Guide for our new member

vinzsu

Hi this is my first time here, may name is Syafiq Ridhwan and i am working for Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA), Singapore. We are an Ad agency where we do broadcast design. An example would be an opening of a show or an Ad for MTV. Currently we are having a project by MTV, and we need a baby in that Ad. The short Advertisement will promote Anti- Drink and driving. We need a baby to represent this guy when he was a baby.

baby needs to look a little fair.

and needs to be the most a year old.
So, if you want to move your baby into stardom, you may give us a call.

i hope to hear from alot of mothers here. thank you. i will leave my company's number and my number for contact. this is quite urgent.

Syafiq Ridhwan - 97597473 (h/p)
Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA) - 67323300

Again, thank you soooo much

hope to hear from anyone soon.

this is my first time here.

Pinklady

Hi i am a newbie here too. Would love to know more abt parenting tips and about all those OSCAR tests. is it really necessary to do it? pls advise. thks.

sushigal

Hi I joined mummysg months ago but this is my 1st post. Greetings to all~!!!

I have a 28 mths old boy. This is my first child.

nirmiti27

Hi Newbie here,
I am mom who lost her 1st son R on 13 august 09 ,who was born at 31 wks and lived for 18 days with us

Nel

Hello everyone.

I am new here too.

I am Nel and I have started to work from my studio. I am a Piano, Keyboard and Violin teacher.

I conduct music and movement classes for young babies and children to introduce the kids into the world of music.

For this December period, I will be conducting music and movement courses.
Please SMS me for further details.

9789 7188 or 9337 0227

Thanks.

Nel

Milan

hi

Im Jessie and im new to this forum. I've a 4 months+ old daughter and would like to share experience with all the mummies. Please guide me along.

Thanks

Last edited:

Breanne Wong

Hi, I'm new too. Still trying to figure out this forum.
I've a 19mth old son. Very naughty & hyper-active.
Have hard time teaching him. Hope to gain experience from
all the mummies out there.:shyxxx:

caden

Alpha Male
Hi. I'm a dad with 2 kids, and my 3rd one is on the way soon... due early Jan. Been advised my my wife to look into this forum for cord blood discussion and confinement lady discussion... a wealth of info in this website!
:wong19:

joivanjudie

Dear All, Happy New Year! Since my new year resolution is to have a change in status i.e. to be a mummy, I tot it will be good to learn from the many mummies here. Please guide me along. Cheerz...:Dancing_tongue:

missixty

Hi all,
i am new here. Been trying to conceive for more than 6 months but still unsuccessful.. hopefully can learn more tips from here....

cheers, all!!

mommyone

Hello to all of you,

I am new to this forum n' i don't know how to write reg any querries ( hope am on the right track)

I have just found out that i am 3 weeks pregnant :)
i need some suggestions reg, Gyne's, if you know any n' by when i shld start all my scans n' test.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
M

bluying

hi~currently 7months preg,havin a 3yrs old devil boy nice to meet evryone here..hmm~wondering how to post a new one?

p3c

Hi.. good afternoon to all mummy here..

Tis is my first post n i will be grateful if you all can always guide me..

My purpose of joining the member here is actually to get to knoe more friends..
and at the same time asking for help of my childrens need like clothings , footwears & etc..

Im a full-time mummy of 3 kids + expecting 6months..
i have lovely 5 & 3 years boys & 18 months daughter..
I staying at east, my hubby is werking 12hrs shift duty..

We r average family, we seldom go out for shopping/ eat out due for your fiancial tights. So i really appreaciate n happy for your support if any of the mummy here..

annie.lau

Hi everyone

I hv just join this forum.

I have just "promoted"to be a mother of a 4 months infant girl ( she was my first baby but was born premature, as such her corrected age should be 2 months then).

I encounter problems when looking after my bb which I would like to hear from someone advices.

My baby refuses to drink milk and sometimes cannot even finishes her milk(feeding on Friso Milk Powder on every 4 hrs for 90ml). Already tried to extend her feeding time fr 3 to 4 hr but she still couldn't finishes her milk.

How can I encourage her to drink???

Help

Annie
Seng Kang