Guide for our new member

halow everyone! Was recommended to join this forum by my H.. Mummy-to-be with my first kid.. cant wait for the second checkup to check for the heartbeat :001_302:
Hi! Glad you joined us on the forum! It's really good to share your highs and lows with a group of experienced mothers.
It will definitely help especially when your child is born and you need tips to care for your child!

glitterrie

Hi mummies!! I am a first time mom and new here!! Just had my boy back in Jan this year..early delivery..looking for more discussions on SAHM experiences, possibilities of working from home and also caring and teaching the little angel.. :D

lovjinjin

Hi everyone!

I'm new and is going to be a first-time mother.
I'm pretty excited about it and hope to learn from everyone!

Love,
Angie
blog: iwanttotbetheone.blogspot.com

mleejy

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and am gonna be a mommy in September :)

Just wondering, how do you add the date tracker to your signature? i tried but to no avail, thanks in advance!! :001_302:

surprisedmummy

hi everyone. im need to this forum, pls guide me along.. im currently 8 weeks pregnant and my edd is feb.. hope to get more tips from u ....

Cheri

Hi Mummies,

One of my friend in France recommended me Beaba brand for my baby, she told me it is available in singapore .Any idea about this brand?

babyseden

Hi Mummies!

I'm Faith and new to this forum.
My little princess was born in Feb this year. I always find it a headache to find nice and affordable clothes for her, so my hubby and I decided to set up an online store to provide mummies & your precious ones with affordable and quality clothes. Do visit our website @ Baby's eden

Advert.jpg

Collection 2 copy.jpg

Collection 3.jpg

Looking forward for your kindness support! Like us on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Babys-eden/585611001463747?fref=ts

Love,
Faith

kanya

Hi All,

I'm kanya, going to deliver this Sep 27th. Glad to see a lots of useful advisors here. Bless you all :)

karyn

Hi Mummies,

One of my friend in France recommended me Beaba brand for my baby, she told me it is available in singapore .Any idea about this brand?
Hi Cheri,

Yea, I am using their product, Babaycook. Beaba is available in singapore,I bought it from motherswork.