flings or relation???

stupidyeye

Hi...all mummy...currently me is a single mum to be...as mention on top....flings or relation???i now preggy wid precious 15weeks le...and now actually i meet a guy friend...he actually ask me to be his fling...as for me i'm more into relation kind..cos of emotion...and i really don't know how....and 1 more thing is he gt DS de....and i'm preggy...haiz....i dn noe should i tk him as ma fling or not...i admit i nd love alot....bt fling is something w/o love???how???

snowbear

I think what u need least at this moment is a fling. You need love, as you say, but a fling doesn't give u that. He probably just wants to use u to satisfy himself. After the fling, u'd be hurt coz what u wanted was love. So u have to ask yourself if u really can withstand the heartache at the end of it. Plus you're preggie, i dun think it's healthy for u to go on an emotional rollercoaster now...

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hi...all mummy...currently me is a single mum to be...as mention on top....flings or relation???i now preggy wid precious 15weeks ...and now actually i meet a guy friend...he actually ask me to be his fling...as for me i'm more into relation kind..cos of emotion...and i really dont't know how....and 1 more thing is he gt dear son ....and i'm preggy...sigh....i do not know should i tk him as fling or not...i admit i need love alot....bt fling is something w/o love???how???
U very complicated lehh...
He's a single dad 2?
I think when you reach 30 weeks pregnant... he also dun wan to fling liaoo...

:)

pigletif

better not fling ... cos u won't knw what this guy want. To satisfy his needs only? cos u r preggy and he won't get u preggy during this point of time.
i once have fling with guys but u knw la, girls... cannot control own emotion one...
so in the end, i am the one that is being hurt for nothing ...
and when i think back nw, i actually hate myself for being such an idiot.
to me, fling is no different from 1 nite stand.
better think twice ok?

wendyy

i think better not too. what u need is more than fling. u will feel even more hurt at the end of the day

CanCanMum

yeye darling~~~

its beta not to sink into a fling....coz there is no ending no "future"

there is bound to be someone suitable and there for you~~~

stupidyeye

THANKS everyone here...hmm...i think i know what to do le....maybe is just a second out of ma mind...dat i nd a guy be by ma side....bt well...fling is nt secure....hmm...so i wnt accept......i'm a emotion gal...so sometimes really very 'HU TU'....but sometimes think back...although bb father din want bb and leave me behind to clean e mess for him...but i still admit that i can't forget him...hmm...i also don't know how to get rid of him in ma mind...thats why out of ma mind will think of acceptin this fling...

stupidyeye

i think is just that missing e feeling of having a partner by ma side bah...somehow is really diff for me go thru e period alone simply wid ma parent....i also need someone be by ma side...share everything tgt wid me now....is just feeling loney bah....aft awhile or maybe wen bb born le will be better de bah...

rainypink

i hope you know that having flings w strangers poses alot of risks not only to you but to your baby inside you now also. If that man is not clean, he will infect your baby and foetal abnormalities will result.

Try to find some other activity to do, like chatting with us here? :001_302:

or find a new hobby to do, maybe write a journal for your baby to read when he or she grows up?

kbfgrace

Hi...all mummy...currently me is a single mum to be...as mention on top....flings or relation???i now preggy wid precious 15weeks ...and now actually i meet a guy friend...he actually ask me to be his fling...as for me i'm more into relation kind..cos of emotion...and i really dont't know how....and 1 more thing is he gt dear son ....and i'm preggy...sigh....i do not know should i tk him as fling or not...i admit i need love alot....bt fling is something w/o love???how???
This is my point of view from a married woman yet not prepared for bb :

hi ger.. read from your blog, you are really very young.
if i'm in your scenario, i will choose to abort the baby.
although i know that its cruel to do so.
for me i feel that, if the baby come to this world w/o a father, how is him/her gg to face the world with different views & critisize from other ppls.
this is not gonna be easy for you to task as being a mother & father at the same time.
next is the financial issues. are you financial stable? are you parents going to help you to look aft your bb?
when the bb is born, you need $ for bb accessories, baby powder & need to bring him for regular checkup/injection. all this is not gonna be cheap.
when b grow older, u have to send him for extra lessons or tuition which is not cheap either.

i had always believe in this, dun give birth if you cant afford to give the bb good life. otherwise bringing him to this world is even more cruel to yourself & the bb.

you really has a long long way ahead. think it through.
but again, decision is yours. if you has really decided to keep the bb, the future will be very tough on you.

take care.

stupidyeye

This is my point of view from a married woman yet not prepared for baby :

hi ger.. read from your blog, you are really very young.
if i'm in your scenario, i will choose to abort the baby.
although i know that its cruel to do so.
for me i feel that, if the baby come to this world w/o a father, how is him/her gg to face the world with different views & critisize from other ppls.
this is not gonna be easy for you to task as being a mother & father at the same time.
next is the financial issues. are you financial stable? are you parents going to help you to look after your baby?
when the baby is born, you need $ for baby accessories, baby powder & need to bring him for regular checkup/injection. all this is not gonna be cheap.
when b grow older, you have to send him for extra lessons or tuition which is not cheap either.

i had always believe in this, dont give birth if you cant afford to give the baby good life. otherwise bringing him to this world is even more cruel to yourself & the baby.

you really has a long long way ahead. think it through.
but again, decision is yours. if you has really decided to keep the baby, the future will be very tough on you.

