Good & expereinced confinement lady??

honeybumz

MTBs,
Pls beware of the below Auntie Irene who is a real con-man. Her tactic is the same, always ask for MORE deposit as someone passed away in the family!!!

Read more from: http://www.doesnotwork.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5099671.html?1301067814

...I have one who's real name is YONG NYUK YIN alias Antie Irene from malaysia Sabah (malaysia number 60168029823, singapore number 81486751...
HI there, is this YONG NYUK YIN @ Aunty Irene the real con-man tat was refer in the motherhood forum? I contacted her and was about to engage her ...

honeybumz

MTBs,
Pls beware of the below Auntie Irene who is a real con-man. Her tactic is the same, always ask for MORE deposit as someone passed away in the family!!!

Read more from: http://www.doesnotwork.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5099671.html?1301067814

...I have one who's real name is YONG NYUK YIN alias Antie Irene from malaysia Sabah (malaysia number 60168029823, singapore number 81486751...
HI there, is this YONG NYUK YIN @ Aunty Irene the real con-man that was refer in the motherhood forum? I contacted her and was about to engage her ...

pipilili

I think you can verify the aunty thru her contact # as there are many auntie irene.

If it matches, then better not hire her...cos I also know of someone personally who got con.(ASKING FOR MORE DEPOSITS)

Hire her at your own risk.

stressfulbee

hI
If u want to find good & NON stay S'pore confinement Lady,
U can CALL AUNTIE CHOO @ TEL: 98476976

She can cook veri nice "Zhu Jiao Chu", many different confinement for 28days, different tonic soup & well take care of baby, she is very experience CL & very clean:Dancing_tongue:.

Vongang

It's a pity that I had a very bad experience with Aunty Yue Fen as recommended below. From the following recommendation, I called her and she said 'she accepted my assignment', before that she asked if I have got maid when I asked her if she can help with the laudrary. After the call, i follow up with a SMS sending her my address. It was my first confinement, i have not cue what are the usual practices. I thought how cool that's it, i got a confinement lady!

My husband was worried and asked me to call her just to update her about my labor date, I called about 2-3 months before my estimated labor date and asked her what ingredients should I buy in advance for confinement. She advice me on some basic ingredients for the red-date tea. I was so pleased and assure my husband that she remembered! But just 3 weeks before my labor, i called her again... She completely don't remember who i am and said she forgotten, she was actually in SG on another assignment and she blame that I did not call to reconfirm or give her deposit. In the first place, i called her two times she had never mention a word that i need to give her a deposit. I was speechless... You can imagine what a terrible blow I had adding on the anxiety of the coming labor...and I was down until my labor(I refused to fine another confinement lady!).

Just to cut my story short, i did get another confinement lady in the very last minute due to my labor condition(second day after my baby was born)! This lady save me and really blessed me with a peaceful confinement, so i highly recommend Auntie YuXiang(玉香)from Batu Bahut. She did not collect any deposit from me since it's such a emergency case, she just rush down to Singapore on the day when I was discharge. It was timely that she had just completed a assignment at that point of time(real lucky!).

Auntie YuXiang(玉香)is a very simple, down to earth confinement lady. She has got more than 20 yrs of experiences. She's very reliable, she loves baby really a lot and has got the flair to ease crying baby!

She cooks very simple dishes, I recommend that you plan your confinement menu ahead and ask her to cook according to your plan. She will try to do as per request.
She don't nag, and she don't commend unless you ask her, she is very focus on your baby.

Call Auntie YuXiang(玉香)Malaysia mobile no. (07) 012 732 0468
Try to book her as advance as possible.

She will come to Singapore to meet you first, when she confirmed your assignment then she will collect a deposit during the first meeting. It's good to give deposit, for the interests of both parties. I saw Auntie YuXiang's record book, she got her system to track her clientels and schedules, so there wouldn't be any mis-happen like how I had experienced with aunty YueFen.

I will be most happy to provide more info if you need, drop me email at vongang@gmail.com Wish you a smooth delivery.

Hi

I thought i share this ...

I just finished my confiment and had a very good confirment lady (Aunty Yue Fen).

I even extended her for 2 more weeks.

This is my second child, my first child i engaged a CFL as well but it was a terrible experience. Hence, this time i was also skeptical when i was recommended to this CF aunty.

So i was extremely glad that i had this aunty this time round.

She has many years of experience, very patient and loving with my daughter. First few days she is with me, she takes the time to observe my daughter to see how she can best take care of her, and she learns very fast. She cooks very yummy food (my first confirment i had horrible food and i didnt know confirment food can actually taste nice ...) and most important my family all like her very much and she is hygenic!

She has a very pleasent character, very helpful and responsible. when looking after baby, she doesnt on her hp or pick her hp so that she wont be distracted.

If any one is interested you can contact her at 65 8375 6048 (SG) or her house at 0207-6522606 (MSA). (but as i say if she is looking after baby her hp might be off or she doesnt pick up, so you might want to leave a message instead so that she can revert)

Cheers!

Last edited: