Frequent headache n many dreams at nite

apollo

is it true that 100plus can help? will the drink harm the baby in any way..im havin terrible headache plus 100plus is my fav drink! haha.. so must double check before start drinking :)
i dunno if it really helps.. tt time i MS then my gynae asked me to try den I try lo. since she give me the green light i think it wont harm the baby but of cos drink in moderation la dun finish 1.5litres a day... tt time i still in 1st tri so I share a can with my mum/hubby a day...

stonston

is it true that 100plus can help? will the drink harm the baby in any way..im havin terrible headache plus 100plus is my fav drink! haha.. so must double check before start drinking :)
my gynae n GP both told me it's ok to take abit to relieve the headache so i jus take lor!

joopjoop

I used to have headache and dreams almost everyday which started last month. I try not to take panadol even tho my gyn said its ok to take them. As for dream, it would usually made me wake up in the middle of the night and sometimes i would have diffculties to get back to sleep. At times i think that it be be releated to stress at work. But i'm getting better now...no more headach and lesser dream.

Pwiincess

i also have many dreams during my current pregnancy.
Keep dreaming about bad n scary ones which makes me jump from sleep!
And i keep imagining tdhe worst n worrying abt my no.1 dd.

I have very bad headaches on one side, esp when it's very cold. Like in supermarket or shopping malls.
Is this normal?

tulip_nel

I started having the dreams every night recently, now at my 4+ month pregnant. The dreams are weird and make me very tired. It seems I am being chased or hurry for something. In the middle of the nite, I can wake up to go to toilet, but after fallen asleep again, the dream will come again.... Dun know if is it caused by some stress....
My gynae have given me some panadol too... I will try to tahan not to take loor... but sometime bo piang if the headache is very bad, then I will take one lor.....:)

bellerichez

Heard that it's part of pregnancy. Every pregnant lady will experience weird dreams. I read up from one webby that this is normal so don't have to worry too much about these dreams.

jasobias

i also have many dreams during my current pregnancy.
Keep dreaming about bad and scary ones which makes me jump from sleep!
And i keep imagining tdhe worst and worrying about my no.1 dear daughter.

I have very bad headaches on one side, esp when it's very cold. Like in supermarket or shopping malls.
Is this normal?
hi,i get lots of dreams n nitemares too.Some r so vivid tht they make me wonder if they were even true.GUess its the hormonal changes.I still get them now at 31 wks pregnant.

shiseru

I have weird dreams, i can dream many things and many scenes in 1 night. I dreamt i couldn't find the delivery room when i am about to give birth, & next moment I'm sucking a vampire's neck, the vampire is Edward Cullen from twilight (Robert Pattison) hilarious hehe~ :001_302:

shiseru

Gynae told us headaches may point to high blood pressure (?)
Yeah sometimes high blood pressure causes headaches but headache is a common complaint during pregnancy, most of them are harmless though, well just monitor the condition and make sure it doesn't lead to a more serious problem later.

I experienced headaches but I suspect most likely is due to caffeine withdrawal. I have spotting previously and so I stopped coffee intake for 2 weeks. :001_302: