Guide for our new member

lostinsg

Dear all

I m new here too. Just started yesterday. Posted a "introducing myself" msg & a "TTC" msg. Wanted to know much abt TTC. :) It's so nice to see mummies encouraging each other & offering advices. Hope I can b a mummy soon. :) Feel free to give advices as I need alot of them... hehe..

Take care & see ya soon...

Jonie

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Its great to have the opportunity to share stories & experiences with all of you and to be a part of this lovely group.

I'm a first time mum with a 8 month old boy who suddenly seems to have a mind of his own! Can't help noticing the words i say to him nowadays are no! nope! cannot!

Can't wait for more lovely surprises from him.

Happy New Year!!

jessicaquek

hihi all!

i am jessica.. I am not a mum yet.. but interested to know how i can make my pregnancy a safer and smoother journey when i am ready to be a mum.. :)

babymoon

hi welcome jonie!!

hi jessica, sure you will gain knowledge here! moms here like to share and lots of helpful moms also.. hehe..

Jonie

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hi CanCanMum and BabyMoon!

I already feel very much at home! :Dancing_wub:Thanks for your resounding welcome to us newbies!! I will now browse around to get myself familiarise with this site !! Have a good day!!

Welcome Jessica!

Poo

Hello Every1,

I joined this forum just now....glad to be part of this community.I wish to be a mum soon.Need ur help n advice.

Thanks

CanCanMum

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hi CanCanMum and BabyMoon!

I already feel very much at home! :Dancing_wub:Thanks for your resounding welcome to us newbies!! I will now browse around to get myself familiarise with this site !! Have a good day!!

Welcome Jessica!
hahaz...no problems...we are old bird already (as if)

hahahahhahaha:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Hello Every1,

I joined this forum just now....glad to be part of this community.I wish to be a mum soon.Need ur help n advice.

Thanks
Hello Poo...

welcome...

ermmm....u can be a mum anytime as long as the timing is right!!! hahahah

enjoy browsing...:tlaugh:

ling76

Hey everyone,,

I'm a first time mom & due 25th Feb 09 but ive opted for caesarean on the 20th Feb to avoid the water bag burst distress, labour pain, contraction & all.

I'm a clueless mom to be & I'm glad to be here to learn more stuffs from the mummies here :)

Ling

JacquiLau

Hello everyone! I was doing research online and found this forum. I am going to be a first time mum next month and hoping to gain more knowledge as well as information from other mums! So far I have to say it has been real informative for me!

Thanks for sharing!!
:tlaugh: