Good TCM Doctor ???

zaclin29

Zaclin29, so u need to register urself & hubby as patient? When it the appropriate time to visit the doctor? (After menstration finish?) Do you tell the doctor u want to "Tiao" body?
Yes both hubby & myself went to see Dr Su...
Best to see when u are having menses...
Sorry what is "tiao" body?
U just tell her that u are trying to get pregnant...

gingertea

Dear Sisters,

Happy New Year!!

I have been trying for a baby for almost 5 years.
I went to visit Zou Yumin- TCm at AMk blk 505 last monday. will need to go for acupunture this weekend for 3 session and HB will need to attend 2 sessions.

Price - $56.00 for 7 days Chinese medicine( powder)

advice given as I have cold womb.
1. NO cold drink/tea and cold or cooling fruits/food - such as watermelon, tea and barley.
2. Keep both soles and tummy warm. Wear slippers ar home to avoid floor contact and keep tummy warm.
3. take body temperature every morning.
4. test ovalution kit ard the timing she gave me.
5. baby dance on the dates she adviced.

HB is quite confortable with her as she is not pushy but talk reasonablely hence HB going for the session willing.

Hope to have a little dragon soon. :)

Jai You! Sisters..Nothing is Impossible!

mintminer

Zaclin29, thanks for the reply. My friend visited
me today, so I think it's a good chance for me to visit the bt batok tcm. Wish me luck.

zaclin29

Zaclin29, did u went for a check up first before u went to tcm?
Hi mintminer,
Yes I went for fertility checkup abt 1+ yr ago.
We do not have any fertility issue except hubby has low sperm count.
Then the doctor sent us away to go try again for another 1 yr before coming back again.

mintminer

Hi mintminer,
Yes I went for fertility checkup abt 1+ yr ago.
We do not have any fertility issue except hubby has low sperm count.
Then the doctor sent us away to go try again for another 1 yr before coming back again.

Where did you went for Fertility Checkup? Any recommendations?

Last edited:

zaclin29

Where did you went for Fertility Checkup? Any recommendations?
I went to TMC... But if u hv been trying for less than a year, my adv don't waste money...
Cos that's what happened to me... The doc will just tell u to go back & try again...

mintminer

I went to TMC... But if u hv been trying for less than a year, my adv don't waste money...
Cos that's what happened to me... The doc will just tell u to go back & try again...
Actually We have been trying for about 1 year, so thinking whether to go for Fertility Checkup or straight to TCM (without checkup). Any suggestions?

zaclin29

Actually We have been trying for about 1 year, so thinking whether to go for Fertility Checkup or straight to TCM (without checkup). Any suggestions?
Hhmmm... Can't really advise you on this...
It really depends which one u r comfortable with...

mei2009

I think only fertility clinic can tell you for sure if there's any physical problem, but I believe in Tcm as a great complementary aid - I don't have much problem but I take Tcm and do acupuncture which help.

bbbumpshop

Hi gals,

We have ready stock for

• BlueCross One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test
  • BlueCross One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test strips.
These strips are CE approved.

Do drop by BB Bump Shop for more information on the test strips.

Baby dust to all,
BBBumpShop

travellingrain

hi ladies

just wondering if you have any problems like tube blockage and went to see tcm?

because i heard most say its husband sperm quality not good or wife womb too cold etc so go see tcm will help and be more successful.

Not sure if it can help other problems like tube blocked?

Ann1234

Yes, Tan Qiu Lan is now in NEX.

When did you see her ? Why did you say she just gives standard prescription ?
Hi Jtme, we are looking high n low for dr tan qiu LAN for consultation... Could you pls advise her clinic at nex? Appreciate with thanks.

JazN

Wow so many threads...*Headache*.

may I know if anyone knows doc in the west (beside the one at bukit batok) or around cbd area? Want to first know more about my body composition & how to condition my body

Thks gals!

lavendarbluez

Hi, I'm new here. May I know if anyone has any reviews on Dr Xia Rong from Eu Yan Sang Paragon. And I wonder what the charges are like since that is a EYS Premier clinic. Thank you!

Hi there, I went to see her yesterday. She is really famous.. waited for her for an hour and during the wait, i hear all phone calls requesting only for her! Eu Yan Seng doctor is mostly on a more expensive side. I had burn a hole of $200. Hopefully she will be able to cure my problem first then next month try to conceive....

ahchan5

I totally agreed! JE Ying Chuan is OVER RATED!

Maybe she get referral fees by CC from gleneagles. Over priced operation....I was told to operate my vaginal ($10k plus). I went for second opinion, I don't need the operation! I can conceived without the operation!

Anyway, that TCM no longer has the crowd.....no more queues....No longer good business

Yes, ith's Ying Chuan at Jurong East.
A lot of ppl highly recommend her. But my own experience is a good enough testimony that she is not reliable. Totally dont have good impression or opinion of her.

After that I went to Raffles Hospital's traditional chinese medicine. Not sure whether it's good or not. Cuz I was quite put off by the sinseh throughout my few visits there (I bought a package that include a few rounds of acupuncture). The sinseh kept saying that I produced no egg even though I have ovulation. Very hurting . And she has to say it repeatedly.

The last one that I went to, which eventually helped me get pregnant was one sinseh from Tong Chai Medical. Dr Loh. I didn't go Tong Chai medical to see her. I went to her private clinic at Upper Cross Street. I went to see her after Christmas in 2007. I got pregnant in Feburary (BFP on 29 Feb). This Dr Loh last time helped my counsin who was barren. Now my cousin has 5 kids and the eldest already past 21 years old. So my cousin trusted Dr Loh very much. And I chose to trust Dr Loh cuz she has so many years of experience (definitely more than 21 years).

moonbell

hi all..
i recently tot of going to see TCM to 'tiao' my body.. but would like to know.. issit better to go after menstruation?

mei2009

hi all..
i recently tot of going to see TCM to 'tiao' my body.. but would like to know.. issit better to go after menstruation?
Just go anytime. Depending on your body, some doctor may give you medicine or do acupuncture even when you're having your period. I was doing acupuncture and taking medicine throughout my cycles!