Gaining Attention From DH

Mrs Xie

If dh is living in his own world of his online games, I would purposely carry and talk to my dd saying, "Haiz, gal, you're so pitiful..... your daddy ignore you for the whole day... Come, mommy will bring you out..." Whenever dh hear me saying this, he would automatically stop his games and accompany us...... Hehe....

So mommies, what's your 100% effective methods of gaining your dh's attention?:tlaugh:

for me i will for no reason sigh n sigh n he will ask me am i sick:nah: then i will says he is sick n he knws i m angry...

celine

If dh is living in his own world of his online games, I would purposely carry and talk to my dd saying, "Haiz, gal, you're so pitiful..... your daddy ignore you for the whole day... Come, mommy will bring you out..." Whenever dh hear me saying this, he would automatically stop his games and accompany us...... Hehe....

So mommies, what's your 100% effective methods of gaining your dh's attention?:tlaugh:
lol... I oso like tt... I will sit infront of him & say... :tlaugh:

shopaholic

I will just say "Can I talk to you?" or "Can you stop what you're doing?" in a serious voice and he knows I need his attention. :D

justmint

:tlaugh:both of you so cute....
hubby hasn't be playing since bb's arrival.

If hes in the room watching his tv program...I don't care, i'll just shout from the living room that I need something or ask him to take over.
Maybe when bb is older, i'll get him to take his toy & walk to him...ask him to play with daddy. Or tell him to tell his dad I want him to switch off his tv...hahahaa

lol... I oso like tt... I will sit infront of him & say... :tlaugh:

-SRI-

I'll talk to myself infront of him & sigh saying " Someone is single....in their own world...." he'll ask me who? den i'll say nth...mad cz he don get the hint...so nxt move will be "Syg don luv me animore seh..Syg ignore me.." hahaha...den he'll ask me wat izzit Syg..wat u want... the max i'll do is to hug him & put my head on his chest...sure gt the full attention one...:red:

daberdew

I will just bring my son out myself. Then when he discovers us gone (usually ard half hour), he will call and come join us.

adoncia

when he is gaming and i need his attentions, i will throw pillows at him, keep signing, tell baby, bao bei ar, you so boring hor. nobody play with you.:tlaugh:

myangela

I oso keep quiet then bring dds into the room n start making noise or asking him to look what dds r doing. Usually he'll stop n play wz our dds...

yaya...me too, will do that, bt my hubby is into his marine fish tank...if he start doing, it will be a whole day issue so, i will carry my BB n keep saying, jae jae, u so poor thing, ur dadi love his pets more than u... ... then mostly the next wkn, 1 of the afternoon we will be out after going to MIL side.

CanCanMum

Throw tantrums at him!!! Nag at him!!! Until he fed up and ask me "wads my problem???"

hahahaha works ALL the time....kekekekeke

sugarcookie

Haiz...my husband hardly pays any attention to me even though we are expecting our baby in a few months. All he does is work. When he comes home, the first thing he does is to log into his office email... I used to think he must be having an affair or something but I discovered that he is really doing just work.

I've told him so many times that I feel neglected and I can tell he is sorry but he goes on to say that he can't help it that he has so much work...

SH74

Throw tantrums at him!!! Nag at him!!! Until he fed up and ask me "wads my problem???"

hahahaha works ALL the time....kekekekeke
wah... wont end up quarrelling ah?

for me, i'll jus keep quiet. then if really v bo liao, i'll bring my boy out w/o telling him. but if rain, then LL. bo bian, stay home pull long face. he'll usu notice it. will tell him off when he ask.

SH74

Haiz...my husband hardly pays any attention to me even though we are expecting our baby in a few months. All he does is work. When he comes home, the first thing he does is to log into his office email... I used to think he must be having an affair or something but I discovered that he is really doing just work.

I've told him so many times that I feel neglected and I can tell he is sorry but he goes on to say that he can't help it that he has so much work...
i think mayb ur hubby is not having affair la. mayb he knows bb coming. so hv to work harder to earn more $$. moreover, now recession. if nv work hard, sekali kena sack how? so he has to work hard n b efficient at work. :)

try to talk to him. ask him whether he's having any prob at work (e.g. risk of being retrenched,...). n also ask him if he can do something or not. 'cause once got bb liao, he has to do his part as a daddy. cant possibly expect u take over his role also. it's all abt time mgmt. go downstairs for 10 min walk is good enough.

btw, who'll b taking care of ur bb?