'll play & try to feed himself (messy and unsuccessful). Just let them enjoy because they are also exploring and exercising their motor skills.

Another method you can try is distraction. Turn on some music to distract them. My son eats faster when he's eyes are on the TV. When there's no TV he'll be running around and screaming.

snowbear

I think we shared the same experience and frustrations....I really feel like giving up on try out food for her ...just give her milk will do for the time being....cos just now dinner time was the same too....i gave her scramble egg with spinach and chicken. and vege macaroni. she reject the macaroni and ate the scramble egg..i thought lucky at least she eats...but same after a few mouthful she split it OUT again.....so i gave her 80ml of milk instead ....

I hope i can Jia You....but thanks for your encouragements....
Aiyo, then just give her milk lorr.. since that's what she prefers for now...

Pei Qing

Hey maybe u can try out yu ren sheng. They have this brand of appetiate booster(kai wei) tablets. Maybe u can try it. It works for my daughter.

If it still doesnt works, u could try visiting a chinese physician.

=)

vonn81

Hey maybe you can try out yu ren sheng. They have this brand of appetiate booster(kai wei) tablets. Maybe you can try it. It works for my daughter.

If it still doesnt works, you could try visiting a chinese physician.

=)

tot of that ley....but i scared kai wei liao she will boom n become fat...hahaha cos my cousin like that...last time she prematured so very small also...then my auntie gave her dunno what to kai wei...not on the plump side cannot slim down leh....

Pei Qing

Diaox.

She is now underweight lehx. U can control her diet after she resumes her normal weight. Otherwise you yourself will be very xin ku. It is very frustrating to c ur kid being fussy abt food. Feed until breakdown lo.

Pei Qing

It is ok. And be sure to use a bit of flour with it. It will def mke ur cuisine more tastier. Try to marinate it with a bit of salt, soya sauce overnight. It will help!

vonn81

Diaox.

She is now underweight lehx. you can control her diet after she resumes her normal weight. Otherwise you yourself will be very xin ku. It is very frustrating to c your kid being fussy about food. Feed until breakdown .

heheh...no lah she is not consider underweight leh....i got let her eat a kind of chinese herb...the white white colour things...forgot the name...the person told me is for kaiwei one...can add inside porridge to cook...i use a few time b4..but very long nv use liao...maybe can try that again...still have in the fridge...muz think of how to cook now....

vonn81

maybe i can help you brainstorm what you wanna cook tomorrow? what ingredients do you have inside your fridge?

i dont wanna use seasoning to cook her food leh...eg salt, light soya....

i've try sesame oil 2 times actually but think whether ok or not so ask lo.

I just bought treadfin today...i got some corn, carrots...frozen chicken filet n pork i think...

Pei Qing

Maybe you could cook long bean pork rice for her. My kids really enjoyed it. If you want the recipe, you could pm or call me @ 82882847. Together we can brainstorm on how to cook ok? Loves. Feeling slpy liaox. Darn hubby still not back from work. ZZzzzz

vonn81

Maybe you could cook long bean pork rice for her. My kids really enjoyed it. If you want the recipe, you could pm or call me @ 82882847. Together we can brainstorm on how to cook ok? Loves. Feeling slpy liaox. Darn hubby still not back from work. ZZzzzz

ok i'll take down ur no. ya....actually i was thinking of making soup too...since i wanna try the huai shan but dont think she will wan porridge lo....thank u so much Pei Qing...

wah so late still working? he very hardworking leh...ok turn in early,...hahah its late acutally....me too got to zzzz liao...

snowbear

thought of that ley....but i scared kai wei she will boom and become fat...hahaha cos my cousin like that...last time she prematured so very small also...then my auntie gave her dont know what to kai wei...not on the plump side cannot slim down ....
Better not do that... anyway bianca is at the 50th percentile. Only below 3rd percentile then considered underweight and need medical advice. dont know why people always think plump baby is good... actually healthy and within 3rd-95th percentile is ok. If Bianca is considered underwt i think alicia is feather-weight! :D

vonn81

Better not do that... anyway bianca is at the 50th percentile. Only below 3rd percentile then considered underweight and need medical advice. dont know why people always think plump baby is good... actually healthy and within 3rd-95th percentile is ok. If Bianca is considered underwt i think alicia is feather-weight! :D

thats wat i think lah....so i wont go buy those really for kai wei n let her eat...cos i also dont like her to be too chubby chubby type....unless she is underweight la..but for the huai san right its till good for health so i will just add to soup once awhile lor...shld be fine lah....Alicia now weight n hight is?

snowbear

thats what i think ....so i wont go buy those really for kai wei and let her eat...cos i also dont like her to be too chubby chubby type....unless she is underweight ..but for the huai san right its till good for health so i will just add to soup once awhile ...shld be fine ....Alicia now weight and hight is?
I think add some of the huai san is ok coz it's for general health.

Alicia's still at the 10th-25th percentile. Still 7+kg, height is 70+cm :001_302:
That day i spoke to the lactation consultant and she said that Alicia's wt and ht are perfectly fine for a bf baby. Anyway she said that i'm small-sized so bb wun be a sumo... :001_302::001_302:

annie

lol my hubby keep saying my girl is sumo but i feel she looks ok leh.. not fat lor.. i dunno her height but she weighs about 8.3kg now..think around 50% percentile..

snowbear

lol my hubby keep saying my girl is sumo but i feel she looks ok .. not fat .. i dont know her height but she weighs about 8.3kg now..think around 50% percentile..
jumpy doesn't look fat from the photos... :D actually i prefer lean lean babies... hehe... so just nice for me lorr... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

annie

yah lor.. hubby keep saying she fat. i think she jsut nice lol. not skinny not fat. hehe aiyo..lol she dosent look sick at all man. playing n laughing with my dog now n climbing up n down though having a fever lol