Feels so heavy & uncomfy...

Basha

I'm 32weeks preggie & today I feel lyk as if the baby's head gonna pop out anytym coz it feels so heavy dwn there...baby moves like tidal waves in me today & i feel soo painful...is dis norm @ dis stage...?

Gynae mentioned that it's those false contractions that I'm having but the tink is, I had it almost whole day & nite!! Can't even sleep well @ nite due to this uncomfy feeling...Anyone experience the same??

Phoebii Cheng

Hi Basha,

It's normal that u feel this way.....during 3rd trimester, u will feel a lot more frequent the false contractions...and sometimes bb moving too :tlaugh:

forbearing

at this stage..bb's movement can be painful at times..
:)
i always have this crampy feeling nowadays..
but its normal..
no worries k..
as long as your bb's kicking you..

Basha

Hi Phoebii & Forebearing....

Haizz...just cant wait for my little one to come out...the pain & discomfort reali puts me off....yeah baby is moving alot,kicking,punching, swimming, rolling, all kinds of style & i feel pain At times.....

Caroltpl

As long as baby is moving actively, it will be fine...this few days i also cannot take it hope that time flies and baby girl comes out faster...

My gynae advise is as long as there's no intervals of contractions every 20 mins and baby is moving...it should be ok...

First time mummy...im confused and nervous now not sure when the real thing comes and how it feels like...