FIRST Time Meetup - Discussion + Ideas?

hi ladies! i don't mind jumping in! but can't on 8 dec cos already have plans to go upstate (m'sia).

keep us posted if you're looking at other dates!

i have a gf who gave birth like 9 days before i did but i don't think she's on this forum. if i come down can i bring her along?? i think it's nice for all of us to make new frens with other mummies!

babymoon

hi ladies! i don't mind jumping in! but can't on 8 dec cos already have plans to go upstate (m'sia).

keep us posted if you're looking at other dates!

i have a gf who gave birth like 9 days before i did but i don't think she's on this forum. if i come down can i bring her along?? i think it's nice for all of us to make new frens with other mummies!
can lah.. welcome her too! :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

to: weefee's mum

of coz can la....

just bring whoever u like....

but now we are stuck on the dates....

how to org and accommodate every1?

so wat date will u be ok?

autumn82

See wad autumn got in mind...she very creative one...

she only free after 3,4pm

oh...i mean in replying forums....

Darling~ Haha. I beri creative meh?? I'm not loh.. Me lazy lazy.. dumb dumb de.. LOL.

If PH & CNY cannot, Sats or Suns lor.. Ai mah..?? X'mas eve eh? Heh. Interesting... Must have gift exchange leh~~ More fun :p

BBQ dun want, shopping dun want.. Picnic not suitable coz Jan gonna give birth soon.. Then how abt makan & chit chat hao ma??

Ppl, ai mai buffet?? Heh. OR kids frenly restaurants?

CanCanMum

yes darlin~hahaha LOLs

i vote the Xmas eve thingy...sounds interesting...

place with buffet will be fun i think...

CanCanMum

Just pointed out by miss autumn (thanks darlin~) tat i made a mistake....me feel tt its a very serious and silly typo error in the thread title.....not sure how to change it....incase u noticed its sup to be :

First

and not

Frist

hahaha...thank you thank you.

Last edited:

babymoon

Just pointed out by miss autumn (thanks darlin~) tat i made a mistake....me feel tt its a very serious and silly typo error in the thread title.....not sure how to change it....incase u noticed its sup to be :

First

and not

Frist

hahaha...thank you thank you.
there is an email regarding ppl recognise word if the first letter and last letter is in the sequence then no matter how wrongly sequence the middle letter, ppl tend to know what you are talking about..
so, you not make a serous problem lah.. :001_302:

try this : "let mkae tinhgs hepapn!" :tlaugh: