First Experienced

Zie22

Hi All,

Im kinda new here..im in my 4weeks pregnant and i totali excited abt it:Dancing_wub: so far i do not ave much of any early symtoms as yet..i was wondering if this is normal? Do u feel dat ur pregnant during ur first trimester? Is it normal to feel just liek everythday when ur not pregnant? Im abit worried on my foetus, hope what i wen thru is normal bt doc has not said a thngs as yet just waiting for another 2 wks to see if ders a heatbeat..
Can anyone tell me wen can we detect our baby first heatbeat and if the above is normal thngy in our early pregnancy

Worried!! :embarrassed:
Zie22

M&M

hi zie ^^ congratulations.
dun worry. it is perfectly normal to not have any early symptoms or even morning sickness throughout your pregnancy. i've forgotten when we detected our bb first heartbeat. but i've attached a web link for u. its pretty good. n tells u all the information u need to know.

You are 4 weeks pregnant

CanCanMum

erm...yeah.....its like normal for me last time.....and i dun even know i was pregnant until about 6 weeks later coz suddenly i realised i did not buy any sanitary pads for so long! LOLs

my first scan was at 8 weeks...tiny winy spot....blinking.

January84

Hi All,

Im kinda new here..im in my 4weeks pregnant and i totali excited abt it:Dancing_wub: so far i do not ave much of any early symtoms as yet..i was wondering if this is normal? Do u feel dat ur pregnant during ur first trimester? Is it normal to feel just liek everythday when ur not pregnant? Im abit worried on my foetus, hope what i wen thru is normal bt doc has not said a thngs as yet just waiting for another 2 wks to see if ders a heatbeat..
Can anyone tell me wen can we detect our baby first heatbeat and if the above is normal thngy in our early pregnancy

Worried!! :embarrassed:
Zie22

BB heartbeat at 8 weeks... not all MTBs will will go through MS so dont worry!!!!

congrats to you!!!

Eva056

[SIZE=-1]First time a heart beat of a Fetal you can be seen is at 5 - 6 weeks of pregnancy on a sonogram.Using the doppler you can hear the heart beat of the Fetal.if want to get more info about that discussion you can get info by following links : mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112

[/SIZE]

Itsy

Zie22, I am in the same situation as you! I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and scan showed only the sac. Doc can't even make out the yoke properly from the scan so she asked me to return 2 weeks later. I do not have MS or any food aversion. Also wondering if there's anything wrong, it's still early to start MS or I'm just one of the lucky ones. Anyway, have u gone for a scan yet?

jojoki

me too first check up n scan was at 8 weeks... but since so early its very important u take enough folic acid and vits, also rest as much as u can or as and when ur body tells u to. First trimester is when all the vital organs of ur baby forms... the spine brains, etc... so make sure eat enough of the nutrients needed. COngrats!!

Zie22

Zie22, I am in the same situation as you! I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and scan showed only the sac. Doc can't even make out the yoke properly from the scan so she asked me to return 2 weeks later. I do not have MS or any food aversion. Also wondering if there's anything wrong, it's still early to start MS or I'm just one of the lucky ones. Anyway, have u gone for a scan yet?
Gosh im so gald i joined this website, its indeed a great help to me..thnx u all for ur comments

Itsy: Yes ive been to the doc, he said he can detect my sac..i saw dat on d monitor..a sac with a tiny balck dot in it cant reali see much and rought estimation at dat time was abt 3wks..so doc told me to ave it scan again in 2wks time so dat he can get a clearer pix of it. I hope its healthy and growing :(

Itsy

I'm going for scan tomorrow, so excited. I'm sure we'll all go on to have healthy babies! Dun worry too much ya :)

oricule

hihi,

i oso just tested positive 2 days ago! i am in the really early stage of the pregnancy! i think this is the 20+ days so i am in my 4th wk? How to calculate?

ironically, i had the MS right from the beginning, since one week after i made love with hubby. is it normal to start having MS one week since conceived?? i had tummy pains and nausea-ness where i keep blurping and the moment i blurp, everything is in my throat liao. *sick* so i been to the doc and was given alot of medications for gastric. i didn't know i was already pregnant then...

so now, i still have the tummy pain.. is it normal? i went back to my GP yesterday to inform that i tested positive on the pregnancy kit. He said i should look for a gynae NOW, cos though tummy pain is normal during pregnancy but if the pain is persistent, he thinks i should see a gynae to check if it's a normal pregnancy without complications. Like if the fetus is still in my fallopian tube now then i am in trouble..

i tried to make an appt with a gynae but felt silly after speaking to the girl, cos she is like pple only start seeing gynae in 22 wks... is it true? now i am so worried... i wonder if the tummy pain is alright and if the growing fetus is normal or not.. whether it has inplanted in the womb already or still in my fallopain tube..

and it doesn't help when i am so sensitive to pregnancy and i am so easily irritated and temperamental now.. i am so worried and lost at what i should do? any recommendations of gynae?

brand new

hi to all ,after reading all e posts here i realised dat ere are actuli pple who shared e same prob as i do. i also experienced tummy pain during the few 3 wks of preganacy but nt so much nwadays . e prob i have to share recently is i usually feels hungry in e middle o the nite @ odd hrs like 2.30am , 5am etc is it normal ? i,m feeling slpy but yet its a hunger that u cant ignore u juz have to drag urself out from bed for some snacks such as biscuits n fresh milk. I was wondering if any 1st time mummy experience the same situation as i do?

tulip_nel

hi all,

I am also in my 6 weeks preg, last week i have met my gynae, doing the scan, but not able to hear the bb heartbeat. my gynae said since it's still 5 weeks, it is normal. Asking me to go back check up after 2 weeks, as he said in 7 wks the bb heartbeat should be able to detect. As i have a bit bleeding bf in my 4 weeks, i am a bit worry now... whether the bb is ok...

yellowpudding

oricule: first of all, congratulations :) i started seeing my gynae when i am 6th week pregnant. decided my pregnancy at the 3rd week via pregnancy test kit - hahaha. about your question on 22 weeks - it's not true. you can start seeing a gynae as soon as possible so as to do the scan and such, however do bear in mind chances are you will be seeing a very very tiny sac. :) i am currently seeing dr adrian tan from TMC. Very fatherly doctor. You may also want to check out for gynae recommendations thread. :)

yellowpudding

Re: brand new

hi to all ,after reading all e posts here i realised dat ere are actuli pple who shared e same prob as i do. i also experienced tummy pain during the few 3 wks of preganacy but nt so much nwadays . e prob i have to share recently is i usually feels hungry in e middle o the nite @ odd hrs like 2.30am , 5am etc is it normal ? i,m feeling slpy but yet its a hunger that u cant ignore u juz have to drag urself out from bed for some snacks such as biscuits n fresh milk. I was wondering if any 1st time mummy experience the same situation as i do?
hi dear, i experience the same thing and yes those hunger pangs keeps me awake. I can get hungry at the same odd hours. It's perfectly normal :)

japjap

Hi, mummies. I am a first timer being a parent although i have been thru a miscarriage.

I just wonder when did y ou gynae offer u a package?
My friends got package offered at $550 for unlimited scans and vitamins. When they were in early pregnancy. But i wasnt offered although i am already in my 11 week now.

When I checked with the recep, she claims my gynae wanna save $ for me in case i miscarriage, no refund.

But i have been to more than 8 checks for every weekly checks-(i pay more on saturday visits)
If i was offered a package, then I wont be spending so much $$. So felt that the recep not making much sense to me.

can anyone tell me more?

yellowpudding

japjap: I am offered the package when I reached 20th week. Maybe you would like to check with them at what stage will you be eligible? :)

japjap

japjap: I am offered the package when I reached 20th week. Maybe you would like to check with them at what stage will you be eligible? :)
thank you!
I love my gynae alot so will feel upset if she just really treat me just another patient without sparing a thought for me!
I not very rich ma.
=)

Last edited:

hueychye79

Hi all, I am new here!

This is my first pregnancy, and I just visit my gynae last 2 weeks.

Only can see the water bag, will be back tommorrow to do another scanning.

Anyone encounter cannot sleep well? Always feel very tired and wake up in the midnight...

>_<

'PANDA EYE' BIG BIG