good stretch mark prevention creams to recomend??

2011mummy

halo mummies,

any good stretch mark prevention creams to recomend??
this is my 1st preggie, will appreciate if any experience mummies can assist on this.

thanks

happybaby

halo mummies,

this is my 1st preggie, will appreciate if any experience mummies can assist on this.

thanks
hi, u can try clarin brand..cream is quite light compare to palmer brand. one tub can last for abt 4-5 mth depending how u use

pumpkin101

halo mummies,

thanks
I used clarins product during my 1st pregancy. It's oil but after application it doesn't feel oily. I use the oil more during the later trimester. Earlier stages I use their cream/lotion base products. Sometimes they have 20% off.

Phoebii Cheng

I use Palmer's when I was 4mths pregnant....but towards the 3rd tri, as my tummy expand, my tummy feels extremely itchy, so I use the oil & the lotion tog......

2011mummy

There are only 2 types for clarins? Tonic oil & stretch mark control? Anyone tried using both? Or just use one will do? E tonic oil can be use for stretchmark prevention? E oil is like for toning?
heard that these creams has to be applied on thigh/stomach/breast/butt etc??

Last edited:

Shinymint

I think its better to ask the sales counter the diff betw these two, I personally use the stretch mark control cream as I felt its not that oily compared to palmers. Also it doesnt have any scent compared to palmers as my hubby do not like the smell of it. There are other stretch mark brands out there which are cheaper, i.e Pigeon etc, or u can ask ur gynae clinic to rec. The nurses told me some preggy ladies are allergic to the content used in palmers brand, so do check with ur gynae if you are allergic to any of the content in it.

Carlisle

great. this helps a lot. I am excited to have a baby, I hope this month God will give us one. By then, I have these list to consider. thanks.

ihmdweh

I'm using clarins stretchmark control cream which doesn't feel oily after application. Am only in my first trimester though... so dunno if it will be effective. Will be getting the tonic oil soon as well.

yeah palmer was great. i used it daily from 14 weeks on! no stretch marks for my first one. now second one is 22 weeks still dun have=)

sheryltan

i think palmer's has very good stretch marks prevention creams? ive been using their therapy oil since last year. helps to reduce stretch marks and at the same time very moisturizing! really love it man. you know their facebook page now there's promotions!! just like their page then there's samples! can go try them out^^ Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

lyra

Hi! I'm selling my Mustela stretch mark cream. Its a good brand but I couldn't use it during my preg and now, I dun need it anymore. PM me if you are interested. I'm selling it cheap.

sheryltan

I must rave about Palmer's skin therapy oil, the rosehip fragrance smells so nice and i'm still using it post-pregnancy to get rid of the stretch marks and it seems to be slowly fading away. has anyone else tried it yet?

dolphyant

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm Sep 2011 mum and has a bottle of Earth Mama Angel baby stretch mark oil (120ml) to let go at $23. I applied this brand of stretchmark oil throughout my pregnancy and I'm glad to say i have no stretch marks at all. If you are interested, please email me at dolphy789@gmail.com
EMA-00008-3.jpg

casie

i used COCOA NUT OIL! yep, just the same stuff you cook with. All natural, you'll kinda smell of it but it's alright.

I swear, I have no stretch marks at all from the pregnancy becasue I used it every day

nikikay

Hi

I'm using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream for Stretch Marks. It works as long as you put it on in the mornings and evening and its very affordable compared to the rest of the other stretch mark prevention/removers. I buy mine in Venus Beauty at only $12 or $14 not sure which.

Dragontail

I have two which I alternate them everyday. Mothercare "It's Your Body" anti stretchmark cream and Clarins tonic oil.

Someone told me her baby was born a calm fellow because she used the Clarins oil as it's essential oil based with calming effects. :)

yuan

Try galvanic spa with shaping gel and dermatic cream after birth. It help in reducing stretch mark and firming in sagging/lose skin. It work well!