Guide for our new member

jcbtata

hello every one..im new in singapore and new mother to baby girl..is there anyone knw how to loss weight after pregnancy?

sui

Hello,

I have a 3.5 year old and a 3.5 month old. I like to talk about children and stuffs for them.

Favourite passtime, joining BP and spreeing!!! :Dancing_wub:

fangying

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here. Hope to learn more from all mummies here about being a first-time mummy. Cheers ;)

frazzledmom

Hi everyone

Am new here. Am a frazzled mum to 3 naughty boys. Think I'm done but dunno why still hanging on to all my baby gear:)

Wish it wasn't so expensive to raise children in Singapore...

nhuda

Hello mommies..I am new member..not yet a mommy but hope to be one soon..hoping to get useful tips from here.. :)

ionnegative

Hi everybody!!! I'm a newbie...

I've been a year trying to conceive... taking metformin for 4 mths already, bcoz clomid got no effect on my hormon...

Doctor advise me to do IVF... please give me info about this treatment, what's the risk, how much the cost etc....

:)

elisa28

Hi,
I would like to introduce my self. I am a mother of a five years old son, I'm glad I could join mummysg. I hope I could share and also have many information about children, especially special needs children. My son is autistic.

Thanks
Elisa

Jess131181

Hi Everybody here in Mummysg! I'm new here. Got two princess, 1 is two yrs old and the other 1 is 11 months... Hope I can get to share more experiences in here with everyone! Cheers!!

mommy of HJ

Hi to you,
I am a working mommy of 2 active boys, 5 yr old and 3 yr old. All of us love nature and we frequent parks.
I am glad to be part of this big community.
- Janis

cmfjoyce

Hi All Mummies,
Im 1st time mummy of 5 month baby girl (Yarn Yarn) :shyxxx: ...
enjoyed sharing all the experince and infor ...

I was wondering how to post my item in this forum?? hehehehe ...

TQ
Regards
Joyce

suryana rmhoey

Hi mommies in sg.. I've been a silent reader of this motherhood forum. Actually I had registered since last year, but I forgot my user I'd. ???????????;) ...
This forum really helped me a lot. I could exclusively BF my 3rd baby till 1year old, expressing dan latching. And from here also, I knw abt Ameda breastpump which can pump abt 1litre of breastmilk in a day( out of latching).
Any of u wanna know abt successfull of breastfeeding, feel free to PM me . ;)

Tulipt

A newbie here. We are moving back to Singapore from Australia next month. Looking to catch up on what's been happening. We have a pre-schooler and we are now in the process of finding him a school.

pixie

Hi all,

I am a newbie who has just registered today. I am an older mummy who is expecting my 1st baby. I was sneaking around since last week and realise that there are a lot of things I have yet to learn. It's a learning curve for me as a mummy.

Have a blessed day and stay cheery!

penguinna

hello mummysg.com...

i'm a 1st time mummy who just registered here recently....

Am currently at about 18 wks.... EDD 4th May 2011...

Visiting Dr Phyllis Liaw @ Thomson Medical Ctr...

:001_302:

Button

hello, i am a 1st time mom and a sahm to a 5 month old baby girl, born in july. i would like to get to know more mummies and to make some friends for baby and me.

i am in tampines and am keen to meet more sahm mummies in the area. :) happy to finally join a forum!