going to the dentist

Phoebii Cheng

Yes, you need to let dentist know that you are pregnant...also it is advisable to visit the dentist often when you r pregnant

The dentist will not examine you close to your EDD

TANZHENZHI

As long you dun have morning sickness then it's ok to visit the dentist. Like what other mummies advise, please inform them you're pregnant. :)

apollo

yes u can. like what the other said, must inform the dentist tt u're preg. i went to dentist twice during my 3rd tri. 1st time for filling, 2nd time for cleaning =)

Mummy to Baby V

I visited my dentist during pregnancy. After a check, he said my teeth were fine, so asked me to return for scaling / polishing after delivery. Before next pregnancy, I'd get my teeth checked and cleaned first, safer for baby.

maine78

yes you can. like what the other said, must inform the dentist that you're preg. i went to dentist twice during my 3rd tri. 1st time for filling, 2nd time for cleaning =)
My dentist told me i can't hv my tooth filling done when i'm in my 3rd tri. I have to tahan till i deliver. He said the chemicals is harmful for my bb. Now i'm 8weeks pregnant and i need to have another tooth filled. So shd i go to another dentist?

apollo

My dentist told me i can't have my tooth filling done when i'm in my 3rd tri. I have to tahan till i deliver. He said the chemicals is harmful for my baby. Now i'm 8weeks pregnant and i need to have another tooth filled. So should i go to another dentist?
hw come? u just let the dentist noe and they will use suitable filling for ur tooth. tt's what i was told by the clinic assistant. and i even asked the dentist a few times, izzit safe forme to do filling tt time when i was in my 3rd tri, he said is okay to.

maine78

hw come? you just let the dentist know and they will use suitable filling for your tooth. that's what i was told by the clinic assistant. and i even asked the dentist a few times, izzit safe forme to do filling that time when i was in my 3rd tri, he said is okay to.
I'll check with my dentist again. Thanks