Good TCM Doctor ???

Shashan

Hi MoMoMum
Its true i agree this Dr Tan give some very standard ans to women like us.. PCOS .. and for men.. low sperm counts .. headless sperms etc.. I went to this Christopher Chen.. his nurses also reassure me that they are not related but the thing is.. when i went over right i did not mention anything on that i was referred by Dr Tan. I just said i want go for fertility test.. then is the nurse who approached the topic 1st by asking me.. did any doc refer Dr Chen to us? then we say yes.. we are referred to Dr Chen by this chinese doc.. i did not really rem her name then.. the nurse then ask me is it Dr Tan Lee Kee? Then i said not too sure since i cant rem.. then she ask me whether that doc got give me a paper stating her diagnosis etc.. which Dr Tan did gave me but she write till very messy i thought that is just a waste paper so i did not bring it along.. so i said no have. hehehe.. then the nurse say.. next time if she give must bring along. i m also quite skeptical .. if Dr chen so good.. he can diagnose himself .. why need Dr Tan's that waste
Anyway he proceed to do some test on me~ then the 2nd visit on my hubby.. got some lab test results .. so looks professional. He said i also got PCOS.. of coz the thot of it is scary.. so i ask him whether can i still conceive? then he said i got old eggs.. older than my age.. will be difficult unless i go for operation to clear my womb.. then i ask him if i go for the operations.. after that can i conceive? then he said he cant vouch it but he said at lest my eggs will be as old as i m.. and not older.. -.-" but he did said Dr Tan medicine will help me.. she help him advertise and he help her advertise.

I spent about a thousand plus there .. to do those tests..
Then after that i went back to this Dr Tan.. she said i no need take any operation just eat her medicine will do.. and from then i took her medicine for like 6 - 7 mths.. no results.. during this period.. there was this period of time
whereby my menses failed to come.. and my HPT was -ve.. then she referred me to this doc from CARE.. which is quite cheap.. i went there do blood test and very-scan to find out why no menses so long.. and happened to find a cyst but this cyst is not serious just take medicine and it clear.. Then i realised this doc from CARE also do those tests which Christopher Chen do for me.. it could have been cheaper ! But i heard stories of those couples who went to see Dr Tan and when she refer them to Dr Chen.. they say too ex and she got very angry and work up like she want cheat them of the money like that
Anyway after seeing the doc, of coz both me n my hubby got worried .. esp me.. i want a child so badly . And i got disappointed time after time when i see no results.. i decide to stop all these traditional chinese medicine treatments and stop seeing doc.. just try on my own and i manage to strike~ i think seeing these docs also add on to my stress and my expectation..
Oh ya i did refer a friend of mine to this Dr Tan and she said my friend got cysts in her womb so hard to conceive (not PCOS this time) and she advise her to see Dr Chen too. But my friend not very rich one.. so she decide to go to SATA just to do a scan and a test.. which cost i tink $100+ only and the
scan all show she is perfectly fine.
I cant say whether Dr Tan is good or bad.. but her biz is definitely good.. if so many ppl willing to go back n see her.. maybe she does have her skills .. and i managed to strike after stopping her medicine for 2 mths.. so perhaps prior to that the medicine did help? anyway.. no definite ans .. so its up to you whether to believe or not to believe in her.. :)

Hi, P4nic.
See from your post your doc said that your eggs quality not very good as they r older, I hav similar symptoms and I'm seeing Dr Yu su ling in SGH, she prescript a kind of hormone pill to help to improve egg quality, it makes my 2nd ivf almost success as I actually got preg but lost at week 5, not sure is it due to I twisted my ankle badly that time.
U may want to try her.

shijiaxin

Hi all,

i think my womb is not healthy, as first pregnancy i got mis/c at 13 weeks and second pregnancy i got ectopic pregnancy..... so I am think whether can Chinese Physician helps in correcting??

P4nic

Hi, P4nic.
See from your post your doc said that your eggs quality not very good as they r older, I hav similar symptoms and I'm seeing Dr Yu su ling in singapore general hospital, she prescript a kind of hormone pill to help to improve egg quality, it makes my 2nd ivf almost success as I actually got preg but lost at week 5, not sure is it due to I twisted my ankle badly that time.
you may want to try her.
Hi shashan thanks for sharing! I managed to conceive naturally and my bb will be due in dec :)

leelynn2006

Hi,

You should try Yu Guo at

YU GUO CHINESE PHYSICIAN ACUPUNCTURE & PHYSIOTHERAPY

8-B Jalan Masjid #01-04 Kingston Terrace Singapore 418929
Tel: (65) 64474761

Regards,

Lynn

MoMoMum

Hi MoMoMum
Its true i agree this Dr Tan give some very standard ans to women like us.. PCOS .. and for men.. low sperm counts .. headless sperms etc.. I went to this Christopher Chen.. his nurses also reassure me that they are not related but the thing is.. when i went over right i did not mention anything on that i was referred by Dr Tan. I just said i want go for fertility test.. then is the nurse who approached the topic 1st by asking me.. did any doc refer Dr Chen to us? then we say yes.. we are referred to Dr Chen by this chinese doc.. i did not really rem her name then.. the nurse then ask me is it Dr Tan Lee Kee? Then i said not too sure since i cant rem.. then she ask me whether that doc got give me a paper stating her diagnosis etc.. which Dr Tan did gave me but she write till very messy i thought that is just a waste paper so i did not bring it along.. so i said no have. hehehe.. then the nurse say.. next time if she give must bring along. i m also quite skeptical .. if Dr chen so good.. he can diagnose himself .. why need Dr Tan's that waste paper ???

Anyway he proceed to do some test on me~ then the 2nd visit on my hubby.. got some lab test results .. so looks professional. He said i also got PCOS.. of coz the thot of it is scary.. so i ask him whether can i still conceive? then he said i got old eggs.. older than my age.. will be difficult unless i go for operation to clear my womb.. then i ask him if i go for the operations.. after that can i conceive? then he said he cant vouch it but he said at lest my eggs will be as old as i m.. and not older.. -.-" but he did said Dr Tan medicine will help me.. she help him advertise and he help her advertise.

Then after that i went back to this Dr Tan.. she said i no need take any operation just eat her medicine will do.. and from then i took her medicine for like 6 - 7 mths.. no results.. during this period.. there was this period of time whereby my menses failed to come.. and my HPT was -ve.. then she referred me to this doc from CARE.. which is quite cheap.. i went there do blood test and very-scan to find out why no menses so long.. and happened to find a cyst but this cyst is not serious just take medicine and it clear.. Then i realised this doc from CARE also do those tests which Christopher Chen do for me.. it could have been cheaper ! But i heard stories of those couples who went to see Dr Tan and when she refer them to Dr Chen.. they say too ex and she got very angry and work up like she want cheat them of the money like that.

Anyway after seeing the doc, of coz both me n my hubby got worried .. esp me.. i want a child so badly . And i got disappointed time after time when i see no results.. i decide to stop all these traditional chinese medicine treatments and stop seeing doc.. just try on my own and i manage to strike~ i think seeing these docs also add on to my stress and my expectation..

Oh ya i did refer a friend of mine to this Dr Tan and she said my friend got cysts in her womb so hard to conceive (not PCOS this time) and she advise her to see Dr Chen too. But my friend not very rich one.. so she decide to go to SATA just to do a scan and a test.. which cost i tink $100+ only and the scan all show she is perfectly fine.

I cant say whether Dr Tan is good or bad.. but her biz is definitely good.. if so many ppl willing to go back n see her.. maybe she does have her skills .. and i managed to strike after stopping her medicine for 2 mths.. so perhaps prior to that the medicine did help? anyway.. no definite ans .. so its up to you whether to believe or not to believe in her.. :)
Dear Pic4nic,

Congrats that you strike! I did not go to Dr. Chris Chen when I find out that his charges so ex. My hubby scolded me for being silly, I wish to have a baby soon too. At least be a mother at least once in this lifetime! God give me strength to have faith and wait for the miracle! I'm not sure if Dr. Tan is good or not, I've decided to try on my own as i am also not very young, 35 this year and maybe my eggs will be just as old .... hahaha:tlaugh:. I hope I will be as lucky as you and have good news soon :)

Thanks for your advice, I've found someone who understand what I am going throug, thank you very much, Pic4nice.:shyxxx:

P4nic

Dear Pic4nic,

Congrats that you strike! I did not go to Dr. Chris Chen when I find out that his charges so ex. My hubby scolded me for being silly, I wish to have a baby soon too. At least be a mother at least once in this lifetime! God give me strength to have faith and wait for the miracle! I'm not sure if Dr. Tan is good or not, I've decided to try on my own as i am also not very young, 35 this year and maybe my eggs will be just as old .... hahaha:tlaugh:. I hope I will be as lucky as you and have good news soon :)

Thanks for your advice, I've found someone who understand what I am going throug, thank you very much, Pic4nice.:shyxxx:
No problem! its great that we can share what we went thru here~ i believe its just a matter of time that our BB will come look for mummies.. so nvr give up!

MoMoMum

Hi MoMoMum
Its true i agree this Dr Tan give some very standard ans to women like us.. PCOS .. and for men.. low sperm counts .. headless sperms etc.. I went to this Christopher Chen.. his nurses also reassure me that they are not related but the thing is.. when i went over right i did not mention anything on that i was referred by Dr Tan. I just said i want go for fertility test.. then is the nurse who approached the topic 1st by asking me.. did any doc refer Dr Chen to us? then we say yes.. we are referred to Dr Chen by this chinese doc.. i did not really rem her name then.. the nurse then ask me is it Dr Tan Lee Kee? Then i said not too sure since i cant rem.. then she ask me whether that doc got give me a paper stating her diagnosis etc.. which Dr Tan did gave me but she write till very messy i thought that is just a waste paper so i did not bring it along.. so i said no have. hehehe.. then the nurse say.. next time if she give must bring along. i m also quite skeptical .. if Dr chen so good.. he can diagnose himself .. why need Dr Tan's that waste paper ???

Then after that i went back to this Dr Tan.. she said i no need take any operation just eat her medicine will do.. and from then i took her medicine for like 6 - 7 mths.. no results.. during this period.. there was this period of time whereby my menses failed to come.. and my HPT was -ve.. then she referred me to this doc from CARE.. which is quite cheap.. i went there do blood test and very-scan to find out why no menses so long.. and happened to find a cyst but this cyst is not serious just take medicine and it clear.. Then i realised this doc from CARE also do those tests which Christopher Chen do for me.. it could have been cheaper ! But i heard stories of those couples who went to see Dr Tan and when she refer them to Dr Chen.. they say too ex and she got very angry and work up like she want cheat them of the money like that.

Oh ya i did refer a friend of mine to this Dr Tan and she said my friend got cysts in her womb so hard to conceive (not PCOS this time) and she advise her to see Dr Chen too. But my friend not very rich one.. so she decide to go to SATA just to do a scan and a test.. which cost i tink $100+ only and the scan all show she is perfectly fine.

Dear Pic4nic,

Do you have the tel & add to the CARE clinic, I would to do a check but can't afford to spend so much money.... BTW, how much do they charge for fertity test? Is it any exp as Dr. Chen??? I would like to find out if my eggs are really too old so tat's why i can't conceive or it's my hubby's problem.... i hope to conceive before i grow any older... time is running out and I am really panicky.... :wong7:

Mich

P4nic

Dear Pic4nic,

Do you have the tel & add to the CARE clinic, I would to do a check but can't afford to spend so much money.... BTW, how much do they charge for fertity test? Is it any exp as Dr. Chen??? I would like to find out if my eggs are really too old so that's why i can't conceive or it's my hubby's problem.... i hope to conceive before i grow any older... time is running out and I am really panicky.... :wong7:

Mich
sorry mich just saw ur MSG
u may call CARE at this no 63338608.. The clinic at paragon medical centre. Price should be much much cheaper but prepare to queue or go very early. U can call up n ask. Doc is Angela ho I think.

MoMoMum

Thank you Pic4nic, I will give them a call, you mean have to go very early and Q?? Then I better take leave, how long did you take the last time you went there?? can share with me??? sorry, me very troublesome, so many questions, hope I am not distrubing you ...

Mich

P4nic

Thank you Pic4nic, I will give them a call, you mean have to go very early and Q?? Then I better take leave, how long did you take the last time you went there?? can share with me??? sorry, me very troublesome, so many questions, hope I am not distrubing you ...

Mich
Dun worry is ok I m glad to offer some help here. Ok u can call make appt but have to see wad slot. Of coz earliest be best lo coz u be the first but if u miss the slot u have to wait a while. When u call.. Try to check out the price too in case it's not tat cheap coz I dunno how u define cheap but definitely cheaper than Chris chen.

MoMoMum

dont worry is ok I m glad to offer some help here. Ok you can call make appt but have to see what slot. Of coz earliest be best coz you be the first but if you miss the slot you have to wait a while. When you call.. Try to check out the price too in case it's not that cheap coz I dont know how you define cheap but definitely cheaper than Chris chen.
Yup, I understand. I will check with them and find out the costs. I think I will consider as long as it's less than what Chris Chen charges.

Thanks P4nic :)

Mich

rainy5

Hi, i conceived no. 1 after seeing dr tan (clementi) for 2 months. Am seeing him again as i am trying for no. 2.

I have recommended him to my girlfriend and she got conceived after a few cycles too.

Good luck and baby dust to all who is currently seeing dr tan

Hi, i conceived no. 1 after seeing dr tan (clementi) for 2 months. Am seeing him again as i am trying for no. 2.

I have recommended him to my girlfriend and she got conceived after a few cycles too.

Hi, Rainy5, tks for ur recommendation. But it's too far for me, am staying in north east area.

anttan

Hi Rainy5,

Could you please share with us the address of this clinic?

pixietree

---------------
Hi Rainy,

I just went to get an tai yao from Dr Tan KS after I had a bfp. Can I find out how long did you have to take the an tai yao on your first pregnancy? The medicine is quite pricey and it is quite difficult for me to take the medicine cos of morning sickness.

Thanks

anttan

hi, anyone care to share where is dr tan ks @ clementi? was thinking to see this tcm since i'm trying and it's been recommended here.

Thanks alot!

pixietree

hi, anyone care to share where is dr tan ks @ clementi? was thinking to see this traditional chinese medicine since i'm trying and it's been recommended here.

Thanks alot!
Hi Anttan,

Dr Tan ks address is:
Blk 433 #01-266
Clementi Ave 3 s(120433)
tel: 68723237