Guide for our new member

elvee

Hi everyone :)
I am a mother of 1, enjoy parenting, motherhood and I am ready to share with any other parents about health, parenting, etc.
By training, I am a Registered Nurse since 1996.
Stay in touch and let's interact to know each other and help each other in many ways through sharing and caring :)

Ryca

Hello everyone!

Im a new member and a first time mummy-to-be. Currently unemployed, enjoy photography, reading.
Hope to learn more from all of u! :)

tcmy

Hi mummies,

Im a new member & a first time munmy w/ a one-month old daughter. Still new on browsing forum w/ phone. Hope to learn n share more experience here~ do guide me through :D

Jennychia7

Hi all mummies, I'm new here. Hope I can learn and share something here. I have a 5 month old baby and has been very cranky n difficult to manage...:001_07: I have heard about infant massage during my hospital visit. Anyone tried it? Can give some comments? Found this kids spa at turf city? Anyone tried it? Hoping that the massage can help like how it helps me...

sophies

Hello Everyone

i am sophie. i live in Australia. i am new member of this site.... anybody become my friends.......

bakergirl

Hello my new friends, I'm Hazel, and this is my first time too! Heard this website from a friend and decide to check it out! I think it's a wonderful site and I have a feeling that it will definitely help me out if I have any problem with my mini-me!

Looking forward to read all the different stories and tips about..everything! Cheers to all of us!

rojaramani

Hi everyone,am new here and second time mummy-to-be.i have 6yrs old daughter. am full-time mummy(House wife).My EDD is in April.

KBH

Hello all, am new here... am barely a mom to be.. just 5 weeks i believe.. due for my 2nd visit to the gynae on feb 18 to figure out my EDD and see if the black sac develops to form a heart beat.. :)
this is my first pregnancy and it sure is starting to feel exciting.. haven't told anyone as i've been warned not to, but i guess its safe enough to make that announcement here to all the mummies and mummies-to-be.. :)

ahber

halow everyone! Was recommended to join this forum by my H.. Mummy-to-be with my first kid.. cant wait for the second checkup to check for the heartbeat :001_302: