Girdle, anyone?

Oppsgal

Anyone buy girdle to wear for slimming back to the size before pregnancy? Is it helpful?

Which brand is good? What size should be bought - before pregnancy size or after pregnancy size?

CanCanMum

i bou the OSIM slimming belt and oso apply anti-cellulite creams.

after applying the anti-cellulites cream for 2 weeks managed to wear back my pre-preg jeans.

i only bou the panty kind of girdle. But the vest kind is very uncomfortable and hot to wear. Will sculpt your body, dun dink it will help much in slimming.

LoVeS

LOL i only buy girdle to hold my c-sect wound as it is more effective n less pain than using binder ~:tlaugh:

michellechin

i bou the OSIM slimming belt and also apply anti-cellulite creams.

after applying the anti-cellulites cream for 2 weeks managed to wear back my pre-preg jeans.

i only bou the panty kind of girdle. But the vest kind is very uncomfortable and hot to wear. Will sculpt your body, dont think it will help much in slimming.

Hi Can2Mum,
What brand is the anti-cell cream u used? Did u apply the cream and then wrap with anything? What's the feeling like or cream's texture after applying? Thks!

CanCanMum

Hi Can2Mum,
What brand is the anti-cell cream you used? Did you apply the cream and then wrap with anything? What's the feeling like or cream's texture after applying? Thks!
i bou the Elancyl Day and Night anti cellulite treatment, really shrink back a little those cellulites hahahha~~~no wraps only apply day and night for two weeks.....

a little burning sensation only~~~but cannot breastfeed worhh coz will let out toxins into bloodstream.....:001_302:

uddermummy

i'm using one that my sil passed to me,don't know where she got it.

i didn't really use it during confinement cos i found it v warm.

recently i took it out to use again after 3 mths and found that i really helped to shrink my stomach!!!

it's actually almost quite flat now!!!:Dancing_wub:

should have used it earlier.

CanCanMum

i'm using one that my sister In law passed to me,dont't know where she got it.

i didn't really use it during confinement cos i found it very warm.

recently i took it out to use again after 3 mths and found that i really helped to shrink my stomach!!!

it's actually almost quite flat now!!!:Dancing_wub:

should have used it earlier.
can wear outside boo?

uddermummy

my one cannot, cos v thick, and it's in red!!!

but i wear it almost 24 hours a day when i'm at home. bo pian must sit in front of the fan...

yellowpudding

Anyone buy girdle to wear for slimming back to the size before pregnancy? Is it helpful?

Which brand is good? What size should be bought - before pregnancy size or after pregnancy size?
I bought the waist girdle and slimming pants from Wacoal and finds them very useful. Now I am using a smaller size than the initial ones I bought in order to slim down more. Size should be bought after pregnancy. :)

Mummy Angel

Hi may i know how much you buy the girdle from wacoal ? is it hot n inconvient ? I have OTO slimming belt, anyone know when can i start using ? my massage lady say my womb is still swollen so i dun dare to use now.

yellowpudding

Hi may i know how much you buy the girdle from wacoal ? is it hot and inconvient ? I have OTO slimming belt, anyone know when can i start using ? my massage lady say my womb is still swollen so i dont dare to use now.
Hi mummy angel, the waist girdle is $68+ nearly $69. :) It takes a few days for you to get used to. I wear it 24 hours everyday :) The only inconvenient is probably the many many many hooks you have to hook on :)

Regarding the slimming belt, how long have you delivered? You may want to check with your gynae regarding the usage of slimming belt so as to play safe. :)

Verona's

Hi mummy angel, the waist girdle is $68+ nearly $69. :) It takes a few days for you to get used to. I wear it 24 hours everyday :) The only inconvenient is probably the many many many hooks you have to hook on :)

Regarding the slimming belt, how long have you delivered? You may want to check with your gynae regarding the usage of slimming belt so as to play safe. :)
It seems quite long already this thread but hopefully can replies :)
Where did you get the waist girdle & slimming belt ?

elaineyeo

Hi mummies i had c-sect and my tummy is still big. What kind of cream or anything can wear or apply to slim down and wun hurt the wound? I would like to know cos my jeans till nw cant wear back so headache...

elaineyeo

i bou the OSIM slimming belt and also apply anti-cellulite creams.

i only bou the panty kind of girdle. But the vest kind is very uncomfortable and hot to wear. Will sculpt your body, dont think it will help much in slimming.
Hi cancanmum does the OSIM slimming belt good? Does it work when using it? But for c-sect when then can start to use it will it hurt the wound?

CanCanMum

Hi cancanmum does the OSIM slimming belt good? Does it work when using it? But for c-sect when then can start to use it will it hurt the wound?
hihi

the osim belt does help in tightening but gonna wear long periods.

i only managed to slim down by using the anti cellulites cream :p

i m not sure about after c-sect when can use lehhhhh