take care.
Hmm..its not that i din think of all tis before..i did...but 1 thing is...tis child is made by me and e father...since e father din tk or hold responsibility...den as a mother of this child...i have to..think back...we make tis child to the world..bt yet we din even give he/her the chance of coming out and look at the world...wad are we call outself as a parent???to me...there is prevention...bt since prevention also can't prevent tis bb coming...den why not accept tis child..aft all is still ur own flesh...if u don't want...den do as much prevention as u could...if not...be responsible....yes..it will be tough that in future how are we gg to face the society...bt 1 thing is...when baby is out...how you teach...educate ur child???how are me as a mum gg to teach ma child to face is also a prob...but i know 1 thing..if i teach gd...nothing will be a prob for ma kid to face any prob...and also abt finacial...u must know...money can be earn...no one will say enuff money..bt everyone will say..nt enuff money...so...no matter how/wad...also must work hard...and yes..ma family is helpin me thru..so i don't have much to worry abt...do wrong thing most impt is u realise and be responsible...i cnt be so selfish that i do wrong le....i abort and just becoz i'm still young..i gt alot more to play with...alot more to see...and kill ma own flesh...i dn and cnt do it.....i rather suffer now....but make sure even not much money...bt i lead/teach ma child a proper way of being a human being....

Amulet

agree with other mummies.. fling is the last thing u need.. the emotional toll is too huge, and its going to make a mess of ur life.. i too tried one fling when i was much younger.. but its a mess whn i start to develop real feelings and got his real GF involve.. that's the last time i wanna step into a fling..

maybe u are juz lonely? try making more friends, channeling ur energy and love into ur family members, or spend more time preparing for baby's arrival? like reading into more stuffs, spend more time planning ur and baby's future?

*hug*

Ace mummy

Hmm..its not that i did not think of all tis before..i did...but 1 thing is...tis child is made by me and e father...since e father did not tk or hold responsibility...then as a mother of this child...i have to..think back...we make tis child to the world..bt yet we did not even give he/her the chance of coming out and look at the world...what are we call outself as a parent???to me...there is prevention...bt since prevention also can't prevent tis baby coming...then why not accept tis child..after all is still your own flesh...if you dont't want...then do as much prevention as you could...if not...be responsible....yes..it will be tough that in future how are we gg to face the society...bt 1 thing is...when baby is out...how you teach...educate your child???how are me as a mum gg to teach child to face is also a prob...but i know 1 thing..if i teach good...nothing will be a prob for kid to face any prob...and also about finacial...you must know...money can be earn...no one will say enuff money..bt everyone will say..not enuff money...so...no matter how/what...also must work hard...and yes.. family is helpin me thru..so i dont't have much to worry about...do wrong thing most impt is you realise and be responsible...i cnt be so selfish that i do wrong ....i abort and just becoz i'm still young..i gt alot more to play with...alot more to see...and kill own flesh...i do not and cnt do it.....i rather suffer now....but make sure even not much money...bt i lead/teach child a proper way of being a human being....
You are very strong and full of courage I'm sure your baby will be happy and proud of you for bring he/her to this world. Bless your baby is happy and healthy.

MomoMummy

Hmm..its not that i did not think of all tis before..i did...but 1 thing is...tis child is made by me and e father...since e father did not tk or hold responsibility...then as a mother of this child...i have to..think back...we make tis child to the world..bt yet we did not even give he/her the chance of coming out and look at the world...what are we call outself as a parent???to me...there is prevention...bt since prevention also can't prevent tis baby coming...then why not accept tis child..after all is still your own flesh...if you dont't want...then do as much prevention as you could...if not...be responsible....yes..it will be tough that in future how are we gg to face the society...bt 1 thing is...when baby is out...how you teach...educate your child???how are me as a mum gg to teach child to face is also a prob...but i know 1 thing..if i teach good...nothing will be a prob for kid to face any prob...and also about finacial...you must know...money can be earn...no one will say enuff money..bt everyone will say..not enuff money...so...no matter how/what...also must work hard...and yes.. family is helpin me thru..so i dont't have much to worry about...do wrong thing most impt is you realise and be responsible...i cnt be so selfish that i do wrong ....i abort and just becoz i'm still young..i gt alot more to play with...alot more to see...and kill own flesh...i do not and cnt do it.....i rather suffer now....but make sure even not much money...bt i lead/teach child a proper way of being a human being....

Bravo mummy... i support you! the child is yrs... what we mummies here is to give support to you if u choose to keep the baby.
if i were you, i definately keep the baby. i will support her i will double work hard just to give her a better living.
this is what mother love is.. bt the road ahead will b v tough.
aniwae a lot of single mums are doing fine now too.

i put my life down on rejecting abortion. i believe every kid is a present, a gift...

however, i know you are lonely.. dear pls dont rush to a relationship which you know hav no good ending.. guys like this are meant to cheat girls... they play and throw.
if happens you really love him or something happen , i dont wish that you regret it later on. take time slowly find... some1 will fall in love wt your char..

Last edited:

stupidyeye

Bravo mummy... i support you! the child is yrs... what we mummies here is to give support to you if you choose to keep the baby.
if i were you, i definately keep the baby. i will support her i will double work hard just to give her a better living.
this is what mother love is.. bt the road ahead will b very tough.
aniwae a lot of single mums are doing fine now too.

i put my life down on rejecting abortion. i believe every kid is a present, a gift...

however, i know you are lonely.. dear pls dont rush to a relationship which you know hav no good ending.. guys like this are meant to cheat girls... they play and throw.
if happens you really love him or something happen , i dont wish that you regret it later on. take time slowly find... some1 will fall in love wt your char..

Thanks momomummy...I believe and trust that i can do it even w/o him arnd me...and for sure i will let ma child have a gd life....